What Next?

Happily Ever Never

Who knows how many drops of water he had seen fall from his IV after a few days. It was too many, slowly driving him insane. He had been stuck in his bedroom the only thing he was able to do freely was to cry and think of ways to escape. After his fifth try, he was firmly chained to his bed leaving him with only one thing to do. Suffer in his own misery.

 

'Yunho...will you rescue me from this place?'

 

He was scared of the answer, feeling the fear roll across his back. He absolutely hated this place. With all the bad memories that roamed in his mind, he realized how much he cherished being away from his own home. How he wished it would be that easy to run away again. To turn away from this place and never have to look back. It was all he longed for. Well that and of course to see Yunho...

 

He dropped his head. Yunho probably hated him..

 

"Jaejoong!"

 

The cheerful voice bit into his ugly mood. He looked up slowly, glaring at the man who dared to keep him here.

 

HyunJoong walked into his room, carrying a tray and a smile. Jaejoong bit the side of his mouth, biting back a comment. Instead, he rolled his eyes, turning his attention to the window that was covered in blinds. Even though his stomach rolled in pain and hunger...he refused to eat. He didn't trust this food at all.

 

"Come on! Jaejoong...It can't be that bad to be back. You have an extra large bed and you are being treated like a prince!"

 

HyunJoong lifted a chopstick laced in noodles.

 

"I'm chained to a ing wall!" Jaejoong's voice was bitter. "If this is how a prince lives...I never want to be a prince."

 

"Well if you didn't keep trying to escape, we wouldn't have had to chain you..." HyunJoong forced to show a apologetic smile. Jaejoong thrashed at the chain that was around his arm.

 

"Who wouldn't want to escape this in..."

 

His words were cut off as a chopstick entered his mouth, HyunJoong silently applauding himself for his success.

 

"If you cooperate, I'll-"

 

He didn't want to listen. He spat the food out, making sure it hit HyunJoong square in the mouth.

 

"You ing moron, as if I'm going to do as you say!"

HyunJoong knocked the tray of food onto the floor, forcing himself on top of Jaejoong.

 

"Get off me!"

"Why? Angry Jaejoong is y." HyunJoong winked before forcing a kiss. Jaejoong struggled, panicking. He closed his eyes tight as he could feel the hot breath against his neck. His mind rewinded to when the manager tried to him. He could feel the tears again...now they seemed like his best friend. They always appeared, as if he needed them.

 

He remembered the way Yunho had stared at him in disgust. The way Yunho had walked away from him.

 

"Get off me!" He screamed desperately, but the chain was preventing him from pushing the heavy man off of him. He was desperate. He could feel it rise inside of his chest. In an instant, he kicked upward forcing his leg against the man's crotch.

 

"ing bastard." Jaejoong kicked HyunJoong again, this time it was to get him off his bed as he was bent over in pain.

 

"Get out!"

 

Jaejoong looked up, glaring at the man who had made an appearance at his door. HyunJoong weakly did as he was told.

 

"Welcome home son."

 

The man lingered by the door, his eyes were not very inviting.

 

"I'll never be your son."

 

The man laughed, his eyes wandering across the room and then to Jaejoong.

 

"Isn't that a little harsh? My wife gave birth to you. That definitely makes you my son."

 

He wasn't willing to reply, so he glared at the man instead.

 

"Seems like you can't deny it, eh? Looks like you are going to turn out just like me."

 

"I'll never be like you." Jaejoong made that promise to himself, even as the man ignored his words and turned his back on Jaejoong.

 

"Get healthy Jaejoong. If you do as I say, I'll let your friends come to your wedding reception."

 

"Wedding?"

Jaejoong couldn't prevent his curiosity.

"With HyunJoong..."

 

He nearly puked at the name.

 

"No."

"If you don't do as I say, I'll make those friends of yours suffer. Like that Halmoni's shop...I can have that closed in seconds."

"No!"

 

He sat up instantly, ignoring the disruptive pain in his stomach.

 

"Do as I say..." the man left without another word.

 

Jaejoong laid back, moving into the fetal position as he cried.

 

How could that man, who had obviously seen the encounter with HyunJoong...expect him to marry that?..that worthless bastard.

 

He had to do it though, he had to marry HyunJoong. He couldn't let his friends suffer. Not when they had done so much for him. He cried, screaming at the pain in his heart until he fell asleep.