XII. Joohyun

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback 2016

We been chatting for several months.
I only keep VOOMZ and make myself available for Lisa. I am going to meet my friends in our hang out place today.

The things she could do to me.

LalisaM: Miss Bae Joohyun, I just miss you. 😘

ReneJoohyun: Ya, we've been chatting non stop, how on earth you miss me?

Of course those butterflies didn't stop rumbling inside my stomach.

LalisaM: JOOHYUN!!! MY JOOHYUN!
❤️❤️❤️

ReneJoohyun: are you poisoned or are you sick today, Lisa?

Being older, I should know how to control things here. This is the first time she called me on my real name. Adding she said My Joohyun with 3 heart emojis. She is really killing me at this moment.

LalisaM: from now on I will call you Joohyun, you are my Joohyun. Is that okay?

ReneJoohyun: whatever Lisa. Aren't you busy right now? 

(I tried changing the topic. It is just too much for me. Lalisa will be the caused of my death.)

LalisaM: I am actually, but I just can't help it. I miss you. Can you tell me what did you do to me? 😔

ReneJoohyun: you just probably ate something spoiled then.

LalisaM: Yah, why aren't you taking me seriously. Don't you miss me?

ReneJoohyun: not a bit. Sorry ✌️😝

LalisaM: oh why do I felt being broken hearted right now? 🙄😁

ReneJoohyun: enough of your silliness. 

LalisaM: can I ask you a question. Please be honest.

ReneJoohyun: Sure.

LalisaM: Have you fall in love real hard to someone then you want to unlove that person because it is really a dead end?

ReneJoohyun: what kind of question is that?

If you love that person you will fight for him no matter what?

And why do you think that unloving that person resolves the issue?

LalisaM: Joohyun, I was in love before and I don't want to be in love with anyone yet. I'm confused. But I can't stop falling for someone really special. ❤️❤️❤️

ReneJoohyun: are you referring with your ex boyfriend? And who is the other person then?

Asking this question was really hard for me. I might get hurt knowing her answers

LalisaM: Nope

ReneJoohyun: then who's the lucky guy?

LalisaM: I never had a boyfriend like a real relationship. I am so afraid Joohyun. Do you have a boyfriend?

ReneJoohyun: I told you I am a busy person, if I have one then I won't be spending my precious time with a whining kid here.

LalisaM: You are so evil. My bad I think I really like you, Joohyun. But it will be too impossible for you to like a kid. And I am not looking for a mother as well.

ReneJoohyun: Hey stop messing around. Don't joke like that.

Is she confessing her feelings for me? Is she into girls?

LalisaM: I never joke about my feelings here.

ReneJoohyun: Are you for real? Or you are just saying this? We have not met in person yet. And I don't think you like girls, right?

LalisaM: I think I do now. It's because of you. But I don't think I stand a chance with you. I am glad that you are too honest.

ReneJoohyun: Why are you jumping into conclusion right away? First you need to figure it for yourself. You might be confused or whatever. 

LalisaM: would you give me a chance, Joohyun? 😔

ReneJoohyun: I don't know but I honestly enjoy chatting with you.

LalisaM: Is that a yes???

....ReneJoohyun seen your message

LalisaM: Hey please say something.

LalisaM: Great thanks I am officially seen zoned here.

ReneJoohyun: Lisa, you are the death of me. I don't know what to say and how to react. Are you for real?

LalisaM: ❤️❤️❤️

ReneJoohyun: you should not court me this way.

LalisaM: I know. And I will see you next week. 

Well actually the timing is so good. I have a work there and I can see you finally.

Will that be alright for you,my Joohyun?

ReneJoohyun: so if it's not work related you won't go to see me in person?

LalisaM: I've been planning to see you months ago. I am just all tied up with my schedule. I want to do this in a right way. Please give me a chance.

ReneJoohyun: we will see about that.

LalisaM: by the way can I ask for your number? I'd love to hear your voice. ☺️

ReneJoohyun: I thought you'd never ask. 890-456-7777

Incoming call unknown number

Is this Lisa? She really called. 

"Hello?" I answered calmly trying to hide my excitement

"Hi, Joohyun, please save my number. I may not chat you frequently but I can call you everytime I miss you. I just keep my VOOMz account active because of you." She spoke very honestly and her voice. I love the sound of her voice.

"You are really unbelievable," It's the only thing I can say.

"I knew it, your voice will be soft. At least right now I won't be imagining it." She laughed.

"Stop doing that."

"I am not doing anything yet, Joohyun. Are you always this grumpy even during calls?" She teased, right now I am really blushing and I feel so hot. 

"I will hang up now. Stop bugging me."

She just laughed so hard. But deep inside I am happy to hear her voice and the way she laughs is like music to my ears.

"I need to go back to work now,my Joohyun. Thank you for giving me this chance. Please take care of yourself. I will just text you when I am not busy."

The call ended already but I am still shocked. Then my three dear friends came. And started to bombard me questions about who I was busy chatting with. They knew that something is change like, I don't usually use my phone.

Then being the weak me. I finally gave in. Of course they were not expecting that I was chatting with a woman. They asked for her photos and they were like drooling for some time. I know right, Lisa is really drop dead gorgeous person. I am getting more excited to see her next week. I am also planning to introduce her to my friends. 

MEETING LALISA MANOBAN

Today, I will finally see her in flesh, like what is wrong with me. Ever since she confessed about her feelings I became insomniac. I can barely sleep due to over thinking about this meet up and everything about her. She calls like every now and then checking if I already eaten, if I arrived safely home? Being in love makes my life more colorful and meaningful. Only Lisa can do this to me. 

She will be available after the event. I told her I will just go to her place so that she wont be looking around. Good thing the Hotel where she stays at is just nearby our hang out place. 

I recognized her already. None of these people could stand out like this woman. Lisa is incredibly tall in person, there she's standing at the side of the street with the camera on hand. I called her.

"Lisa," she turned to my direction like in a very slow motion. I don't know how to describe my feelings, I am like floating. And the background noise in Hongdae became somewhat music to my ears. I saw how her lips curved to form a sweet smile. Oh my God. I am melting, I am getting real close to where she is. Her eyes looked at me with so much longing. That moment I know, Lisa's feeling is for real and I am so hooked big time. First it was awkward like we are both not talking, we just stared to one another like being too fascinate seeing someone for the first time. Then Lisa broke the silence between us.

"Joohyun, I truly miss you!" She enveloped me with a warm hug that was too foreign for me. I felt so secure around her arms and it felt so right hugging in the middle of the street. Like we were in some movie scenes.
I hugged her back.

"Lalisa, I miss you too, as in I super miss you, I don't know how to measure it." She gave us some space and stared again then she kissed my forehead. I wanted to faint right now. Did she just kiss me? That's the most romantic act on my 2016.

"I know, and the feeling is mutual, my Joohyun." She guided me to the cafe as if I was not familiar with this place. I am here once a week meeting my friends. She opened the door for me and pulled the chair so I can settle. I didn't know those kind gestures could melt my heart. She's th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter