Troubled

Happily Ever Never

Three weeks passed in no time at all, leaving the five boys exhausted yet overwhelmingly happy. They moved into an apartment together that wasn't far from the company or Halmoni's shop. It was interesting to readjust, living as 5...accomplishing a dream that they all desired. There training days were stepped up, leaving only half a day open for their free time.

 

They took care of each other, knowing that they couldn't let anyone get too exhausted or else it would lead to a lot more stress. Recording was a new experience for them, repeating the songs that were burned in their heads. The songs that only they have created. It was a great feeling, creating music. They were proud of themselves when most of the songs were recorded.

 

The entire week had been spent recording the songs and learning the routine to their new songs. Tri-Angle. The Way You Are. Hug. My Little Princess. There were so many songs that they loved, and sang with the greatest respect and appreciation. The excitement was at it's fullest, knowing that their training process was almost at it's end. Knowing that they would be able to release an album...the excitement was explosive, leaving the managers astonished at the energy they brought into the entire company. Even a few of the elder, debuted singers commented on their ability to light up a stage.

 

"Jaejoong, the manager said he had something to talk to you about. We are going downstairs to practice some more." Yunho winked at him before leaving. Jaejoong lazily walked around the small dance room, waiting for his manager. He had been hiding how exhausted he truly was, making sure he wouldn't hold anyone back. He wanted to be as energetic as his friends, and not make them worry about him.

 

The thought that he was gaining weight, and that he wasn't feeling well was pushed far into the back of his mind. He told himself that he needed to remain positive. He needed to succeed with his friends.

 

"Jaejoong-ah!"

 

The manager walked in, it wasn't a manager that usually looked over his activities, so he was already suspicious when the manager closed the door. He could hear the slight click when the door locked. He narrowed his eyes, moving smoothly away from the strange man.

 

"What do you have to talk to me about?!?"

 

The manager stayed silent, slowly getting slower. Jaejoong moved to the opposite corner, realizing the man was following his every move, trying to block him into a corner. He felt his heartbeat get faster with fear of this man.

 

"Why are you here?"

 

"For you, of course, Jaejoong."

 

The manager stopped walking for an instant, his grin was disgruntling. Jaejoong took the moment to run to the door, knowing it was already locked and trying the handle. He tried to pull the door open before finally slamming on the door, hoping someone would hear. He was surprised when he felt the man grab ahold of his hips, pulling him to the floor. He screamed when he felt the man hold his arms down.

 

"Why are you fighting this, Jaejoong? Just stay still...I'll let you enjoy." The manager whispered disgustingly into his ears, causing him to fight harder. Even as he kicked and twisted as much as possible, he could feel the manager tearing his clothes. He cried and screamed, begging the man to stop.

 

"I can have you kicked out of this company in two seconds, so just cooperate...yeah?"

 

Jaejoong lost his fight when he heard the words. He couldn't be kicked out, what would he do without his friends...his Yunnie? He cried harder, feeling the man's arms roam over his body.

 

"Jaejoong?"

 

The manager struggled to turn around, seeing who had entered. Jaejoong immediately scooted away from the man, but when he rose his eyes he was surprised to find Yunho. He could see pain and anger in those brown orbs that he loved so much. He shook his head, the tears still pouring down.

 

"I should have known." The pain was clear in his voice, even as he laughed. He quickly walked away, not saying another word. Jaejoong got up quickly, running towards the door. He didn't allow the manager to grab him as he did.

 

"Yunho!" Jaejoong screamed, hardly noticing that Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin were all staring at him as Yunho disappeared around the corner. "YUNHO!"

 

Jaejoong fell to his knees, wondering how Yunho could misunderstand him so easily. The tears spilled out of his eyes as his three friends rushed to him.

 

"Jaejoong what's wrong? What happened?" Junsu dropped to his knees beside him, gently holding him. Changmin glanced inside of the room, finding the manager standing casually inside. However, that didn't hide his ruffled shirt and disheveled hair. He glared at the man, understanding what happened.

 

"Jaejoong! Jaejoong hyung! Ah, Yoochun...what do we do?"

 

Junsu was crying now as well, Jaejoong laying on the ground.

 

"We have to get him to the hospital."

 

Yoochun immediately carried him on his back with Junsu's help before they ran down the hallway, hoping to get help to send them to the hospital.

 

 

Changmin turned to the room again, feeling the anger and the blood run to his head. He walked swiftly to the manager, grabbing him by the ruffled t-shirt.

 

"Say good-bye to your job...you won't have one for much longer." Changmin growled at the man.

 

The manager instantly threw the maknae's hands off of him, laughing evilly.

 

"And who is going to believe you...?"