XXXIII. Complicated

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 days earlier...

JISOO'S POV 

I invited Lisa for a cup of tea today so I can talk to her about what's going on with Jennie. Glad she took time and accepted my invitation. She'd been busy after opening her own studio in Myeondong. She really finds time for Jennie.

"I know I am asking for too much, but Limario, you're the only one Jennie would believe in. You can encourage her to do things even she does not want to do it." I sipped my coffee Americano.

"I understand Sooyaa, but what if she learned about this? It will break her heart if she knew I am lying to her just because I want her to be well."

"For as long she is well, she will carry on the heart break. She really needs not only the medication but the rehabilitation. I talked to her doctor and he highly suggested this for her."

"Yeah, but I am just getting worried if she discovered." She was really having second thoughts.

"Do you know that she'd been wanting to talk about the divorce with you? She might ask your opinion about it as well."

"Is she ready for it? To let go of him, no,bI mean to let go of the marriage they have?" She was being skeptical.

"She isn't but she will have the courage to do it because of you, Limario."

Lisa sighed, obviously not comfortable lying to Jennie. I asked her to do it temporarily until Jennie health got stable. I put her into a very difficult position, knowing she has Irene. 

She was engrossed with her own thoughts, "Okay, I'll do everything you say because it is best for Nini."

I held her hands, "Thank you so much, Limario. I owe you big time."

"Don't mention it, Sooyaa. I am glad I am able to help Nini. I just wish I can do it properly."

"You will do great."

"Okay I need to head back to the studio, I let kids to take over and I am not that confident the two always bicker with one another.."

"You take care, Limario." She walked away from the table.

Lisa stopped momentarily on her way out at the door to let Rosè pass the entrance. She blinked couple times and shook her head. Probably she remembered that she looked familiar. 

"Hi!" Rosè greeted me, as she approached nearer to my table, 
"Lisa seemed not to recognize an old pal." She pouted.

"She is always forgetful, especially with names." I simply explained.

"Yeah, she called me Chipmunk during highschool, it was easier for her, to remember people when she can associate it with animals" We both laughed remembering Lisa's silliness. I started calling Rosè that way when I heard Lisa calling her like that.

"So you don't have work today?"

"Well my schedule is flex."

"Don't tell me you drop everything the moment I told you I want to hang out?"

She grinned, "I am not busy unnie, believe me I am also getting so bored at work."

"Aigoo, this Chipmunk, I am getting so spoiled from you. Let's get our baby Dalgum, the grooming must probably done right now."

"Yeah, let's visit the pet shop, I promise ahjussi I will bring Dalgum when I visit there."

"The pet shop owner must really miss Dalgum, right?

"He sure is. Dalgum is very precious to his entire family."

"So let's pay him a visit." I grabbed her hand and pulled her. I locked my arm with hers.

When we were walking at the sidewalks, I could feel Rosè's stare.
"Unnie, do you still love her?" My brows furrowed with her question.

"Who?" I asked.

"You know who I meant."

"Hmm, I guess so. But it is not a big deal anymore."

"But you still love, Lisa, right?" her face looked hurt.

"My feelings for her is not important. I can't take away my sister's happiness. Lisa is everything for Jennie. You know that from the very beginning."

"Do you think Lisa is okay with this?"

"She's okay for as long it's helping Jennie to get well."

"But Unnie, you know Jenlisa was already a close chapter. You may destroy Lisa's relationship with her girlfriend by pushing Lisa to be with Jennie."

"Chipmunk, I didn't ask her to leave her girlfriend for my sister. I just asked her to be with my sister, to support her during this difficult time."

"I know, but don't you want Lisa for yourself as well? You are hurting yourself. Everybody will then get hurt eventually, You ,Jennie, Lisa and Irene."

"You are right, but to be honest I don't want to worry about those things. I just wanted Jennie to be well as soon as possible, her kids need her."

"You are already decided, I don't think my opinion will matter." She surrendered and drop the topic.

"What are you saying, of course your opinion matters to me."

"It's really ironic, right, unnie? We really can't have whatever we want."

"We can but I am afraid forcing something is not suitable to have what you want."

"Do you think it will be worth it to give it a shot? Like telling someone what you really feel for them?"she asked curiously.

"In my case, I think that will complicate things between me and Lisa. So it's better to left things the way it is."

"No, I am not asking about you and Lisa, unnie."

"Then who?"

"It's about my feelings."she said shortly.

"If you think that person is really special then giving a shot is worth it."

She looked at me seriously, "You are..."

We stopped from walking and I returned her gaze, I am confused with what she just said. 

"Unnie, you are special and you are worth it..." She continued, was she confessing her love? My heart skipped a beat. Did I hear her right?

"Chipmunk, don't tell jokes like that."

"Do I look like joking around?" she asked. "I don't just like you, I love you ever since highschool days."

I was not able to say anything."Oh..."

"Just oh?" She commented.

"I thought you and Seulgi had a thing back then."

She giggled, "Seulgi just hang out with me to ask more about you." 

"Wee? I thought she was courting you. That bear, really. Aish, I didn't know about all this."

"She really liked you, unnie."

"But she never made a move. That's odd. She must be really too shy, I guess."

"So going back, do I stand a chance, unnie?"

I just laughed,I found Rosè reaction too cute. I just realized we are really close and she is someone so special for me. But I never imagined her to have some feelings for me. I smiled meaningfully to her. "That depends, Chipmunk."

"Hey, unnie that's not fair. Give me at least a Yes or No!"

"How about Yes or Yes?"

"Please take me seriously, Unnie" she pouted once again and clearly losing her patience with me.

"You're cute, Chipmunk. I am dead serious, it's a yes or yes."

She literally made a face palm, "Okay, unnie, let's just get going.

LISA'S POV

I just got back at the studio. I looked for the dy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter