XLII. 100th

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie woke up when she felt like someone sat down on the edge of her bed. She was isolated from the rest of patients in the institute because she almost attack one of the patients who provoked her to do so. They'd been laughing at her telling she's insane. She knows she isn't. As she turned her attention to that person, her heart dropped. 

"Nini," the first word this unexpected visitor ever said.

"Where have you been, Lili?" She tried to grasp some air. "I've been waiting for you. I miss you a lot."

Lisa smiled sweetly, "I know you would, that's why I came to see you. I know I made you worried a lot. From now on, please don't think about me and move forward now."

"Of course, that's impossible. I've been thinking about you all the time. I am trying to live my life because I am waiting for you. How can you say those things to me, Lili. Don't be cruel you know how much I love you ever since high school." She pulled her to lie beside her. She locked her arms around her body not wanting to let go. She missed her so much and her familiar scent.

"I am sorry, Nini. I made your life more difficult. I should not promise anything to you."

"It's okay, Lili. What is important you are here with me." Jennie tucked Lisa's hair strand so she could have see her face fully. She could not understand whatever she's feeling right now. Her chest is about to explode with happiness of seeing the one she loves so much.

"I tried to go back,Nini. I swear I did my best to go back."

"What are you saying? Are you not going to stay?"

"I just came to say good bye. I never said it properly." The sadness was evident on her pair of doe eyes.

"No,no, Lili I just want you to stay, stay, stay with me." She begged. "Just stay, please."

"I love you, Nini. Always remember that I will be just around no matter what."

"I love you too but please promise me you won't go anywhere else. My eyes are about to close. It must me the effect of the meds I took earlier."

Lisa squeezed her cheek, "Yes, Nini,you need to sleep. I promise to be around." She then kissed her forehead. "Sleep tight, my princess. Dream of wonderful things." 

"I love you so much my Lili. You will make me the happiest woman on Earth if I got to laid my eyes on you first thing when I woke up." 
Jennie's eyes slowly closed, she felt comfortable and secured around Lisa's arms.

Jisoo teared up watching Jennie's every actions. She visits her every Wednesday to check if there had been any progress. Jennie's room had a big mirror and the room next to it is the observation room where you can freely see inside Jennie's room. 
Patients inside could only see their reflections. There were also cctv install who records 24/7. It had been the same, Jennie will keep talking to herself. Sometimes she would laugh and the worst she would cry like something or someone just hurt her so bad. The doctor said Jennie is experiencing withdrawal from reality. She created her own world as her sanctuary where Lisa and her only exist. She'd been in a series of hallucination that she could see, feel and talk to her. It was an awful sight to see her own sister in this kind of situation. She did her best to give the best treatment for her little sister but Lisa's death made things worst for Jennie. She was about to leave the observation room when someone spoke. A familiar voice she never heard of for a couple of months.

"Sooyaa," the voice was sweet.

"What the hell, am I going crazy too?" She asked herself unknowingly.

The other person chuckled, "Pabo! You're not. I'm over here. Do you really think you're sister is crazy? You need to take her out from here. She's not going to get well here."

"Goodness, gracious are ghosts could really talk just like you?"

"Ghost?"

"Are you not?"

"Did I die?"

"Yah, I ask first stop asking back."

"Because I don't understand your question, Sooyaa."

"Then you better explain your absence. You've been ghosting us for several months."

The younger girl just laugh with the term Jisoo used. "You're too funny, Sooyaa. What is ghosting by the way?"

"Lisa, you've been missing and to be exact it has been 100 days since the explosion." She raised her voice.

Lisa looked at her suspiciously, "What are you saying? I am just here visiting Jennie every Wednesday. You always come here drunk. You mostky pass out watching her recorded videos. I don't know what I ever did that you never speak with me and you've been hanging out at the bar every night. You've been ignoring me, Sooyaa." 

"Jisoos you're real! You can even talk back. And reason out." She went closer to touch her to confirm herself. 
"My Limario!  You scared the hell out of me. So you are alive?" She gave her plenty of kisses. "Gosh, I miss you a lot. I think I am sober now. I badly want to smack your head." She tried to poke her many times to make sure she's really speaking with the real Lisa.

"Sooyaaa I won't take long, I just wanted to apologize about everything and please stop drinking it's not healthy for you. You are supposed to be taking care of Nini's children."

"Oh, about that. Yeah I kinda become irresponsible but I promise I will fix myself. I'm Kim Jisoo, I'm okay"

"That's a relief, good so it's a deal between us. You will straighten up your life and avoid going to bars."

"Yah but you never win in anything."

Lisa scratched her head, "Oh right," she chuckled. She held Jisoo's hands that made the small girl nervous.
"Sooyaa, please live well. And stop loving someone who can never return your love. You deserve someone better. Let go of the past."

"Dimwit, do you really think it's easy to unlove a crackhead like you?" She snapped.

"Why did you fall in love with me in the first place? You know I can't love many women in a lifetime. Probably in another life there could be a possibility that I will fall hard for you too." She kissed her forehead. "I love you, Sooyaa. I am sorry that I never truly see  your worth, how you love me so much and how you sacrifice your own happiness for me and Jennie."

"Limario have you become  a psychic? How did you know all about this?" She asked.

"I just know." She pointed Jisoo's chest, "I know what's inside your heart.  And it hurts knowing I won't ever make you happy. I can't be that person, Sooyaa."

"I've been wanting to say this to you. Limario, I love you with all of my heart that I am willing to sacrifice everything for your own happiness. My love is not self-centered and my heart could always endure just for you."

"I know and I told you already I love you too and all I want for you is to be truly happy in this lifetime." She flicked the small girl's nose that made the latter flinched and closed her eyes.

"Yah, Limario that hurts!" When she openned her eyes, she's all alone in the room. That really made her sober. It was never a good idea to visit Jennie when she's intoxicated. But it felt so real, they talk and she was able to touch Lisa as well.

@JUNG'S PLACE

Krystal talking to Jisoo over the phone. The latter did tell her about how she encountered Lisa in the institute.

"You sure you are sober, already? I told you many times not to over drink at night if you are planning to visit your sister. You had me also drinking that my head's really hurt right now. I don't know what should I do with you, Chu."

"Believe me, Lisa is alive. She even flic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter