LXV. Where's Joohyun?

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He and his men already arrived in Itaewon with disturbed neighborhood due to fire. But everything was under controlled. As the the ERUF got dispatched right away. He stayed inside the car and waited for the Fire Dept. Head. 

His car door opened and a man in his early 40s in formal attire entered and sat next to him with proper distance. The guest bowed to him and so did he. 

"I got the report that this villa is owned by Geoffrey Tan. Can you confirm if this is Geoffrey Tan of GT Corp?" He didn't want to make it longer and just beat the bush.

Despite his calmness the Chief still found him intimidating. Well he was honored to meet up with him in this very unexpected time. He doesn't normally go and meet people but he was summoned to talk to him. He also found it strange that a retired person like him will be so restless covering for his family members mess. "Yes, Mr. Myoui. It's the same person." He simply answered.

Johnny pulled an envelop and handed this to the chief without a single glance. "I'll be able to buy out this property without his knowledge. Just make sure you will report the incident as accident. Or merely because of faulty in power supply. Just come up of anything. You know how much I value my family."

The Fire Department Chief understood and received the envelop with both hands. He then bowed his head "That is well noted, Mr. Myoui. You enjoy your stay in South Korea." 

"Thank you, you take care." He watched as the chief exited from his car. A man outside tapped the window. So he opened it just enough for him to hear whatever he's about to tell.

"Sir, everything here is cleared out. Xin Xai's body has been confirmed as well. No one can trace that Young Miss ever went here." He was not interested if Xin Xai was killed by Chance or with any of her friends. He's been anxious about getting this all done.

"What about Chance's friends?" 

"We cleared everything including Young Miss friends traces. They already gone to the hospital. I sent someone to follow them to check with Miss Kim Jennie's condition."

"Well done. I want to meet my grand daughter. Is Mina at home?"

"Lady Sharon went straight to Daejeon, Sir."

"Oh, okay. I'll just call her later. Check why she's in Daejeon."

Johnny wanted to make sure that no one can harm both Mina and Chance. His business for tonight is done here. He is considering meeting Kim Jisoo tomorrow to warn the young CEO. Since he is old and easily get tired, he knows that he needed to slow down. He took a deep sigh. He hopes he's not too late because clearly the two are doing something behind his back. If only they'd listen to him then this won't be a bigger problem. ' Kids nowadays' he thought.

DAEJEON

Both Mina and Rosè aimed their guns towards Momo. "You can start explaining yourself, Momo." Shocked written all over Rosè's face. She didn't want to do this but Lisa had a point.

"Was it you, all along?" Mina shook her head, she could not believe Momo will ever betrayed them like this.

"We were friends why would you guys doubt me? Don't you have a little faith in me?"

Then men came inside the room getting them all surrounded.

Everyone noticed how Momo smirked except her two shocked friends. Lisa knew that she deceived her closest friends. But she still couldn't believe that Momo's capable of doing that to her long time friends. She wondered what was her reasons? 

Momo didn't waste a time but shoot Mina aiming her chest. 
"Shawee, No!" Lisa yelled and sprinted to Mina's direction.

Rosè snapped hearing Lisa's voice. She's having a second thought but in split second decided to shoot Momo's right arm instead. She can't possibly kill her friend but she witnessed how determined Momo was to kill Mina. Thankfully Lisa was able to wrapped her around her arms and they both fell down on the floor. 

Mina was on top of Lisa as they fell down. "Dummy, why are you trying to use your body as a shield? Have you gone out of your mind, Chance? You're not bullet proof." She's about to burst out of tears. "Are you hurt?" She grew anxious thinking that the love of her life might incurred bullet shot.

Rosè was relieved that she's able to shoot Momo's arm on time to avoid the worse. And that Lisa pulled Mina before anything else. Momo's a sharpshooter for sure Mina must be probably dead by now. She walked towards the traitor and pointed her gun. She still wanted to know her reasons. "Drop your gun." She commanded Momo who's not moving a bit.

"Hey, get off me Mina, are you not aware that you're heavy? And stop calling me by that name." Lisa chuckled a bit. She found it funny to see Mina's puzzled face. "Don't get confused. Nothing change, I just remember everything now." She assured her.

"Oh my God, Chance. Uhm sorry, I mean Lisa. You made me worry. You sure you are not hit by the bullet?"
She stood up and help Lisa to get up too.

"I'm lucky I didn't get hit. Thanks to Chipmunk's agility." They looked at Momo and Rosè having intensed staring contest. Lisa gulped because she felt anyone of them won't hesitate to shoot any time.

"Go ahead, Rosè. Kill me." Momo challenged. 

"What the ,Momo? You you are serious in killing me." Mina butted in.

"Mina let's hear her out first." Rosè said. "Now, Momo, tell us why are you doing this? Are they threatening your love ones to turn your back on us?

Momo's face turned serious, "I don't have a choice, Rosè. I never wanted this to happen. But I guess blood is really thicker than water." 

"But we are family? You know that Mina and I are here for you." Rosè reasoned out. She still had not put her gun down. Part of her knew that Momo won't be easily persuade and she's still a threat. She's patiently waiting for her explanation. She might change her mind if Momo has a good reason.

"Damn, you don't make any sense, Mo. Who's behind this? Why are you letting them control you?" Mina said.

"This is all your fault Mina, we aren't be in this kind of situation if you had just listen to me. This is all you get when you fall in love with Lisa. I warned you already. It destroyed everything." Momo vented out. "I tried to save you from doing something crazy but you never listen. You let your damn heart won over your brain." 

Mina was not able to utter a word. She's confused. Does Momo likes her secretly? "Why do you blame me for this? I just helped Lisa. That was what we supposed to do. Protect the citizen of this country." She finally countered.

"I am sorry Rosè, things gotten more complicated. I need to do this for my family. Since Lisa already killed the only family I have then I'll just take the most precious person in her life too." 

Everybody's more confused than ever. Seulgi could not help but ask. "What is this person blabbering about? Who's your family? Lisa as far as I remembered did not kill anyone. Unless under circumstances that her life is being threatened.

"What do you know? She killed my only family she killed my sister. She just said it awhile ago."

They all gasped hearing Momo's revelations. They wondered how on Earth Momo and Xin Xai became related by blood? They concluded since Lisa just mentioned a specific name. They couldn't simply connect the dot.

"That murderer is your sister?" Lisa asked not entirely sure if she ask the right question.

"Agent Moon, regardless if she's your sister, you have an oath you are bound to abide regardless of the given situation." Bambam pointed out.

"Mo, this is all a joke, right?" Mina asked. "You can't be blood related to that monster."

"She's my half sister and she's very important to me." Momo cried "I tried to convince her to end this . I tried to protect both you and Rosè.
Kazashi, that's her real name but she was force to move in Taipei with her aunt. Who happened to be a big time Chinese mafia leader they called Lady Orchid. But I just learned this recently too."

"Lies!" Rosè hissed. "You're the bug in NIS. Just tell us the truth, Mo."

"I know that you won't believe me after knowing I am related with her, you are going to doubt my loyalty. Anything I'll say won't matter anymore." Momo sadly admitted. "I pinned down the bug in NIS and that lead me in discovering that my sister is greatly involved in this mess. If I only knew that she'll be dead then maybe I myself have taken care of Lisa." She obviously full of hatred right now with Lisa. She raised her gun to shoot Lisa.

Flashback:

Momo had been bothered about how they are being followed or their unknown enemies are always a step ahead of them. As much as possible she wanted the case over. She badly wanted to help Rosè. So she was working a separate investigation of her own. She thought once she pinned down the bugs inside the NIS then it would lead them to the real culprit. As of the moment Mina's task is mostly focuses on Lisa's movement. So she could not disturb the other agent.

Jackson has been a great help he forwarded the evidence to her. It's one of the cameras Bambam and him got from Jeongyeon's patrol car. He dropped this in NIS himself because he never got the chance to get Momo's number but he's obviously gave signals that he is interested with the NIS agent ever since he met her. They got introduced by Rosè unexpectedly when Jeongyeon and Lisa was being ambushed in the expressway. She found him interrogating the on lookers while she was trying to get some informations from the police on duty. From that day on they always see one another because of Lisa but t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter