XXVII. Only You

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUlGI'S POV

Why am I so damn lucky? Saying I am happy is an understatement, I am beyond happy, getting wasted and having a near to death experience somehow give me a lesson in life. 
I am a reborn Ddeulgi. I may not totally remember everything about the incident and I don't make a fuss about it. Wendy said I will remember everything in time and it's not also a good timing to ask Lisa about this.
After staying at the hospital for a couple of days, Wendy throws a welcome party for me tonight. She said having a second life should be celebrated. She wanted to celebrate with our closest friends before we go to Europe next week. Yes, es we are going somewhere else, I am sick and tired going back and forth from Seoul to Busan. New places to travel sound fun. She already planned everything, all I need to do is to go with her. 

We are just five today, Irene unnie was late, she went to see Lisa first before going here. We are in K-Pub drinking and eating assorted foods of course Wendy's choice..

@Kpub
Unnie just finished singing a song, it will be more fun if that Monkey is with us. We have not really hang out, we are all tangled with our busy lives.

"Wanda it's your song," she gave the mic to Wendy.

Now Yeri took the other mic to do a duet with her, when Joy suddenly snatched it from her and gave it to me. "You need to sing this with Wanda, unnie."

"I'll be honored." I then grab the mic. Well I am the only one here who are not allowed to drink any alcoholic drinks. As per my personal doctor, I need to do detox for a month or so.
Then the song starts playing. 

Only You By Wendy & Seulgi
(Hwarang OST)

🎵🎶
Every time I can, I think of you
You keep growing
I'm smiling because of you
All day, I can only see you

Should I try to be cool
And approach you first?
I'm whispering in your ear
I'm waiting for you

Oh oh oh eh oh
Oh oh oh eh oh
Oh oh oh eh oh
You can sing for my life

You keep flickering before my eyes
When I see you, my heart starts pounding
Confessions that I can't tell you keep building up
What do I do? I'm still so bad at this
But I want to tell you how I feel

I think my heart is broken
I feel like I have the whole world
Should I carefully have courage
And confess?
Hey, I love you

Oh oh oh eh oh
Oh oh oh eh oh
Oh oh oh eh oh
I can only see you

Do you feel the same way?
Everything feels like a dream
Ever since I first met you
I'm waiting for you

Oh oh oh eh oh
Oh oh oh eh oh

You keep flickering before my eyes
When I see you, my heart starts pounding
Confessions that I can't tell you keep building up
What do I do? I'm still so bad at this
But I want to tell you how I feel

I think my heart is broken
I feel like I have the whole world
Should I carefully have courage
And confess?
Hey, I love you

Oh oh oh eh oh
Oh oh oh eh oh
Oh oh oh eh oh
It's only you for me

Should I gently approach you
And softly kiss you?
Until always, by your side
I'm waiting for you

I've never felt this way before in my life
I feel like I have the whole world
Words that make my heart flutter
Even after hearing it thousands of times
I love you
Like destiny 🎶🎵🎶

The song was relatable. We started as an awkward couple. Its Lisa and Irene unnie who kept match making us. Wendy is like a very distant star, she seemed near since she shines so bright but she's too far and beyond my reach. She's a doctor, not just your ordinary doc but top on her field. While me hmm, I am just me lol. Just a business woman trying to get more profit and expand our family business. But our differences have never cause any issues between us. Wendy loves me just as I am, she's understanding and she also encourages me whenever I felt like giving up especially when there are difficulties in my business investments. 

Tonight is one of those wonderful nights in my life. Any day would be extra wonderful when you are with your love ones. 

VIENNA, AUTRIA

DAY 1, VIENNA

We arrived at Ankunft Arrival we then went to the places I love to visit. On our first day we visited the famous Belvedere Palace.

I am an Art enthusiast and I can't help but to give Wendy some trivia about each painting we passed by. I know the artists and their unique styles, such as Gustav Klimt and Egon Schiele.

" Babe, this art is really painted out of gold.Can you imagine how expensive is this?"

"Wow, is this the famous artwork of him? What's the name of the artist?"

"Ne, Gustav Klimt created this and it never leave this palace. This is called, "The Kiss" but some people said they are not really kissing" she listened attentively to me.

"Why do they speculate that?" she asked curiously.

"They say he could be twisting her neck, suffocating her."

"That's awful." she commented.

"If you are going to carefully check the art, other foot of the woman was dangling. This man must trying to push her off the cliff."

"Wow, that's really fascinating, Babe, I feel so intrigue about the artist's mindset." She was bewildered.

We were looking to another artwork of Klimt.

"Babe, come here, if you're going to look at this closer, you will see how many layers were there. And the way the artist his brush to produce this painting. The artist meticulously done his job."

Wendy enjoyed our tour and she learned about art as well. From the gallery we needed to go to the center of the city to go to one one the most visited tourist destination in Austria. 

"How are we going to get there?" she asked.

"We will be riding a tram. I will be your tour guide but you should be the one translating for me. I am not good in English." I scratched my head.

"Nothing to worry, Babe. That's my expertise anyway." She proudly said.

"First we need to ride a tram to get there. I already have the Vienna City Card. But we can have a mobile pass as well."

"Oh so just a QR code and they just scan it, right?"

"Yeah, in which you can get physical ticket to get a ride. They don't really inspect for the tickets but they do random inspection. If you get caught you'll get fine for 50 times more than the regular price of the ticket."

On the train we were so fascinated by the buildings' structure they have. Both new and old building exist on their city. 

"Babe, I see newly built buildings. And old building are mix among them too. I really like it here."

"I do too." I agreed to her

"The sun is not scorching. The sun is warmly embracing me."

"Dr. Son Seungwan, now that you're here you've become sentimental." I teased.

"No, I'm not becoming sentimental just now. Being sentimental is good." she defended."

Riding the tram took more or less 20 minutes. Then we headed out to the center of Vienna. The landmark on that area is St. Steph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter