XXXIX. You're Gone

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV 

2 Days after the explosion no bodies were found in the area. Not even a single trace of those Chinese Mafia members. Bambam and Rosè are the only people who can speak about what they witnessed. Momo is still in the intensive care unit.

Jeongyeon and Jackson's funeral are held together while Mina's family decided to mourn in private. The Myoui accepted Mina's death because the head of family, Mina's grand father is already prepared for something like this. He was a retired Commissioner General. He just manages their hospital in Japan. He does not want to push the search operation, given Mina's type of work; they are totally open about it. For them she was a hero. A family pride. That's their Japanese ideology. He may be half Japanese and half Korean but he is more of following the Japanese tradition.

On the other hand, the Manobans are not convince about Lisa's death. They will only believe it once they found a proof. Nickhun, Lisa's eldest brother discussed with her sister Yoona to delay the news to their sick father. They both know that their father would be very devastated if he heard the news about Lisa. They felt the whole thing was completely surreal and impossible. They will keep on looking for evidence.

Krystal has been going to different bars, she could not cope with Lisa's death as well Only when she's drunk she could forget that tragic death. She also found a new friend going in there. She became close with no other than, Kim Jisoo, who is just like her could not accept the truth. They've been talking most about Lisa. Both of them got surprised that they love the same person.

Jennie postponed going to the mental institute. She thought, Lisa will be mad if she won't wait for her return. She still believes in her, she never broke her promises. She's having hard time to sleep for the past 2 days. She could hear Lisa's voice on her head, saying "it's going to be alright, I'm always here for you, Nini." Sometimes she felt like she is really getting crazy but she tried to push away the negative thoughts. She never mentioned this to her sister who happened to be always no where to be found ever since the news broke out. She needs her but she understands that Jisoo also needs sometime alone for her own healing.

Seulgi and Wendy had to move their wedding date. They decided to proceed once everything is settled. Deep in Seulgi's heart she still hopes everything is just a bad dream and Lisa will soon go back to them. Wendy being the most understanding girlfriend would rather wait until Seulgi's ready. She also does not want her best friends to be forced to be happy for her while still mourning for the loss of a dear lover.

Yerim and Joy closed the studio temporarily and would resume next year after the Holidays or it would extend until they are ready too. They really don't know how to decide about the studio without Lisa's guidance. And their Irene unnie's health is not stable, they don't want to bother her.

Meanwhile, Irene health is failing. She gotten sick for not eating and sleeping. She'd been thinking too much and worried about Lisa. She still does not want to consider that she might be dead. She had a strong feeling that Lisa is alive and something or someone is stopping her to come back. She is still at the hospital so Wendy can closely monitor her and her other friends switching their schedules into accompany her. They always encourage her to eat and have enough rest so when Lisa comeback she'll be able to welcome her. Irene got traumatized, there are times she can't help herself from shaking. She can still vividly recalls the turn of events inside the building. Lisa being beaten up in front of her, the bruises and the wounds her girlfriend acquired. There last conversation and the comforting warmth smile Lisa to encourage her that everything is going to be alright and she has nothing to fear of. And every time she remembers her, she just broke down and cry. Asking God why she needed to experience something like this. All she wants for Christmas is to be with Lisa. Every song she hears is like a damn sad song. She can't manage to live her life and act normally. Lisa is missing and she feels so incomplete without her.

SEOUL METROPOLITAN POLICE AGENCY

"That's  bull! There should be at some kind of any traces!" Bambam slammed his hands on the desk. He didn't care if he's acting like an in front of a high rank officer.

"I know that you are in rage because you lost your best friends but we can't take the matters on our hand," the Superintendent General firmly explained." I wanted you to take a break, Lieutenant Bhuwakul, we don't want to lose another officer here. The KNP-SOU (Korean National Police - Special Operations Unit) needs you the most right now. You'll be leading the unit."

"What about getting the justice that my friends deserve? Do you want me to just turn a blind eye?" He gritted his teeth controlling himself. He needed to compose himself.

The Superintendent General studied Bambam's face as if trying to solve a puzzle then he shook his head. 
"Stop acting like a kid and man up. You know our protocols." He tapped  Bam's shoulder. You are temporarily relieve from your post. Report to me after 8 weeks." He pointed to the door. And gave Bam a cue to get out from his office.

"But Sir, I can't just sit here and do nothing. I can work and investigate if you will just allow me."

"Go, Mr. Bhuwakul or I shall extend your vacation?" He threatened him.

Bambam had no choice but to follow the order. He saluted to his superior and left the office. He wanted to do something for his friends. Jeongyeon, Jackson and Lisa, they deserve justice. He will do everything to give it to them. He is willing to kill whatever it takes, he will surely kill those people. His mind is already set to do the hideous crimes. He doesn't care anymore if he'll be punished in the future.

NIS OFFICE

"Agent Hawk, can I have a small talk with you?" The Head Director of NIS peeked on the door and barged inside  Rosè's office. She's was not aware that her boss had been there for sometime. She stood and bowed. 

"Do you want coffee, Sir?"

"No need, Agent. This will be a small talk." He scooted at the chair. "You are temporarily pull out from the case." He said calmly.

"What?" She was not expecting this. "But why?" She felt like it was all her fault

"That's the order I received." He shrugged.

"But, Sir, you know how much effort I invested for this investigation then out of the sudden I am being pulled out."

"I know, and I am grateful for all the hard work, Agent. Without it we won't be this close in knowing more about the Chinese

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter