L. Never Let Her Go

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE'S POV

During my idle time I would spent it watching Lisa and Lily's video. It was my habit to film their cute interactions. I got plenty of those cute moments. They're both my babies. Anyone would really thought that I totally lost my sanity because in a moment I would burst into laughter then later on I'd cry like there's no tomorrow. There are times that I just can't help myself missing her but some days are better. I am in a working progress. Perhaps I am making my baby steps in healing but it's really not that easy to get by and put the past behind. God knows I am really trying my best and compared to those previous months I am a lot better now. Of course I am still Bae Joohyun. I am known to be a tough woman. Showing any sign of weaknesses doesn't exist in my vocabulary. Only Lisa could see my vulnerable side and of course my worst state. I may say I am moving forward yet not moving on. She will forever stay in my heart and she'll always be irreplaceable. I have lost interest in getting new friends. Whatever I have may not too many but they are enough. Luckily all of my friends do not cross that line like setting me up on a blind date. They understood too well. Actually my former company is still asking me to go back and offers me a higher position. The CEO already talked to me that it would be such a waste if I won't be using my skills properly. I declined politely but they just could not respect my decision. I am more focus in running Lisa's business. It may be a small time studio but it will soon boom with the help of my friends. 

Wendy went out to run some errands but we will meet later to bond with Jennie. It's kinda boring so I continued to do random things on my phone. I am just waiting for Jennie's call because she promised to pick me up. 

I scrolled to check those old videos I'd been keeping. There, I saw my most love video clip. This one particular video is very special for me. Lisa actually have never seen this. I kept it from her. One night she went home so late expecting I was already as sleep. Little did she know I was really waiting for her because I was planning on giving her a lengthy lecture. She was bit tipsy because she came from an event and she drank with her co-workers. She just couldn't say no to them. I waited for her to arrive and I placed my phone on the side table and left it to a recording mode to capture everything. The camera focused on my back but the angle was right in front of our door. So it totally captured her the moment she got inside the room. She tip toed to get inside and slowly closed the door not wanting to wake me up. She then moved closer to me. Of course as the master mind of the prank, I acted so well that I was really in my deep slumber state. She did not get suspicious at all. I did pretend until I totally felt sleepy. I kept my eyes shut, I really didn't see her actual reaction only after I reviewed the video. But I felt how her finger tips touched my face. And how sweet she called my name several times. And all the things she said to me were so vivid. 

Flashback....

"Joohyun, Joohyun, Joohyun. Mi gorgeous Joojoo. My one and only Joohyun, honey." She sweetly called my name several times and I felt her nose brushed mine. She's too cute to handle and she continued rubbing her nose to mine. She smelled like her usual lavender scent mixed with alcohol. She knew for sure that I hate the alcohol smell. I never let her go near me if she stinked. Instead of pranking her and giving her lectures about her bad habits with her co workers, I then got trapped by some kind of force and fell under her spell already. I got too weak for Lisa. She's really the death of me. 

"Poor Joojoo, have you fell as sleep waiting for me?" She's intoxicated and mumbling random things. 

"I'm sorry the gang really wanted me to join them. I don't want them to tease me that I am an underdog or bottom." She gave me a peck on my lips which made me felt hot instantly but I could not gave in into temptations so I fought the urge of kissing her back.

"They said that our relationship is getting boring especially that we've been together for too long and you are bit stiff and serious. They encourage me to flirt or hit up with random girls." Okay I needed to defend myself. I didn't know her co workers are that low to back bite me. The audacity of those idiots. They thought I restrict Lisa doing whatever she wants. I actually encourage her to be free spirited and not minding me. But she is just being her usual thoughtful self that she always put me on top of her priority. Something that others could not understand. It's like a mutual agreement between the two of us even we don't say a word. That's how we know each other well.

"Like for them it is okay for me to cheat on you since a lot of girls wanted to get my attention and you are busy yourself too. I don't want to hurt you by my stupid actions, hon. 
I know even if I actually don't do anything yet you'll think in advance and of course you easily get jealous too." She was right in everything she said.

"I don't like anyone but you, hon. I don't feel the same way to anyone but you. It's weird but I really know that for myself that there's no one else could ever surpass you. You are my original visual." She poked my side.
"Why so gorgeous, Joohyun? You are perfectly sculpted. You know that my hormones couldn't calm because of you." She then smirked.

"Even I am a trouble maker you stick up with me and all I could ever do is to love you with all of my heart and to respect you at all times." She continued talking.

"Yas, hon, I am so whipped for you. You are my world and my everything. I love you super, Joohyun. I wanted to cry. I think the alcohol is messing my head and my heart. I felt like crying. But it's tears of joy, hon. Sometimes I still can't believe that you allowed me to court you. And when we started to date it seemed surreal as well. Like, wow, Bae Joohyun is dating someone like me. How did I do that?"
She chuckled, "Oh my God! I so love you, hon." She held my cheeks and kissed me.

"Thank you for loving me back, Joohyun, honey. I promise to go home no matter what happen. I will always comeback home to you because you are my home. Wherever you are I will follow you." She kissed me on the forehead and joined me on the bed. I felt her strong arms wrapped around me. "Goodnight, hon, I love you so much." I smiled unconsciously. I wanted to face her right now and tell her how much I appreciate her for protecting our relationship against those people who wanted to break us apart. And for resisting from temptations. Lastly for always choosing me rather anyone or anything else. I am truly a lucky girl because of her. You can never see someone like her in your lifetime. 

End of flashback...

My phone suddenly rings. It's Jennie.

"Unnie!"

"You don't have to shout Jen. Are you already at the lobby?"

"Yeah, come on down right now. I have something to tell you."

"Girl, what made you too excited like that?" I flipped my hair, checking my self in front of the mirror before heading out.

"Well of course we're gonna bond plus your bff that's one of my reasons but I am just totally in good mood."

"Mind sharing?"

"I'll tell you all the details later. Thanks all to you."

What's with her? She's acting like a wild teenager. Did she meet someone? Is she really over with Lisa that easily? I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter