LXIII. Bait

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bambam threw a stone to distract the guards and waited for them to check where it came from. Mina gave her the locations prior to going to another coordinates that would lead her to Jennie's phone. She wanted to make sure that aside from the coordinates provided first by the transmitter where it stopped for awhile, she also needed to check for herself why Jennie's phone transferred to Daejeon?

On the other hand Bambam was also having second thoughts going here so they agreed to split up. The former NIS agent had no idea that Bambam would involved Lisa and Seulgi to this rescue operation. 

He needed to secure the place so Lisa and Seulgi could get inside without trouble. Those two didn't have any weapons with them. He instructed them to park outside the subdivision and just sneak out. He carefully installed  the silencer on his pistol. And reloaded it with bullets. He was planning to use it later. For now he decided to use his physical strength with the roving guards outside the villa perimeter. He climbed aboard the wall and ducked down to spot those possible active cctv. He managed to put down four of the guards and looked for the main switch box. 

Once he secured the cctv lines were all successfully cut he went to open the gate. He already saw the two waving at him. He led them to the back side of the villa.

"Gosh who's place is this? Are you sure this is the right place we might got charged for trespassing." Seulgi kept her voice lower.

"This is the right address. Miss Myoui is certain about this but she needs to check Daejeon too." He explain while handing both of them pistols with silencer already.

"Gosh, why did you let Shawee go alone?" Lisa complained. "What if Jennie is really there since her phone is there too? This might be a bait,Bam."

"Then we'll gonna know for sure." He assisted the two putting their gloves and gave Seulgi a bottle of meds. "Take this, you might need it later."

"What? I am not sick. This is not the right time to take vitamins." Seulgi obviously confused.

"Hey, don't ever drink that. That's death capsule. You'll die if you drink that. Use that only if you got no choice and if your opponent is too strong.
Have them bite it, so the effect would be instant."

"Yah,Bam why didn't you tell it earlier what if I really drink one of these. Jisoos I think I'll gonna die because of your recklessness."

"Hey, Chance. You okay? You are just staring at your gun. You need to focus alright? Just carefully point that to any suspicious person. Once you secured the target you know what to do. Don't forget to pull the trigger of course. Just use it if necessary. Here." He handed a pen to her. 

"How am I supposed to use this pen?" Lisa asked.

"This has 60 shots on it. And quite deadly. If you think you need to have  close combat use it. We are trying to minimize the damage. This is a rogue mission we are not authorized to have this mission. Ms. Myoui is working alone she is no longer an agent. So it will be hard for her to clean up all the mess here." He explained to the two.

"But I thought you are from Special Ops?" Seulgi asked.

"Is he?" This made Lisa amazed upon her new discovery.

"I was. I don't work for anyone in the government. I will put justice on my own hands this time."

"Oh," the two said in chorus.

"Seul, go to the left side. Chance take the right. I'll climb the balcony to access the 2nd floor."

The three moved in haste. Seulgi was having goosebumps. She could not believe herself she signed up for this. Of course she's all the way for her best friend but she didn't really expect that she's gonna kill people.

She slowly walked to the entrance of the  villa. She made a sign of the cross multiple times. 'oh, my Jisoo's, Wendy will surely give me a hard beating when she knew about this.' she thought.

She almost got herself exposed, good thing she saw first the reflection from the aquarium. An armed man was facing the foyer. Before she braved herself walking towards the man, she made another sign of the cross. 'God forgive for I have sinned'. She prayed mentally and tapped the man to face her. She poked his eyes, and s her arms on his neck. 

She never thought she would be applying her knowledge with Judo and Taekwondo. Both Lisa and her were members of Taekwondo Club in high school and they earned their black belts too. But she took up special training for Judo. She must admit the man was too big and strong and could really resist her so she tightened the arms lock and gave her full strength to squeeze and choke his neck until he was gasping for some air. 

He tried to grab her hair but his movement slowed down. Seulgi squeezed harder. "Please just faint or die. Don't make this harder for me." She whispered.

At last she felt that he's no longer resisting. She checked his pulse and no responds. "Oh, you really died on my arms, Gosh. I shouldn't feel any guilt. You guys are the worst, you tried to kill my best friend and now you took Jennie."

She pulled the body outside the villa. She took one glance to the dead man. She noticed he had set of keys and took it. She's got back in and had difficulty if she's going to take the right side or left side. The villa's size was no joke. She just then followed her instinct.

Bambam successfully cleared the 2nd floor he threw tear gas and let those guards come to his direction. It was the first wave. One by one he shot them into their heads without feeling any guilt. Killing is just normal for him with or without uniform. He pledged to kill all the bad men in the world.

He thought killing all of them weren't enough. He could never bring back his friends' lives. These men deserve punishment for killing Jeongyeon and Jackson. He is thirsty for blood and justice.

He gathered the six bodies in one area. He went back to the balcony and leaned on the railings. He took out a cigarette pack and got one stick. He knew there were other people inside. He wanted to take his time and would just wait for the other tear gases effect to subside. He thrown three more earlier in the different corners of the floor. He shot a glance on his army watch then lit up his cigarette. He then pulled a flask from his leather jacket. He smiled knowing it wasn't empty yet. 

Yes he had been drinking whenever he missed his friends. But when Lisa came back he gotten busy so he was not frequently visiting the bars anymore. He puffed the smoke and looked at the dark sky. "Tonight I'll gonna take lives for the lives that were taken from you. Let's drink up, Jeong & Jack. Watch me mercilessly kill all the mafia members who were responsible for your death." He smirked as he just finished reloading his gun.

Those men who were trapped inside went to the balcony's direction because it's the only open area. For the second wave Bambam steadied his gun to the entrance and shoot every person's head who's about to exit the 2nd floor. Dead bodies piled up and there were blood pool. His cigarette was almost done. He dropped it on the floor and walked it over. He once again looked up the sky. "See that? Because the two of you died earlier then we can no longer place our bets who killed the most. This is no fun at all." 

Lisa heard voices talking from a distant. She slowed down walking to check how many guards were there. She observed there was like a passage the two guys were guarding. She could not think how she's gonna separate the two. One single move and they could alarm the other men. She could not afford that because for sure there were also people inside the passage. She thought making distraction and then she would attack.
"Meoww, meow," she slowly mimic a cat sounds. "Meow"

"Hey, I didn't know there's cat here?" The first guy commented.

"Must be a stray cat."

"Meow," she made the sound again.

"Uh, let me check. The poor cat must be hungry. I'll get back. I just could not stand hearing it cries."

Lisa took the chance and pounced the guy and used the pen on him, she specifically target the neck. The guy's eyes were wide open as his mouth release bubbles and got choke to death. The shot was indeed deadly. She tried to close his eyes and pulled the body away. She went back to where she was hiding before. "Meowwww...." She made the sound louder like an angry cat.

"Oh, man. I thought you took care of that damn cat." Now the second guy got really annoyed and walked to follow his comrade. Lisa made a run house kick but the guy was swift and avoided it. She's just following her reflex she's also surprised that she could fight for herself. "Hey, lady how did you get here?" He was about to pulled his gun. But she quickly made a half moon kick that landed to his stomach. It was followed by powerful sidekick. Before he could even got back to his feet she finished him off with an axe kick. The guy drop dead and this time Lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter