Reversed Changes

Happily Ever Never

Jaejoong wondered around the restaurant on an empty day. It hadn't been busy at all which led to Jaejoong day-dreaming as he stumbled around looking for something to do. He could only think about how Yunho had been spending his nights at the restaurant with him. He couldn't help but to think about Yunho and how he would ask him so many things.

 

It felt good to be given attention. To be asked so many questions that he didn't know how to answer. It just felt good to have someone willingly spend time with him.

 

"Jaejoong? You seem to be in a good mood lately. You've been humming a lot." Halmoni called from the kitchen. He jumped slightly, surprised by her sudden call to him. He pretended not to have heard what she had said as he walked towards her.

 

"Would you like some tea? Halmoni?" He asked politely before going to get the tea. He had been in the kitchen a lot more often lately. He had used to love to cook for himself in the past instead of eating the food that the chefs would make in abundance. He liked the kitchen where he was able to experiment and learn by himself. He also liked to make Halmoni new kinds of foods that she had never tried before because it had been his own experiment. Making her tea was also a new habit of his.

 

He brought out the tea almost immediately and was about to walk away before the Halmoni grabbed his arm.

 

"You always make me tea, but you never sit with me! It makes me lonely. Sit with me Jaejoong!" She smiled at him before forcing him to sit down. He did everything he could not to look at her. Ever since Yunho had been staying with him at night, he felt too nervous to look her directly in the eyes for too long. He was sure she would be able to tell if they kept eye contact for too long.

 

"Why have you been so happy, Jaejoong?" Halmoni asked the question. Jaejoong glanced at her for a second and then down at the table.

 

"I'm just happy that I can work for you, Halmoni." Jaejoong tried to raise his tone, trying to sound truthful. Of course it wasn't as if he wasn't happy because he worked for the older woman...but it wasn't exactly the truth to why he was acting happy.

 

"Have you met someone, Jaejoong? You can be truthful with me!"

 

Jaejoong kept silent, only shaking his head. Of course he hadn't met someone...at least no one that she didn't already know. How could he when he did nothing but work in the shop? He didn't leave it unless he had to go to the night market one step over. He didn't have time to meet anyone new.

 

"Hmm...I wonder what it is then. I will find out soon."

 

Jaejoong looked up again, feeling a little bit worried. He wished that the halmoni wouldn't try to figure him out. He didn't want to see her reaction when he found out that he was happy because of her grandson...Yunho.

 

"Yunho!"

 

Jaejoong's eyes widened, trying to meet the Halmoni's eyes, but the woman had stood. How did she know it was Yunho?

 

"Yunho! Why are you here? It is so early!" Yunho's grandmother was speaking loudly causing Jaejoong to turn around in his seat. He was able to breath slightly as he realized that Halmoni hadn't guessed at all, but Yunho had made an appearance at the restaurant. Then he realized that Yunho WAS at the restaurant and he felt nervous and excited at the same time.

 

He stared at Yunho as the man properly greeted his Halmoni.

 

"Halmoni! We trained really hard this morning, so we were able to get out. Aren't you proud?" The man buttered up to the older woman, smiling as he did until his eyes met Jaejoong's.

 

"Jaejoong!" Yunho smiled at him, his eyes telling a lot more than what he had said.

 

"Halmoni, I was wondering if I could borrow Jaejoong today?" Yunho asked, his eyes going wide with hope.

 

"Jaejoong? Sure...we aren't busy today and Jungmin is coming in soon." Halmoni accepted instantly, causing Jaejoong to stand. He had hope that he was able to leave, but he knew that it wasn't his place.

 

"Halmoni, are you sure? What if you get busy?"

 

Halmoni smiled at him, shaking his head.

 

"It is ok, Jaejoong. You haven't been able to take a break in a long time. Go out with Yunho today, I will cover things here. Hurry and go change!"

 

Jaejoong bowed low, thanking her before he ran up the steps to change. He threw a few outfits around before deciding on dark, skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a striped button-up.

 

As soon as he walked back downstairs, Yunho ushered him out the door. He was being pulled along so quickly that he didn't have the breath or the will to talk to Yunho. Yunho didn't even talk to him at all. They were like that for at least five minutes before Jaejoong pulled his hand away from him.

 

"Yunho-shi! What are you doing?"

 

Jaejoong breathed quickly, trying to catch his breath as he stared at the man. Yunho stared back at him with a smile he didn't understand.

 

"Date...Jaejoong. I am taking you on a date."

 

 

 

 

 

So since the unfortunate events of AFF, the story will change slightly, but I promise it will be just as good!

Keep reading and commenting!

<3 Hope you are all enjoying your days even if they are busy or lazy..

 

I dont know what I'm saying anymore! Goodnight!

Always keep the faith~eternally