LXVIII. Wish (The End)

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Honey, did you see my ring?" Irene asked Lisa who's busy preparing for their breakfast.

"Huh? Which ring?" She innocently asked. Well her girlfriend got too many jewelry collections.

Irene pouted because Lisa was not paying attention to her. It's her favorite ring that went on missing last night. She remembered she wore it before going to sleep. Of course it's the most precious ring for her. She never removes it from her finger. It was the ring given by Lisa through Krystal. She treasures it the most. 

"The ring that you bought in Paris. The one you asked Krystal to keep for you." She was fidgeting. She could not bring out the topic. That was her supposed engagement ring but no proposal yet from Lisa. She never wants to pressure her about it. She's just happy that they are back together.

"Uhn, nope. Why? Did you remember removing it? Maybe you put it on your jewelry box " Lisa continued what she was doing at the dining table.

"No,no, I never remove it. It's impossible." Irene was really troubled, she has been looking to every possible place where the ring might got misplaced.

"Joohyun, honey breakfast is ready." Lisa called her out since she's still busy searching their whole place.

"I still haven't seen it. Don't you want to help me? That was a gift from you and it's expensive. I wish it is just somewhere inside the house."

"We'll look for it after our meal, hon" Lisa assured, "but if the ring is really lost then I'll just buy you a new one. A better ring." 

Irene shook her head. "I don't want a new one. I love that ring." She pouted. "It has special meaning to me."

Lisa understood Irene and she felt bad that she still wasn't able to propose to her. A smile crept on her lips when she remembered how did she buy the ring in Paris. She really took time choosing that special ring for Irene.

The day ended and the ring has not been found. Irene was not in the mood  as she was preparing her stuffs while Lisa was all done with hers. They will be travelling to Busan. She noticed that her girlfriend still not over with the missing ring even how much she convinced her that she'll buy a replica of it. Joohyun will be always Joohyun. Lisa thought.

BUSAN, Haedung Yonggusa Temple. 

Exactly a year ago, the couple went to Haedung Yonggusa Temple. That was when Irene visited Lisa in Busan and the latter tour her around. Their second date which remained memorable for both of them


Flashback....

As the two paid respect at the temple they went to the wishing area. Lisa was done first and just waited for Irene to finish.

"Honey, what did you wish for?" Irene eagerly asked Lisa once she was done with her wish.

"But if I tell you, my wish will never come true." The taller girl teased.

"Just spill it." The grumpy bunny wanted to know her wish. She's feeling giddy because of what she just wished for.

"I wish that we can still visit here together every year. That I can keep you for the rest of my life." Lisa said sincerely. "So what about your wish?"
It was her turn to ask Irene.

"Bleeeh, I won't tell. It's a top secret." 
Irene was happy about her wish but kinda embarrassed because she wish for something else. She just ran away from her to cover her reddening face. Lisa ran after her.

"Hey! That's not fair, I told you mine, so spill it." They were running around like kids that most people looked at them.

Being here once again make Lisa feel the sense of fulfillment of her wish. She remembers clearly that she wished to be here every year with Irene. And the second part of her wish will be also fulfilled later on because she's going to proposed today.

Irene never told her wish so she's kinda intrigued until now. Thankfully she stopped being grumpy due to the missing ring. She's now enjoying their tour. Lisa dragged Irene in front of the temple, the Bunny just let her without any suspicions what was about to unfold in front of her.

It's chilly afternoon but there were so many tourists around, Lisa didn't mind them. In a sea of people sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter