Over and Out

Happily Ever Never

Jaejoong sat perfectly still, not wanting to disturb his fellow members as they were all awaiting their schedules for the following week. The pain in his back was almost killing him though. He had pretended not to be hurt at all, but what could he do after holding out for over a year? He held his pain in by biting onto his lip.

 

He listened carefully to Yunho and Changmin's schedule before listening to his own. It didn't seem as if he would be given as much of a role as the others were given. He bowed his head slightly, but quickly determined that it would be better this way. He wasn't much of a speaker anyway, and he wasn't sure how to answer questions if something about his family should pop up.

 

He was excited for an entire show based fully around Dong Bang Shin Ki, but also an upcoming concert which would be their first. It would obviously be after they were done promoting. He smiled, knowing that they were finally making it after such a long period of time. They were in it for sure this time, and they were never turning back.

 

He stood up as soon as their little meeting was over. They had an hour break before they were to head to their next schedule, which was a radio appearance. He grimaced at the thought of sitting in a chair for long periods of time.

 

"Baby."

 

He jumped slightly when he felt the warm body behind him and the soft air blow into his ear. He smiled, turning his head slightly.

 

"Wait for me tonight? I have a schedule after the radio, but it shouldn't be much longer. You'll wait for me, right?" Yunho asked, his arms circling around him. He nodded, relaxing against him.

 

"Love you baby." Yunho kissed his cheek, gently holding Jaejoong against his body.

 

The hour seemed to pass too quickly, with all five of them playing around happily. It was just like how they used to be. Always joking around, always having something to say to each other. Going through this together meant everything. It meant they were a family.

 

The radio only proved their friendship further. They joked around on the air just as they had when they were alone. The DJ's were very accepting of their attitude and had a lot to add to their conversation as adlibs. It was strange how easy the process of a radio show was to them. It came to them very easily, as if they had been debuted for years.

 

It was near the end of the show when Yunho and Yoochun stood up. It was time for them to move onto their next schedule. Jaejoong waited till a small break before he walked over to Yunho who was helping his manager pack up a few things. He suddenly felt lonely, knowing that Yunho and Yoochun would be leaving. It didn't feel right if all five of them weren't together.

 

"I'll be home as soon as possible. If you get too tired, don't worry about staying up." Yunho's smile was warm and gentle as usual. Jaejoong nodded, staring silently at him. "Make sure you eat and stay warm."

 

Jaejoong nodded again, feeling how much Yunho cared for him.

 

"You too. Make sure you eat something before your next schedule. Don't get to tired."

 

Yunho smiled back at him again, gently pulling him in for a hug and a short kiss.

 

"I'll see you soon, Joongie." Yunho squeezed his hand before walking off with Yoochun and their managers. He sighed, watching their backs slowly leave. He had a bad feeling, which worsened with every step that they took.

 

"Doesn't it seem like the world is ending every time they leave?"

 

Junsu was staring at the two of them too, feeling the same way he had been. Jaejoong nodded, not voicing his own thoughts because they were the same as Junsu's.

 

"I...want to go to the bathroom."

"I'll go with you."

 

He was relieved to still have someone who would follow him. To be there for and someone who would be there for him. He was sure that Junsu understood him the most at this exact moment. To see the men they loved walk away from them.

 

"Are you tired, hyung?" Junsu asked, his pace matching Jaejoong's in an instant.

 

"No. No, not really."

 

Junsu nodded, it seemed as though he felt the same. It seemed like he still had a lot of energy left.

 

"It seems like Yunho has something important to say to you."

 

Jaejoong glanced at him, wondering what he was talking about.

 

"Why else would he ask you to stay up for him?"

 

Junsu shrugged, causing Jaejoong to nod. All of a sudden he could only wonder why Yunho would want to talk to him. Why would Yunho suddenly ask him to stay up all night? Was it because of what happened the night before?

 

He smiled, thinking about it and losing his mind to the memories that were made.

 

"AHH!" The sudden yell from Junsu caused Jaejoong to stop walking in surprise. He turned to see that Junsu had fallen down, not moving a single muscle. He was about to bend down to his friend when he felt something cover his mouth. He tried to pull away, but he was held in one position until he felt sleepiness edge at his eyes and fell to his knees.

 

He reached for Junsu, but there was nothing he could do.

 

 

 

 

Soooo Readers...would anyone like to make a banner for this story?

^_^ The next few chapters should be a little interesting :D

Love you all!

ChoAnna!!

AKTF<3

 

BTW: Happy Birthday to an amazing man, Kim Ryeowook from Super Junior. Thinking about him!