XXII. Dead End

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA'S POV

I miss this place, but missing Joohyun is beyond comparable. She is always my home. I lay her down on our bed slowly not wanting to wake her up. I her hair gently. I put the big bunny beside her so she'll be able to hug it. She is not used of going to sleep alone. She loves to cuddle most of the time with me. She would scold me everytime I get up early and leave her side. Just hang on, hon. I am sure Jeongyeon will give me some updates later. This will be over soon.

"Bunny, be good to my Joohyun, okay?
You need to stick with her while I am away. Make sure she'll sleep comfortably. If she's crying please sing her a song or just hum any song to help her relax. Keep her safe, that's our main objective."
It's silly to talk to the stuff toy but I can't help it. I am really going to be insane each passing day being away from her.

"Sweet dreams, my Joohyun" I peck a kiss on her lips. She's a sleeping beauty.

There are couples of bottle at the leaving room. Is she planning to empty all of our alcohol stocks here? She might even drink the wine I am saving for our 4th anniversary. 
I clean up first so when she get up she won't be cleaning anymore. I cook her favorite dish tteoboki and make it extra spicy. She doesn't have any trouble eating spicy foods, she loves them. Of course I also make honey glazed salmon dish. Then I prepare the orange juice for her.
Well I think everything is set. But I am kinda disturb by the over flowing laundry basket. Joohyun loves to do the laundry and she's addicted with fabric conditioner. This only explains a lot. She's gloomy and feeling lazy to do it. I sigh, I can't touch that chores. For sure if I do the laundry she would kill me. So I am done putting things in order and done checking if ever I miss something. It's all good now. She can just relax later. 

Oh, I remember what I miss. I get back to our room and steal some kisses from my lovely Joohyun. 

"I love you, honey." with a heavy heart I then left the room.

I decided not to go back at the hotel yet. I walk around so I can clear my head from all the thoughts I have on mind. Then I heard a small kitten's meow. It's too cute. I check the kitten and it's a female. I think I'm gonna take this poor kitten home but I don't have a place. Where should I bring this kitten and what should I name for her?

Ah so I'll call her Lily and I have an idea where she can temporary live.

Lily feel so cozy inside the car. Its like we are really meant to meet. I'll bring her to someone who likes Hello Kitty.

......

@JUNG'S CONDO

Krystal raised her eyebrows. "Look, Lisa I can take your cat in but you should also stay here. She's still your responsibility."

I grinned, " I promise I am going to get her just look after her for now since I can't bring her at the hotel"

"Gosh, Lisa. Then why don't you bring her to Miss Bae or Jennie, or to your closest friends? What about Seulgi and Jeongyeon?"

I try to make a cute face to convince her. "Please, please, please. My friends are not that reliable and you are the most qualified candidate."

"Fine, but you need to stay here until dinner. I'll cook for you. No, buts and I won't take No for an answer." She said with finality.

"Okay"

Krystal is petting Lily on her lap. They look cute. "So did you guys make up and get back together?"

"It's complicated,"

"Lis, why are you prolonging the agony? You both love each other why are you making it complicated?" She sounds frustrated.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure we'll get back together. Why do you keep on nagging me?"

"Because you're a dummy and I am not your friend for nothing. I'll always nag you to make you remember things."

I am really glad that I found a friend like her, we have not realized that it's already late. We talk so many things but I still keep my business with Jeongyeon. We bid our goodbyes and I kiss Lily goodbye as well. I am going to get this cute kitten soon. Just so you wait. I know she will be taken care of. I wanted to bring Lily to Joohyun so she'll have a companion at home. She seems to be lonely. 

I'm walking now at the outskirt, this is the side of the hotel that people rarely pass by. I park my car with a quite distance from the hotel since parking lot is full.
Again that feeling, you know that someone is following you. I fix my hoody and pull it up to hide my face.
Well men in black are here. I don't have enough time to call Jeongyeon all I know she's coming to the hotel to fill in some updates. She usually park in this side as well.

There are seven of them in black suits and they bring a plus one. Is she their leader? She's wearing a brightly red dress like she's going to watch a fireworks display on a Chinese New Year. She speaks something I cannot follow or comprehend. Was that even Korean? Is it Fookien, Cantonese or Mandarin. She sounded upset.

"Where is it?" Oh she speaks English pretty well.

"What are you looking for?" I asked confusedly

"Oh, dear, just cooperate. If you don't want me to kill you in an instant."

I know it isn't a joke. I am clueless of what she is asking me to provide her."I don't know what are you looking for?"

"Finish her off" she instructed her men. "Make sure it would look like an accident."

"Yes, Ma'am." They acknowledged together.

When the odds is against you. What a lucky day for me. These men are really ready to kill me now. They have weapons with them. The first guy who launch his attack has a knife with him. He strikes relentlessly, attempting to land that knife on my body. I don't know how long I can avoid him. It's really getting tiring. I am on my fighting stance. I don't think my hand can do good tonight. It's kinda painful whenever I force it.

Here he goes. He swings his left hand, I crouch down to avoid him and use all the force on my right knee to hit his belly. He gagged and spit blood. Oops, I guest that pretty hurts.

One down. 2nd guy starts moving. He hits me with the baseball batt. My eyes got widen after the shock it caused. I stumbled on my feet. When he's about to hit me again, I dodge and retract and push off my head. Not the best idea but my head is available so I give it a try. I give him a solid head which cuts his brow and he's already bleeding. The impact on my part is just too awful. I shook my head to keep my focus. I swear, I won't ever pull another head .

The third guy grabs the baseball batt and hit me on my side. That's it I don't think I can ever win against them. I fell down. He continuously kicks me. I tried to roll over bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter