XXIX. Encounter

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Ey, you're earlier than usual." My friend got surprised since I am not the early bird type.
"Need to deliver this earlier, she might not get it since she is going back and forth at the hospital." I explained.

"Oh, yeah you better hurry."

"Well she'll probably not going to eat these. The taste is really different from what I was delivering before."

"Why didn't you ask for the exact recipe?"

"It won't be too long. I am sensing my job as a delivery man will be over soon."

"Good for you, just get back early we need to report this later. There has been reported system breeched."

"Gotta go, bro!"

SMCorp. Building 

"Miss Bae, please don't forget your snacks." My secretary reminded me.

"Oh, yeah, thanks. By the way where are you buying these? It tastes different from the early batches I had before." I just got curious probably it's from a different fastfood.

"Same delivery guy bring these everyday, Miss Bae." She answered.

"You don't have to order for me. I will just grab foods at the hospital."

My secretary look puzzled. "Pardon Miss Bae? I thought you were the one who instructed them to deliver on a daily basis. I just accept whenever that guy delivers the food."

Well I am also puzzled right now. So it's not my secretary, then who is paying for these foods all this time? "Oh, is that so? If the delivery comes here, get some details from him. At least I know who should I say my thank you."

"Acknowledged Miss Bae," she then went back to her desk.

I shrug it off. Today is the day Lisa will be able to discharge, so I need to be at the hospital before lunch, I'll just eat my snacks when I return here.

I am just so excited, Lisa will finally go home with me. Yoona unnie left everything under my care. I am so glad that I have her confidence back on me. I know she and Jennie are close and if I am not in the picture. It is probably Jennie her personal choice for her baby sister. So I need to prove her that I am more reliable and I am the perfect girlfriend for Lisa.

@Gangnam Hospital, I am so eager get to Lisa's room but I heard people laughing inside. I knew Lisa's laugh, she seems to be in high spirit right now.

"Come on now, Lili say uh-" Jennie said while feeding Lisa, and on the other side her sister Jisoo was fixing Lisa's hair. My blood boiled in an instant but I don't want to make a scene especially in front of Lisa. We just got back together. I am sure Lisa doesn't give meaning to any of this but Jennie is really over board and plus Jisoo's presence here is too infuriating. She looked like masking in angel's disguise but has an evil plan. I just don't trust these Kim sisters. The two looked at me, like they lost their appetite seeing me.

"Hi, Hon," Sooyaa and Nini helped me prepare my things, I am all set. Nini also helped me change. I can't believe it, I know she is her best friend but she should not allow Jennie to help her change. Her body is off limits. I am the only one who has every right to see or touch it. I think I am about to explode. Calm down ,Joohyun, don't burst into anger. Let it slide. You don't want to have another argument with Lisa. Remember being angry is not an excuse to do stupid decision or say bad things to anyone.

"Oh, then that's good you are all set. We can go home now." I smiled at her weakly. I saw Jennie smirked, she knew I am being affected and she obviously enjoying it. She's really the most mean person I know.

"Lili, if you like you can come home with us. I'll be able to take good care of you since I don't have a work." Jennie suggested.

"Yah, Limario Jennie is right. It's best that you have someone who can check on you 24/7 so you'll get better sooner." Then this dwarf sister of Jennie second the motion. They are really doing a great tag team against me. I should have asked Wendy to come with me so we would stand a fight.

"Lisa is not going anywhere, I'll take my girlfriend to our home." I said as calm as possible. Both Jennie and Jisoo looked at me quizzically.

"Why is she going with you? Aren't you guys over?" It was Jisoo who broke the stare competition between the three of us.

"Pardon please?" I was not sure if I heard her right. So they weren't aware that Lisa and I got back together. "I said I'll take my girlfriend home." I said firmly.

"Oh yah Sooyaa and Nini, I am sorry I didn't tell you guys. Joohyun and I are okay now." She said apologetically.
But her admission was like the hardest slap to both Jennie and Jisoo. 
I felt like I am already winning because Lisa announced it herself. But why was she being so sorry telling them that we got back together? I think I missed something there.

Jennie's face turned bitter, she looked so hurt and lost. She stared to Lisa like she was demanding an explanation while Jisoo looked so worried for her younger sister. "Oh I think Irene can take care of everything" she said in a very low voice and she looked down on her feet. "Then we should be going, you need to take care Lili. Just call me when you got home, okay?" She smiled at Lisa.

"Sure, I will, thanks for coming guys."
The next moved Jennie did make me almost lose my patience. My inner beast was really clawing outside my chest.

Lisa was surprised as well. Jennie hold Lisa's face and gave her a very long kiss like they were just alone here. For God sakes I couldn't hold myself together I really wanted to kill this snake! Jisoo eyes also widen, she was not expecting her sister to be this bold. And she looked at me like she was low key giving me that look, "Sorry , my sister is the Queen of all es. She is winning."

Lisa did not react or kiss back she just waited when will Jennie stop doing her nonsense action towards her. I was relieved she was not bit affected by that kiss but I swear I wanted to remove any trace of that kiss on her lips. It should be only me who can claim her lips. Jennie had really push me to my limit. She was asking for a war. I would give that damn war to her. She can't take what is mine. "Goodbye my Lili, I love you." She walked pass by me, "Good bye Irene, you take care of Lisa for now." And her sister Jisoo gave Lisa a quick peck on her cheek before she followed Jennie like a lap dog.

I know that Lisa does not want to discuss it, she knows this will cause another fight between us. I also know that she did not like what happen awhile ago. Because I don't want to talk about it either I find my best excuse to leave. "Hon, I will just go to the billing section to process your discharge, just wait for me here okay?" I didn't wait for her response I just walked out from the room. 

Jennie is still here, she's at the billing section. She smirked at me her very signature smirk that really gets into my nerve. "Here," she handed me a paper. "All is set, I process it already. You may take Lisa home." My right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter