LXI. Dinner For Five

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA'S POV

Seulgi and Bambam were bickering at the locker area while collecting their stuffs. I heard how Bambam screamed after Seulgi gave her a good smack on his head. The two aren't good to be left alone. My phone rang so I walked outside the locker to get a better reception.

My Princess Nini Incoming call...

I smiled upon checking the pop up name on my screen. I didn't remember saving Jennie's number. It was probably her doing since my phone doesn't have any password. Sharon only stored few numbers here. Of course her own number, Doctor John, Sir Johnny and Doctor Wendy was just a newly addition to my contact list. I don't have Miss Hyun's number yet, hmm well we became couple like in a blink of an eye. I should ask it from her later. 

"Hi, My Princess Nini." I picked up the line and greeted her. "So how did you manage to save your number here? You sneaky crazy girl!" I heard her giggled over the other line

"Hi my dummy Lili. Were you surprised? Anyways I arrived already in Korea, well I actually wanted to go straight to wherever you are to see you. I just miss you a lot."

"Wow, I only got here for several days, Nini. We are getting so clingy aren't we?"

"Yah, you are not updating me. I am getting so bored here. Only unnie sent me updates. Stop hanging around Doctor Wendy's fiancee. I am in real trouble, Jisoo and I had a small fight and she had tantrums at the airport"

"What? Jisooyaah acted like a kid? She's not normally like that. What did you do, Nini?"

"Well I'll tell you later. Let's have dinner."

"I am actually going to have a dinner with Sharon later but you can join us. She won't mind it. You guys are already friends, right?" 

"Are we?"

Lisa chuckled, "Yes, you are."

"How have you've been? Are you taking your medications on time?"

"Yes,Nini, Miss Hyun never fails to remind me. She's very hands on since Doctor Wendy is quite busy with her wedding preparations too."

"Good, so have you been behaving yourself and not giving unnie headaches? Why are you still calling her like that. Should you guys calling each other in a first name basis or what not?"

"I am just use to it. Anyway, I've been very behave, Nini."

"Good, can't wait to squeeze your face,Lili."

"Should I'll be the one doing it with your mandu cheeks?"

"Yah!!!"

"Just joking, so see you, in Paradise City Hotel, alrighty?"

"Aish, Lili, I'll just ask the driver to go back. It's just nearby the airport. You should have told me earlier."

"Then you should have called me earlier too." I pointed out. "Okay just see you there, Nini."

"Sure, see you. Sending you hugs and kisses."

The call ended just in time when my phone started ringing once again.

My Pretty Girlfriend incoming call...

I forgot to modify Sharon's contact name. She basically saved it there by purpose. I just shook my head as I picked up her incoming call. I made a mental note to change it later before my real girlfriend discovers it.

"Chance, I am on my way now. Don't be late. You need to make up with me this time."

"Hey, is it, okay that some people are join-" Sharon then hung up without letting me finish. "ning us for dinner, aish, that brat, already hang up.

Seulgi and Bambam came out from the locker just in time when the call ended and my phone cried out due to it's about to shut down for an empty battery. Miss Hyun, I mean Hyun knew that we are having dinner with Sharon later. She was the one who suggested the place. But I need to contact her to inform that there's a change of plan. I need her to pick me up.

"Hey guys, do you want to join us for dinner?" I invited the two.

I saw how Seulgi grabbed her friend's , "Yah, I gonna kill you, Bear!" He's about to revenge but realized that he could not grab the naughty bear's . I saw how he just rolled his eyes. Like is he really straight? "I'll pass, Chance. I have to meet someone else." Bambam declined.

"What about you, Seulgi?"

She took out an alcohol on her purse and poured a lot on her hands like there were visible dirt on them. "Wendy and I will have our food tasting later. So it's just gonna be like a dinner too. Probably next time."

"Oh, I see maybe next time, then. You know that I really enjoy eating with other people. I used to eat with Sharon only since his dad and grandpa are both busy."

"Don't worry we will join you next time." He rest assured. "We're gonna have a feast."

"Yes, we could have feast on my wedding day. You're invited Bam, by the way."

"Well then, thank you. Expect me on your special day!"

"Hey, do me a favor, my phone shuts off, kindly send my girlfriend a message to just pick me up here so we can go together to Paradise City Hotel."

"Oh you sure you don't want me to drive you off there?" Seulgi offered.

"Nah, that's fine, Don't make your fiancee wait for too long. We both know she's not patient. By the way, my best friend Jennie is going to join the dinner. Maybe next time you guys will meet her."

"Sure not a problem, Chance. So we will get going. You just wait for Irene unnie here okay?"

I nodded in agreement with her and waived them both goodbye. 

IRENE'S POV

@ LILI'S STUDIO 

Seulgi sent me a message that Lisa's phone shuts off. I reminded her couple times to check her battery percentage or just bring a power bank with her before going out with Seulgi. I just finished checking the inventory records. Everything is fine in the studio. The two really doing a great job.

"Unnie, what about if you show Lisayah's photo album or you bring her in here. She might remember anything." I was pulled away from my train of thoughts when Joy spoke with me. She entered my office bringing some photo albums with her.

"It's fine, I can patiently wait for her memories to come back. No pressure."

"But unnie, how long do you think, Oppa will be like this? It's also hard on her part that she needs to relearn the things she already know before."
Yeri butted in. She's standing at my office entrance. She had a point. I saw Lisa having hard time doing some stuffs that was just easy for her before. She's unable to write or read some stuffs. I just released a deep sigh.

"I don't know how long, but I am certain I will be there for her through whatever."

"Let's all help Lisayah remember everything. But by the way unnie it's pay back time. Yerim and I will buy snacks, so give your share. You let us do a lot of pending works here." Her hands were now waiting for me to give her some cash.

"Yah, Sooyoungah! You are trying to extort money from me."

"Hey I am not. You need to give us extra. Right, Yerim?"

"Yeah, unnie, ever since oppa was gone or went missing. No one is giving us extra money for our snacks. Shall I call oppa and ask from her instead?"

"Kim Yerim! You can't do that. She might ask you if the two of you know each other."

"Gosh, unnie, relax. I won't do that, okay?" Yerim assured me.

I took out my wallet and pulled some bills. "Here, buy anything you guys wanted to eat then, just don't ever ask Lisa for anything." I knew that the two crackheads were just using Lisa as a bait. I knew exactly how they think. "And don't ever use my weakness against me, arraso?"

The two grinned like idiots, "Ye, unnie." They answered in chorus.

"By the way unnie who's Sharon in oppa's life?"Yeri asked me.

Joy answered, "Wannie unnie told me, that Sharon is the daughter of her former mentor who hired her to take care of Lisayah. And why are you asking us to just call her Chance?"

"Doesn't she knew her real name? And how on earth she became Myoui Chance?" Yeri inserted.

"Lisa woke up without any memories. I believe, Sharon and her father told her that her name is Lisa but to ensure her safety they changed her name. In a way that new name holds such power that no one could hurt her. Sharon is also known as Myoui Mina, her birth name."

"Her name sounds familiar to me, unnie." Joy was trying her best to recall where did she hear the name.

"Yes, because she was being mentioned several times in the news and she's the first person to respond to rescue me and Lisa." I clarified.

"Yah, Sooyoungah. The agent they thought died along with oppa." Yerim snapped.

"Aish, so you mean to tell me she's the Myoui heiress?" Joy eyes sparked. "Lisayah got adopted by one of the richest and powerful family in Japan."

"Ayeee, that could be something else. But why? Why did she help her that much? It's kinda over rated?" Yerim never run out of questions.

"What do you think could be her reason, Yerim?" I asked her back instead of answering.

"She likes oppa, doesn't she?" I did not answer and began to fix the papers on my desk to get ready. "Oh my God, she definitely loves oppa to do such thing. She could move the mountain for her." Yerim snapped once again.

"Why is everyone liking Lisayah?" Joy asked as if it's a hard puzzle to resolve.

"As if you yourself doesn't have a big crush with oppa." Yerim teased that earned her a smack from the taller girl who started to blush.

"Yah, it is just a small crush." She glanced at me, "it's not so biggie, Irene unnie. Don't listen to this turtle." I smiled looking at them bickering over shallow things. "You are the one to talk. Like who's Lisayah's loyal lap dog between the two of us? You are so whipped just one snap of her finger you will do as she told you."

"I'm not a loyal lap dog. I am just an obedient little sister to her. You know how much I admire oppa. And I am really rooting for her and unnie to get married."

"You guys seriously should stop fighting over petty things. I will go and have dinner with your oppa."

"Ayeee date night!" Yerim teased.

"No, we are not alone. Not a date, Mina is coming too." I corrected.

"Oh, just have y time after dinner, unnie." 

"Yah, Park Sooyoung. When did you learn to talk like that?" I scolded her.

"Just joking unnie. Come on you don't want to be late on your date, right?"
She's right so I just left the two of them at the studio.

I arrived at the shooting range. I saw Lisa lurking outside. Probably she got too bored since her phone battery got drained that she could not play with it.

"Hi,hon." I greeted. She met me halfway and hugged me tight.

"Hi, I thought you wouldn't come." She joked.

"I am so sorry, two kids bugged me off and the traffic jam as usual." I fixed her bangs. "What were you guys doing in here?"

"Nah we just played around." We headed to the car when she paused. She smiled to me warmly. Her million dollar smile that everyone could fall for.

"What is it,hon?" I asked. Something must be bothering her.

"I love you so much, Miss Hyun. I mean that and I promise if my memories return I will still love you and will even love you more for staying with me despite I am lacking a lot." She looked so sad. My heart constricted at the sight of her being troubled about her lost memories. I know she has so many things running on her head right now. Questions she could not ask directly because she doesn't know how to even start asking.

"Hey, you are not lacking of anything. Your love is always enough for me. You don't have to push yourself to remember. I'll take everything I can get from you and it will be always enough." I held her hands and gave her my rest assuring smile. "Honey, in this kind of situation, you should be sealing it with a kiss, you know?" Then I winked at her.

"Huh?" She was obviously puzzled.

"Kiss me." She smiled as she heard me command her. We were always like that. She doesn't really take the initiative to do it. She's always respectful and patiently waits for something to be instructed to her. Typical Lisa. "Why do you always wait for me to ask you to do it?"

"Miss Hyun, you never asked, you command me to kiss you." She pointed out.

"Even so, why?"

"Because you are not a cheap girl. I can't just kiss you like a ert you know. I can wait until you say so."

"But we are lovers, normal lovers, don't do like that." I pouted.

"We are, but we are not like others. I love you with respect." She then kissed my forehead, nose and then my lips. "Again, I love you so much Miss Hyun."

"I love you too, I love you big time, pabo!" We both chuckled as we got nearer the car. Gosh, I miss simple moments like this with her. The way she stares at me gave me the assurance that it is only me she ever love.

"I'll drive hon." She said that surprised me. "Don't give me that kind of look. Trust me I just learned how to drive. Bambam and Seulgi coached me. And I wouldn't get us into accident."

I threw her the car key and she caught it. "Good, I am actually tired from work. I entrust my life with you." I giggled.

"Just sit back and relax, hon." She said and gave me a peck as she secured my seat belt. It felt heavenly being taken care of by her.

Finally we reached the venue with ease. I was really amazed how she recalled driving. In addition to that she was able to perfectly park the car.

"Reservation for Myoui Chance, please." Lisa said to the staff.

"This way Miss Myoui."

"Thank you," she replied. She never left my hand. She allowed me to sit first. "Should we take our order while waiting for the others?" She asked.

"Others? I thought we are having dinner with Sharon only?"

"Oh, Nini arrived and I just invited her to come over. She's actually on her way." 

"I am glad she's back." I don't mind eating with Jennie she's a friend of mine too. 

"Yeah, she is. She'll gonna say something important to me. I'll order something for Shawee and Nini. What do you like to have, honey?"

"I'll have Thai cuisine, I crave for Thai dishes."

She called out for the waiter and gave out our orders. The waiter repeated then walked away from us once he confirmed that everything was set.

"Hon, can I borrow your phone? I will just go to the powder room and call Shawee. Just stay here probably Nini will be here any minute."

"Okay, off you go." I assured.

KRYSTAL'S POV

I just talked to Seulgi and she said that Lisa was already on her way to Paradise City to have dinner with Irene. She was saying something but I cut the call shortly. I asked Jisoo to turn back to Incheon and head straight to the given hotel. She automatically drove back without questioning me. 

The staff asked if we have a reservation, thanks to Jisoo's connection that we were able to get in.

"Do you have a reservation for tonight, Ma'am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter