LI. The Kiss

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy finally arrived meeting Irene and Jennie.

"Okay to formally introduce you to my best friend forever. Jen, I know you met her already and Seulgi introduced her as her girlfriend. Anyway, Jen, meet Son Seungwan. My bubbly Wannie, but we call her Wendy." Irene cheerfully introduced Wendy to Jennie.

"It's nice to meet you once again, Dr.Son." Jennie shook her hand.

"That's too formal. Just call me, Wendy."

"Loud and clear, doc."

They seated and began sharing a lot of things while enjoying their meal.

"The two of you seemed too close. I almost forgot that you were rivals in Lisayah's attention." She remarked.

"We already set aside our past conflicts, Wannie." Irene assured her best friend.

"Besides unnie and I are too old to fight over a woman. Lisa won't be happy about us not being in good terms."

"What if she's alive? Are you still going to be friends?" She blurted out.

"Wannie here you go again? Of course we will be happy if Lisa's alive and surely Jen will back off, right?"

Jennie cleared and thought thoroughly before commenting. She forced a smile. "I love to fight for Lisa but of course she'll obviously choose unnie over me so what's the use of fighting for her? But I will be happy if she's alive. Her happiness comes first."

"Thanks, Jen." Irene side hugged her.

"That's good to know. I don't want any conflicts in the future." 

"What do you mean? Do you have something to tell me, Song Seungwan?" Irene curiously asked.

"I don't know if it is right to tell you this but since we have Jennie's word then I'll be more comfortable to spill the tea."

"Wendy, you are making me nervous what is it? And why am I being drag in here?"

"Because you still love Lisa and I don't want you to cause any trouble between them. I promise to protect LisRene at all cause. I'll be honest with you, Jennie. I can be either your friend or enemy. Just don't choose the latter." She warned her and Jennie gulped.

"Wannie, why so serious? You're scaring, Jennie." She held Jennie's hand. "Don't worry Jen, she's just joking."

"It's okay unnie, what do you mean by that Wendy? Do you believe Lisa is still alive?" 

Wendy just nodded. Irene got a haunched about Wendy keeping something from her but the doctor is always straight forward. She already mentioned about this earlier that she thought Lisa is alive. Irene accidentally dropped her fork and when she's about to pick it both her and Jennie's head bump to one another. Because the latter was trying to get the fork for her.

"Ouch!" They both said.

"Are you okay? That must hurt. Unnie, Jennie?" Wendy asked them.

"Sorry about that Jen."

"No, unnie, it's my fault."

Irene turned to Wendy. "You were saying?"

"Lisa is alive, Unnie. This is not a drill or a joke. I am dead serious about this. I already confirmed it. I made my own investigation. I met her twice already."

Irene suddenly felt weak hearing the news. She could not say a word. She's having mixed emotion. Happy and sad at the same time. If Lisa is alive then why she's not coming home? She then again had her mind flooded by too many questions left unanswered since last year.

Jennie was left shocked on her seat with mouth opened and unable to comprehend.

"You heard me right. She's alive." Wendy repeated. 

Jennie snapped finally. "That's bull! If Lili is alive she won't make everyone worried sick. She loves unnie so much, she should have came home as soon as possible. This is not a good joke, Wendy. I am telling you to stop right now." She became furious and could not processed what just Wendy told them.

"Jen, please lower your voice." Irene tried to calm her down, "Wendy is my best friend and I could tell if she's lying or not."

"But was she the same person who asked someone to follow Lisa and take photos of her together with that girl named Krystal? She told you things which made you hate Lisa and caused your break up." She spatted.

"I made a mistake, Jennie that's why I am trying to make things right. I told you I will do my best to protect LisRene."

"You are confusing us, Wannie. Jennie is right if she's alive why isn't she coming home yet? It's been almost what? Like 4 months?"

"The two of you should listen to every word I say carefully. I won't be repeating myself over again,okay?"

The two whipped listened attentively.
"She's alive but somehow not the Lisa we knew. She's kinda different."

"I don't understand?" Jennie butted in.

"I told you to listen one more word then I won't talk to you guys."

"Jen, please just let her finish." Irene said.

"Okay going back, I am trying to explain this in a way you mundane people could understand. I don't want to sound like a doctor explaining something you are not familiar with.
Lisa's back but she can't remember any of us. Seriously when I figured it out myself I don't know if I was in some kind of fan fiction film or what but she totally lost all of her memories. You can actually say she acts dumb most of the time. The worst  along with her memories she lost her eyesight too. That poor Lisayah. My heart really broke into pieces upon knowing all of this."

"No, that can't be. My poor Lili." Jennie started to cry.

"I'm so sorry honey. It's all my fault. I should have searched for you." Irene felt more guilty.

Both Irene and Jennie cry  together and Wendy tries her best to comfort them. The news really was shocking so she understood that their reactions are just normal.

When they stop from crying, Irene stood up as if going somewhere.

"I need to see her."

"Unnie, no, wait up. You can't just see her." Wendy grabbed her arm and led her to go back on her seat.

"But why not Wannie? I am her girlfriend I should be by her side and taking care of her."

"Tell us, Wendy why Unnie can't see her right now?"

"She's heavily guarded. It's for her own good. I think she's around good people who's only trying to protect her until things got sorted out."

"For once can you talk to our language?" Jennie still not understanding whatever Wendy was trying to say.

"I think the reason that Lisa isn't coming home yet is because her presence has to remain unknown to everyone. They faked her death on purpose. I am just glad she's with good people."

"Wait up, you mentioned she's blind right?" Jennie suddenly remembered something. "Unnie, that can't be Lisa but she fits...." Wendy cut her out.

"What am I missing here, Jennie?" Wendy brows furrowed.

"Yes, Jen with everything that has been going on here. I can truly agree  with you. Yes it's possible that you already met Lisa without your knowledge." 

"You met,Lisa?" Wendy was surprised.

"Yes few weeks ago at the hospital. Her dog caught my attention and I talked to her. But she reminded me of Lisa so I tried to talk to her more. All I know is she's blind due to some medical condition and she called herself dumb so I call her dumb girl and she calls me crazy girl."

"So you're Crazy Girl, the crazy girl she was talking about. God you're so good! She remembers you as someone she just met at the hospital." Wendy blueted out and Jennie just nodded.

"I want to see her too. How can I see her Wannie? Please, you promised me you will make a way  for me to meet her."

"I did, unnie, but you can't just tell her that hey, Lisa it's me your Joohyun. I'm your gorgeous girlfriend."

"So what are you suggesting,Unnie must do?" Jennie asked.

"The two of you should behave. Fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter