XXXI. Breakfast

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOMEONE'S POV

"I have taken care of that matter, Agent Hawk. Everything was wiped out" she confirmed that the job was already executed.

"Thanks, we don't want more innocent people got involved here."

"Our team are still on standby mode. Kang Seulgi is just doing her regular routine, nothing unusual."

"Okay just closely monitor her, by the way is Agent Bull going to work?"

"She said she will check Lalisa Manoban then will back to report here."

"What about the police woman? Do you think she would be a problem to us?" 

"There's no move on their side yet, but I guess they have some leads already connecting this case with GT Corp."

"Can you block them? They can't have the information we had. This is no longer internal affairs concern. We have greater enemy to pin down if they keep crossing us then our mission will be put in jeopardize."

"They are actually good, how about we work with them? Officer Yoo is working with special team, her department isn't aware of what she has been doing. Their department is already infested with parasites. She also has an outstanding performance just like you, Agent Hawk."

"Nah, we won't be working for those amateurs. Let's just do the same drill."
I dropped the papers I was reading awhile ago. Those were profiles sent by Agent Bull.

*Lalisa Manoban
*Kang Seulgi
*Yoo Jeongyeon
*Kim Jisoo

I should not trouble myself for this case, they could assign a new team for this but I felt like being personally involve with this one. I asked Agent Moon to wipe out all the traces that will lead to the video. There is only one copy and that will be safe for as long as I have it. Love can really move a mountain. 

IRENE'S POV

I had the sweetest dream after suffering from those sleepless nights.
I slowly turned my body facing my sleeping girlfriend. I stared her plump lips. I miss this kind of moment. Being this close with her gives me security. 
My entire energy is replenished. I want to stay in this moment where everything is just simple, waking up next to her, eating together, time killing watching Disney movies she likes, or even playing video games. She will then drop me off to work or fetch me then we will stroll around. 
Lisa is perfect, she always makes me happy and she really takes care of me but in just a glimpse, Jennie returned in her life and that snake had to ruin everything about us. Lisa said she's sick and need support. I am battling right now if I should help Jennie or not. Well, she is part of Lisa's life that I need to deal with her everyday. 

"Enjoying the view, Joohyun,hon?" 
I was caught off guard. So she's already awake. I smacked her.

"Yah, you're pretending to be as sleep. You should get up and cook for breakfast." 

"Good morning too!" She is pouting her lips reaching mine, "come on where's my good morning kiss, Honey?"

She gave me that toothy smile, "Get up and prepare for our breakfast." I am blocking her from stealing a kiss.

"Honey, it's too early and your grumpy? Let's just cuddle some more."

Lisa is really strong she pulled me closer and wrapped me around her arms. She sniffed my hair. "That tickles, stop, Hon,"

"Hmm, you really smell good, hon. It's weekend so we have all the time in the world for each other."

"Aren't you hungry yet?"

"You're enough to fill my hunger. Just some more minutes. I love being this close to you, Joohyun." I blushed, she really knows how to swoon me. 

"And how about your work Miss Manoban?" I inquired. She never gone to her work.

"I quit my job, I will be your full time girlfriend/slave of love from now on."

"Hey? Why did you quit your job? What's going on?"

"I told you I just want to be your full time girlfriend."

"But you love your job, right? And you always tell me that you get the sense of satisfaction in doing something you like. We are going to be okay even if you don't quit your job, hon. We can manage our time together."

"Oh, so my Joohyun does not want me to be always around?"

"Of course that will be great if I will have your time but it will be also too much burden for you. You have your own life and I want you to enjoy it, I don't want you to adjust everything because of me."

"I am so lucky to have the most understanding girlfriend but you being a Goddess of Beauty is also a bonus."

"Smooth talker, just kiss me." She kissed me shortly. It's just a peck but I felt her sincerity and assurance.
"Sweet morning to you my Lalisa Manoban." She spooned me.

"By the way Bear already proposed to Wannie. That stupid Bear was not able to tell me earlier and she used her malfunction phone as her lame excuse."

"Oh, but Wanda did not mention anything to me as well."

"They are too occupied with each other to bother telling their besties."

"By the way, Hon, can you promise something to me?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"Wanda ask me to keep you from the hospital. But I don't think I can do so if you are not cooperating. Please stay away from any troubles. Both you and Seulgi got hospitalized,within the same month. Do you guys planning to kill both Wendy and I from worrying about you? Wanda is a doctor of course she can always save Seulgi. I just know basic first aid and I still need to rely on her. I won't forgive myself if I am not able to save you"

"Just simply being by my side, Joohyun makes me feel safe all the time. You don't have to be anyone to be able to save me. You alone is just enough. And yes, I promise I won't go back to that hospital except for my follow up check ups." 

"Okay sounds like a plan to me."

"Honey, help me get up." I pulled her slowly out from bed. And patted her .

"Go now and prepare our breakfast."

"Yes, your Majesty." She grinned then bowed 360 degrees.

"Ya, honey, you are not allowed to bend!" Omigosh I couldn't handle her, and her naughtiness. She is always doing the opposite of what was told to her.

"Oh sorry, sorry I forgot." She smiled sheepishly and went to the kitchen. 

Her phone rang...

Incoming call from Jungkie

Who's Jungkie? I picked up the call for Lisa.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Miss Bae, it's Krystal." 

So Jungkie is Kyristal Jung. Why does Lisa set names on her contact differently. She's really bad in memorizing names.

"Hi Krystal, good morning. Lisa is preparing for our breakfast. I'll give her the phone, just a sec."

"Ahm, Miss Bae can I see her?"

"Of course, I'll send you our address. We will wait for you I'll just tell Lisa to prepare breakfast for three ."

"Thank you so much, Miss Bae."

"Okay just drive safely. You take care, Krystal."

I think Krystal fell out of love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter