Accident

Happily Ever Never

Jaejoong waved from the doorway at the people who meant most to him. Junsu was waving crazily back while Yoochun pulled him quickly into the van. Yunho gave him one last wave, his strong eyes piercing him until he was finally dragged into the van. He felt weak, knowing that he was alone and that he had to wait for them to come home late that night. They had a filming that would last until early the next morning.

 

He sighed, knowing that the van was now long gone, but he couldn't help but hope that they would return. He felt lonely and cold already. Not to mention that there was nothing to do. He didn't have to make food for anyone, as they would be eating at their schedule. He didn't have anyone to entertain or anyone to entertain him.

 

Long hours were spent in the nursery, staring at all the baby items Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin had bought. He couldn't believe the amount of effort and time they had spent. Every time he walked into the room, each day filled with new items, it brought tears to his eyes.

 

He ended up falling asleep in a blanket and only waking when his stomach growled and a loud phone call forced him to his feet.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Jaejoong! It's Yunho's mom. Would you...would  you want to get something to eat with me? I know it's late and you might be tired, but I just thought that..."

 

"I would love to!" He smiled widely, never expecting Yunho's mom to call him. The phone call quickly ended and a few minutes later Jaejoong was in the car with Yunho's parents. He felt strange, being out of the house with Yunho and it already being pretty late at night. However, the calm talk and the caring voice of Yunho's mother allowed him to relax.

 

They went to a small, but popular, restaurant. He felt happy, being amongst Yunho's family. Making him laugh and feeling less alone because of them. That didn't stop him from overhearing other people's conversations. The table directly behind him sat two women who spoke loudly.

 

"Yunho couldn't keep his eyes off of me. It reminded me of the night I spent with him." Jaejoong paused, freezing at the words. He couldn't even glance at Yunho's parents, knowing that they were already staring at him.

 

"You spent the night with him?"

"Oh yeah, he was really drunk the one night and asked me to go home with him."

 

Jaejoong could feel the tears forming. He slowly put down his chopsticks, trying to hold it in. He glanced at Mr. and Mrs. Jung, smiling slightly.

 

"I have to go to the bathroom." He said as smoothly as possible before getting up and walking swiftly in the direction of the bathroom. However, after a few feet he turned to get a glance of the girl who had been speaking of Yunho. He shook his head, not wanting to believe what she had said, but why else would she say it?

 

He took a sharp left and exited the restaurant, immediately feeling small drops of water falling onto him. He didn't care though, because he felt too upset to turn back. He crossed his arms as he walked, tears causing problems as he tried to walk. At one point, he started crying too hard that he had to stop walking and crouched down even as he became soaked.

 

"Baby...what should I do? I don't know what to do."

 

He dug his forehead into his arms, slowly leaning back against a brick building.

 

"Jaejoong? Jaejoong!"

 

The voice startled him, forcing him to his feet immediately. Yunho was running towards him, water splashing up on each side of him. He shook his head, quickly heading in the opposite direction. He didn't want to see him or to hear him. He was almost to an intersection when Yunho caught up with him. Grabbing his arm and pulling him around.

 

"What are you doing? You're soaked Joongie!"

"Don't call me that! And don't touch me!"

 

He pulled away quickly running into the street, not even realizing that a car was speeding in his direction. He felt himself stop as soon as he realized the car was coming, too shocked to move.

 

"Jaejoong!" He felt something collide with him, forcing him to the ground. He kept his eyes closed tightly, feeling the body breath quickly on top of him.

 

"Jaejoong!"

 

He felt the strong arms pull him gently up. He opened his eyes, but refused to meet Yunho's.

 

"What are you thinking! It's raining! You ran out into a street! What do you think could have happened to you? To the baby?"

 

He shook his head angrily, tears streaming once again.

 

"It's your fault!"

 

He pounded his fists against the man, screaming as loud as he could. Yunho caught his fists quickly, stopping him from going any further.

 

"What do you mean it is my fault? I went to the schedule and then we got done early so we came home. You scared me to death when you weren't there, and then I get a phone call from my mother..."

 

"You!" He couldn't spit out the words.

 

He looked away, seeing Yoochun and Junsu lingering down the street with Changmin behind them.

 

"You think I cheated on you? Because that woman in the restaurant said that, and because you were gone? You believe her?"

 

Jaejoong stayed quiet, only feeling stupid now. Yunho was obviously right. He bowed his head, feeling worse then a .

 

"Don't believe them Joongie, I didn't cheat on you. I won't ever cheat on you, but there will be people who will say that..."

 

He finally looked at Yunho, relaxing slightly.

 

"I'm sorry...I, I know I shouldn't have believed what I heard. It's just the baby...and my emotions, I just...I just got into one of my moods." He placed his head against Yunho's chest and wrapped his arms around Yunho.

 

"It's okay Joongie. Now let's go home. We need to get you and the baby warm."

 

There was a moment of silence where Yunho pulled Jaejoong into his arms so that they could go home.

 

"But I'm still hungry..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for such a short crappy chapter. Especially after so long!

Starting my senior year of school is scary :(