Captured

Happily Ever Never

"Naeee! See you soon, Halmoni!" Yunho hung up his phone before quickly turning to Jaejoong.

 

"Baby! Halmoni needs help closing up the store, let's go! Ok?" Yunho smiled widely. Jaejoong nodded, calmly getting ready to leave. He turned to Yunho's parents who had treated him so well. They had asked him so many questions and made him feel comfortable. He bowed deeply, smiling. It was the first time in a long time that he felt so welcomed in a household.

 

"Mrs. Jung. Mr. Jung. Thank you." Jaejoong said calmly, smiling warmly at the older couple.

 

"No need to be so formal, Jaejoong! I'm Omma now." Mrs. Jung said before hugging him. Mr. Jung just nodded at him before they exchanged good-byes. Yunho quickly pulled him out of the house.

 

Their hands were firmly together as Yunho talked non-stop about how his parents had adored Jaejoong.

 

"Yunho..."

 

Jaejoong said, squeezing Yunho's hand in hope to get his attention. Yunho kept on talking as they walked swiftly in the direction of Halmoni's shop.

 

"Yunho...?" Jaejoong tried again.

 

Yunho glanced at him, before putting an arm around his lover.

 

"You liked them too, didn't you?"

 

"Yunho...I..."

 

"Look! We are here." Yunho pulled him into the shop, to look around and find it empty. Everything was already cleaned which caused confusion.

 

"Halmoni?"

 

"Ah! Yunho-ah? Come in!" Halmoni called from the back. Yunho smiled at Jaejoong before leading the way to the kitchen. Halmoni hugged both of them as soon as she saw them.

 

"Halmoni? Why did you call us here? The shop is already clean." Yunho explained.

 

"Of course I just made an excuse to see you!"

 

Yunho laughed.

 

"You are still so sly, Halmoni."

 

"Jaejoong! I have something for you." Halmoni quickly pulled Jaejoong away, leaving Yunho to himself.

 

Halmoni pulled out a small jewelry case, opening it in front of Jaejoong.

 

"This was something that Yunho's grandfather gave to me before we were married. I would like to pass it on to you."

 

The box opened to find a small heart shaped diamond on a white silver necklace. Jaejoong quickly glanced at Yunho's halmoni.

 

"I-I can't take this!"

 

"Oh hush. I am giving this to you! You are family to us now."

 

Jaejoong bowed deeply, quickly blinking away tears. He never had a family like this. No one had ever come close to loving him this way.

 

"It's beautiful halmoni." Jaejoong stated as she helped him put it on.

 

"Alright, that is all I wanted to see you for tonight. You'll have a busy week, so go home and get some rest. Make sure you come see me soon!"

 

Halmoni called as Yunho gently guided Jaejoong from the kitchen. Jaejoong nearly fell when Yunho stopped.

 

"Yunho?" Jaejoong called, but he stayed silent.

 

"Jaejoong..."

 

The voice was familiar as he glanced in front of him. His eyes widened when he found that the exit was surrounded by men in black suits. In front of all of them, stood his friend. Hyunjoong.

 

He shook his head, the tears threatening him again.

 

"Jaejoong...why? Why did you have to lead me to do this?"

 

When Jaejoong didn't answer, Hyunjoong made a motion to the men in suits. They immediately started moving, getting closer to Yunho and Jaejoong.

 

"Why are you doing this? When it is so obvious that he doesn't want to go back there?"

 

Yunho stated calmly as he quickly pushed Jaejoong behind him.

 

"Yunho? Omo..."

 

"Halmoni...leave quickly." Yunho said flatly. He didn't he a response except for a door slamming in the background.

 

"Jaejoong...hurry and follow her out." Yunho said, carefully stepping backwards. However, Jaejoong's sudden scream distracted him. He turned to see that Jaejoong had been grabbed. He took a hasty step forward to punch the man. Jaejoong was released back into his arms, but now they were completely surrounded.

 

"Jaejoong, please...just come with me now." HyunJoong offered his hand. Jaejoong stared at him for a moment.

 

"I can't go back there." Jaejoong cried as he shook his head. He screamed again as he felt someone grab him.

 

"Jaejoong!"

 

Yunho held tightly onto Jaejoong's hand, unwilling to give up easily. Even as he was attacked with punches, he held firmly to Jaejoong who stared back at him. Tears were running down his face as HyunJoong tried to pull him out the door.

 

"Don't let go. Please, don't let go...Yunho."