VI. I'm Your Wife

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FEW DAYS BEFORE KAI'S ACCIDENT

"Jongin, this is enough. I am so sick and tired being the other woman. I cannot take this anymore. Let's stop this", Krystal begged.

"No! Please don't you dare say that you're the other woman. You know that it is always you. My heart choose you. I did try to stop loving you but I just can't." Kai hopelessly explained. 
"I know it's wrong and selfish. I could be hurting both you and Jennie. The worst, the kids might be hurt as well. Let me do it right, this time. I promise I will choose you."

"What? No, you can't divorce Jennie. What about your reputation?" She desperately disagreed.

"I should have done the right thing before all this got so messed up. Jennie and I, we are just co existing but we both knew that whatever we do, our love isn't strong enough."

"Are you sure you can do it? What about the kids?" She curiously asked.

"I will tell Jennie after we came back from your business trip. I will still go with you" he said firmly.

"You know that I can't be slacking off. I will go for a business trip so I may not accompany you"

"That's alright. I'll manage. Okay, I need to get home. Good bye, Kryst, I will just pick you up, 'kay?" He bid goodbye and kissed her gently.

" I love you, Kai" she kissed back.

" I love you too."

***

KAI'S POV

I am in a middle of packing my clothes when Jennie enters our room. She back hugs me. I stop and face her. She's her usual self. Jennie is always beautiful no wonder she could attract any guys out there. That makes me so proud for having her as my wife but it's unfair that I still love Krystal after all these years that I am with her. My wife is just so flawless, she takes good care of our family but I can't give her the love she deserves. My love for her isn't as big as I have for Krystal. I just care about her because she's the woman who gave me kids and I supposed to be taking care of her as her husband. Something is always missing. She should be enough but Krystal is always something more. 
I secretly dated Krystal for 3 years during college. But my parents arranged a marriage for me. I briefly met Jennie and our first meeting was just alright. I could sensed that she did not care at all if its an arranged marriage. She just obeys whatever her parents decision for her just like me. I thought I could learn to love her the way she loves me. It was not love at the first sight, she eventually learned to love me because I did try everything to win her love. Because I was in the process of trying to forget about Krystal. I broke with the love of my life to become the son that my parents wanted me to be. But I kept coming back to Krystal. I thought I was just having the hang of it and I could really move on. When Jennie gave birth to Junior. I was really happy, I was really grateful that Jennie gave me a son. We both focused on him. Jennie seemed to be busy taking care of our first child that I turned back to Krystal. And from that moment I know that Jennie will just be the mother of my children but I can't love her the way I love Krystal.

I felt guilty but sooner or later I should confront her that our marriage is not working. That even how hard I try it's not really going to work. I will take my responsibilities as a father but not as her husband. Just give me sometime. I look at her reading whatever she has on mind that she become extra clingy with me today.
Does she want to make love right now? As a husband of course I should be able to satisfy my wife needs but it feels so wrong making love to this innocent woman. I don't want to do it. It's not right to make love to someone you are cheating with. It is really wrong and I don't want to betray Krystal. "Jen, can you tell me what is on your mind right now? I still need to finish packing." I said casually.

She showed her gummy smile."Love, remember I mentioned you about my highschool best friend Lisa?" She started. " I was planning to have a small picnic for our family and invite her over. Can you join us?"

I can't remember when was the last time that we spent quality time together. "Oh, yeah the one that you met in our company event, right?" I recalled. "Well I can't go with the picnic but I promise I will be home for dinner." I reasoned out. I really have to finish a lot of work from the office and prepare for our divorce.

"Oh that is bad. But having dinner is fine. I am really expecting you for dinner this Fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter