XLIII. Memories

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE'S POV

Lisa cozily playing random xbox games in our living room. Lily tailed me everywhere. I am doing the laundry as this is my past time. I just love the scent of fabric conditioner it's kinda addicting. While I am separating the coloured clothes from the white ones I noticed that there's a lipstick stain on one of Lisa's favourite polo shirt. I double checked it and the shade of it isn't familiar with me. 

"Lalisa!!!" Lily jolted a bit, I might have frightened the poor kitten. In a heart bit Lisa got in the laundry area. 
Her eyes darted to me then to the polo shirt and she gulped. She knows if I am mad or not over something just the way I would call her name.

"Yes, hon. What is it? Is there a spider?" She asked nervously.

I threw the polo on her face. She saw the lipstick stain too. She gulped and her lower lip. "Uhm, I don't really remember but I think it was when we covered a debut event the other day." She was stuttering.

"What exactly happened?"

She scratched her nose and tried to collect her memories of that certain event. She should remember, I am really getting furious.

"It was unintentional, hon. I swear-"

"Lalisa!" She flinched as I called her name once again. She looked about to cry. "Just spill it."

"There was this young lady who the group kept teasing on me. She tripped of in front of me, good thing I was able to catch her." She was like rapping.

"And what was the connection of her tripping off and the stain on your polo's collar?" I crossed my arms trying to be patient. Her explanation was not convincing enough. I knew Lisa, she does not reacts to random girls but her co-workers are really trying to use her as their chick baits. Since she attracts most people around her.

"Uhm, she accidentally hugged me."

"Just a hug?" Now my eyebrow raised.

"Then she tried to kiss me but I tried to move away and I am taller than her so she was not able to reach my cheeks."

"And?" Still waiting if there's more.

"And nothing more." 

"But why do you looked so guilty right now?"

"Because you are trying to imply things that I didn't do. You always get jealous."

"Should I not be?"

"You know how loyal I am, from the root tips of my hair to my toenails."

"But I don't trust people around you. Can you blame me for that?"

"Geez, you know I don't easily get swayed by others. I am only for you."
She gave me a peck on my lips. Lily suddenly jumped on us and seeking for Lisa's attention.

"Oh, hey Baby, do you like some cuddles?" She asked the kitten and ignored me. "Come here, baby" she lifted the kitten and they went back to the living room. I was left dumbfounded. She's unbelievable! I am totally changing my mind about adopting Lily. I think I found my other rival with Lisa's attention. Did she just ignore me and turn away to give her full attention to the kitten?

I continued doing the house hold chores while the two played all day. Due to tiredness Lisa fell as sleep at the sofa. I pulled Lily away from Lisa's hug since the poor kitten could not even wiggled her tail. But Lily went back to Lisa and trying to scoot herself. 

"Shoooo, shooo, you can't sleep beside Meowmmy, she's a heavy sleeper you might got choked." But the kitten was more adamant, she went back and sleep next to Lisa. She's really testing my patience, I removed her once again and I tried to scoot myself to Lisa on the sofa.  Call me crazy but I don't care. I can't lose over this tiny creature. Then my girlfriend hugged me tight. I just smiled when she spooned me.
"See, you don't have any space here. Go away Lily. Just play somewhere else." I almost whispered to make sure my big baby won't be disturbed with the noises I made.

Just when I thought I won already, this kitten just does not want to back down as well. She leaped over us. Now her facing my face. She positioned herself to a more comfortable one and closed her eyes.
"I never seen as stubborn kitten like you." I snapped and I witnessed how Lily just rolled her eyes on me. This is really serious. She has an attitude. Well I am always my Lalisa's baby bunny, period.

***

Another day, fresh start. I tried to stretched my entire body but my long legged girlfriend's thigh is all over me and her hands are securely wrapped around me. "Good morning, hon."

"Hmmmm, good morning too Joohyun honey. Get back to sleep it's still early."

"Lily has been crying, I think she's already hungry." Lisa automatically get up from bed upon hearing the kitten's name. I just smirked.

"Poor, Lily." She said.

"Got you!" 

"Yah, Joohyun not funny. But is she not hungry yet?"

"Goodness Lisa you gave her full meal and snacks before going to bed last night. Of course she could not starve for the rest of her life when you're good in over feeding her." I pointed out.

"But, hon, I just want her to be fluffier."

"She already is. The vet said we must do a strict diet or else she wont be able to play freely. Both you and Krystal have been feeding her non stop."

"Why do you sound like you are being jealous? Do you want me to over feed you too?" She jested.

She earned a smack on the arm from me. "I am not jealous over a kitten. I am just concerned for her own health.
You are also her fur parent so you need to take responsibility as well."

"Alright, eomma," she teased.

"What did you just call me?"

"Eomma?"  She received a multiple  smacks on the head. "Aish, hon, you are getting more aggressive lately." She complained.

"Because you are always teasing me." I pouted like a 7 year old kid.

"What a baby." Lisa cuddled with me for some minutes. " Do you know that I never get tired teasing you because you are more cute when you are mad?"

"But I don't want to get mad at you. Stop doing it hon."

"Okay, I am sorry no more teasing then." She held my chin to get a full view of my face. "You are always beautiful Joohyun even if you do nothing." She kissed me gently and my heart got so fluttered. The way she kissed me sends me into a different universe. I knew that my face turned red already.

"I told you, you are so freaking beautifully handsome as well. Don't act innocent." I spoked between our kisses. "And I would lie if I told you that I am not being threaten with other girls trying to snatch you away from me." I have been so troubled about Jennie being around Lisa. And of course other than her, Lisa also attracts many men and women. I just managed to become friends with Krystal since she is nice enough to me.

"Well Miss Bae, I clearly don't see myself like that. And there's no way I let them snatch myself from you. I belong  only to you." She pinched my nose lightly.  She never fails to assure me that she will always chooses me over and over again. "Don't ever think that I will ever fall to someone else. It's you that I wanted to build my family with and to spend the rest of my days. I want to take care of you and our kids, I will stick like a clingy monkey to you, my Joohyun." Hearing those things from her made me cringe but I love it. I just can't get enough of her sweetness.

"I love you, my romantic lover. I believe in you. You don't have to repeat yourself all over again."

"Aish it's because you easily get jealous, you are also getting so competitive even with Lily. What else should I do?" She tried to explain herself.

I was about to hit her luckily she dodged it." Yah!! Lalisa you did not say it." I was expecting she will say it back to me.

"What did I j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter