XXXVI. Rush

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


BREAKING NEWS

"A serious rampage happened along the expressway. There were fatal crash among vehicles due to car chase. Two unidentified black sedans were involved in chasing the red Kia that lead to multiple vehicular crashed then there was shooting fire on scene. We are still waiting for the authorities initial reports. But an insider said the men from the Sedan cars got a tattoo related to Chinese Mafia group that operates greatly in Southeast Asia. There were footage from the cctv that serves as the initial evidence but they are still reviewing it. But a bystander got a video and shared it online. South Koreans are really shocked this is a rare case here in our country. Nobody uses gun due to it's prohibited and the penalty is not a joke. 
We will keep everyone posted. 
This is Hong Jisun of KNN reporting."

The video taken by an anonymous bystander was also aired.

"Unnie! Is that Oppa's car?" Yeri exclaimed, calling out Joy. 
"I can remember her car the last time she had photoshoot with it." She showed her the photo she remembered.

"A lot of people use Red Kia here in Korea, Yerim, probably it's just the same color." Joy just ignored Yerim and continue playing with her phone.

Yerim being so bother checked the youtube video that was reported on tv. She zoomed in the video to get a closer look on the plate number.

"!!!! It's really Oppa's car!" She showed the video to Joy who's beside her. Joy eyes grew bigger in shock. 

"Call Lisaya! I'll call Wendy unnie. I remembered Wendy unnie declined meeting at the cafe since they are going to plan their wedding and they seek for Irene unnie's suggestion. Lisa should be with them." Joy said in a panic voice.

"The phone can't be reached. I am getting worried Sooyoung!"

"I got Wendy unnie on the line,-" Joy excused herself to talk to Wendy.

"Unnie, where's Lisaya and Irene unnie?"

"Unnie told me she needs to check Lisaya so we cancel the meet up."

"Lisaya cannot be reached, do you think Irene unnie is with her?"

"I guess so, she called me to cancel the meet up, she sounded in hurry. May I ask why are you looking for them?"

"Please check the news, there was an incident in the express way, it looked like Lisa's car, Yerim checked it online and the plate number matches." 

"Oh my God! But unnie did not tell me that something bad happened to Lisa? Let's go and check to the police, we will be picking you up." 

The call already disconnected. Joy turned to Yerim. "They don't have any idea. They are going to pick us up here. Did Irene unnie picks up?"

Yerim shook her head, "the line is unattended. I guess she's probably with oppa. We just needed to know if oppa is safe."

***

"Hey, hon, what's wrong?" Irene asked Lisa.

"I lied, I lied about everything and I can't lie to you anymore.." she saw how her girlfriend looked so tormented.

"Hey calm down, tell me what are you thinking?"

"I don't want to hurt you Joohyun, you deserve the best. I am sorry I am not good enough and I am just hurting you."

She could not understand her. "Honey, I don't really understand you. You are not hurting me. We are good right? We already fix everything."

"No, I've been lying to you. All this time I've been lying to you because I am afraid to hurt you so bad." Lisa said guiltily.

"What is this all about?" She grew curious and impatient, "tell me is this about Jennie again?" she hissed.

She did not get any answer from her.
Lisa kept quiet and glanced at her worriedly. "Joohyun..."

"So it's Jennie..."

"I will do my best Lisa, I will fill in all the things I am lacking with. I will be a better girlfriend. Just don't do this to me. Don't leave me." She's now breaking in tears, she knew she is really losing Lisa over Jennie.

"Joohyun, it is always Jennie. I am sorry..." Lisa wiped her girlfriend's tears, "Someone will love you better, you deserve someone better I am so sorry..." Irene tried to hold Lisa but she removed the latter's hands and walked away from the door. 

She cried like she was about to die, the pain is unbearable. She can't live her life without Lisa. She's her everything. 

IRENE'S POV

What the hell was that? I had a bad dream and it felt so real. I really cried even it was only a dream. My ached due to I fell as sleep on the cold floor. I couldn't remember why I was even on the floor. I was just following Lisa awhile ago. I got so panic when I heard a loud noise on Lisa's background. She called to tell me that she will be late for meeting up with Seulgi and Wendy. We were supposed to discuss the upcoming wedding of the two. I recalled our last conversation.

"Hon, where are you? I am already outside the building." I said

"Hon, you need to listen to me carefully. You need to go to Seulgi. Don't wait for me. I will be late today."

"Is there a heavy traffic?" I asked 

"I will be just late but I promise I will meet you guys later, okay?" 

Suddenly there was a loud noise on Lisa's background 

"Honey, what was that sound? Are you alright? Honey? Honey why are you not talking?" Lisa did not respond for awhile

"Honey, the line is really bad, I couldn't hear you. I'll call you back. I love you, I love you so much. See you later okay? And please eat a lot. Send my best regards to Bear and Wannie, just apologized that I'll be late."

Something was going on, Lisa did not end the call so I listened more. I heard gun shots and Jeongyeon's voice instructing Lisa to use a gun and to fire back to the people. They were like being chased. I grew more worried. I let the call and did not end it. I tried to locate Lisa's location through the tracking app I installed. Good thing I registered her number. I did that few days ago when Lisa and I got back together I swear I need to know her whereabouts knowing how vicious Jennie is. Also to make sure Lisa will be safe all the time. 

I hired a cab and instructed to follow Lisa's location according to my app tracker. We were caught in a middle of traffic jam since there was an accident ahead. We were asked to go a different route. The tracker indicated that Lisa's location was nearby so I left the cab and decided to walk. I moved ahead when a police officer stopped me.

"Ma'am you cannot cross this line. We are doing investigation."

"But, Sir. I need to pass this way. I am afraid my girlfriend is in danger as well. The tracker -" I tried to show him my phone when he suddenly cover my face with a cloth it smelled like a foreign scent that was really strong that I forgot what happened next.

I realized that the guy is not a police, he was just wearing a uniform but he's someone cannot be trusted. I felt that he dragged me inside the car. 
I could not hear anything my ears were like clogged and I was losing my vision.
The last thing I remembered was thinking of Lisa. I was getting worried of her. She's in danger. I need to find her but I don't have any strength.

I came back to my senses feeling uneasy with my bad dream about Lisa leaving me for Jennie. I tried to get up, the floor was really cold. Its already dark. I checked my watch and it's 9pm, I didn't know how long had I been here. And who the hell took and left me inside this dark place. I reached for my phone inside my pocket but I don't have it. 

I tried to adjust my vision to the darkness and familiarized myself. I found a door. I moved to check if I could get out from here.

I heard voices but they were speaking a different language. I could comprehend a little with Mandarin.
They were talking how to get rid of a certain video that was being leaked and how to stop the NIS in getting involved. I got goosebumps hearing NIS. Why NIS being involved and who are these people why did they take me? Am I being kidnap and they were asking for a ransom money? I was caught off guard when the door flung open. 

"Oh, you're awake." The same guy who I thought a police earlier with a smug face talked to me. He held my wrist tightly and dragged me outside the room. He pushed me so I could sit on the chair in the middle. Few more men came to gather around me. I felt really scared. How can I escape from them? I fear for my safety. I badly wanted to cry, I feel so helpless but I can't show them that I am scared.
I pulled myself together and spoke.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?"

They all laughed like madmen. "You're actually pretty, of course if we have a choice we can do anything we want, but our instructions are different. Probably some other time." Another guy who looked ert said to me. It gives me chill to my bones.

"Are you scared?" One of those guy asked me. "Please don't be, sooner or later we will going to have some fun. You're going to enjoy being here. I can make you moan so hard." He laughed evilly.

I did not answer I just looked at them. These men are the epitome of purest evil. I don't know what are they planning about but I know I'm fated to have a terrible experience. I tried to calm myself as possible. In times like this I can't afford to panic. I need a plan to get away from them. To at least fight for myself b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter