Alcohol

Happily Ever Never

He had been curious to taste the clear liquid, wondering why people acted so strange after they drank to much of the liquid. He had never tasted alcohol before, but he knew it could be a dangerous substance. He followed what his friends did, and quickly drank the liquid down in one shot. The liquid was bitter, causing him to shake his head. He wondered why people liked it so much.

 

After a few shots, he began to understand why. Why it was so addictive. To feel strangely good inside after drinking. He smiled, gently falling into Yunho's lap. Yunho held his hips, trying to steady him.

 

"Ahh! Jaejoong is drunk already." Yoochun smiled as he tried to hold Junsu down on the couch. Junsu was still a light weight, but was one crazy duck as soon as the liquid touched his lips. Changmin peeked his head out from the fridge, the alcohol hardly affecting him at all. Instead, he nearly ate everything in the fridge in a food rage.

 

"I'm so hungry!!" Changmin whined, sitting back down on the couch. He shook his head at Jaejoong and then at Junsu.

 

"You should order something, I think Jaejoong should eat..." Yunho forced Jaejoong back into his lap after he had tried to stand back up. He had barely eaten any dinner earlier, but the alcohol seemed to make him forget about his pain. However, Yunho wasn't going to risk any more injuries.

 

"Yunnie!" Jaejoong whined all of a sudden, unexpected by Yunho. Jaejoong fell against Yunho's chest, allowing the leader to hold him tenderly.

 

"Yunnie?" Yoochun smiled again. "Seems like he really is starting to open up."

 

Yoochun had to talk over Changmin, who was trying to order five times too much food than they needed. However, they let him go, knowing that Changmin would eat it eventually.

 

"He's cute, isn't he?" Yunho pointed at his lover that was now sitting calmly in his lap. Yoochun smiled before pointing at Junsu who had his duck sticking up in the air as he tried to stand once again.

 

"Duck here is too." Yoochun smiled, gently tapping the . Junsu stood up straight, but only to fall backwards back onto the couch. Yoochun grabbed him quickly, running a hand through the smooth hair of his boyfriend.

 

"Aish...why do I have to be the lone one out?"

 

Changmin rubbed his hair before disappearing back into the kitchen.

 

 

 

Yunho was only able to feed Jaejoong two bites of chicken before he was passed out on top of him. He ate a couple more bites before he said good night to his friends, knowing that they would be sleeping over. He picked his lover up, carrying him into the room that they had been sharing.

 

"Yunnie..."

 

His voice was a whisper, followed by a few silent laughs. As Yunho placed him down on the bed, he started to cry, clinging onto Yunho.

 

"Don't...Don't ever leave me. Please?" Jaejoong's eyes were shut for an instance. Before he could be consoled, his eyes were open and shining brightly. He grabbed Yunho's button up shirt, forcing him closer. His lips were pressed into Yunho's neck, his breath coming out evenly.

 

"Jae" Yunho whispered before pressing his lover to the bed and kissing him, biting gently on the soft, red lips.

 

"Make love to me, Yunnie." His eyes were shut, but that didn't stop him from wrapping his legs around Yunho, their heated bodies now connected even as Yunho removed one piece of clothing after another.

 

 

 

 

Sorry if the chapters are little bit boring. I promise they'll get better

Hope everyone's spring/summer is going well!

Im hoping to start work soon (get some $) but we'll seee. Until then I'll keep updating!!

ChoAnna~~