Punishment

Happily Ever Never

Jaejoong winced as he watched the manager pace back and forth in front of Yunho. He had tried to stop it, to explain what had happened, but the manager was furious.

 

"You can't be like this, Yunho. You are supposed to be their leader!" The manager repeated the words over and over again. Jaejoong unsteadily got to his feet. He didn't like seeing Yunho on his knees. Although he said that he could bear it and he wasn't showing any signs of pain, it had been hours since he had been forced down.

 

"Sir! Please..." Jaejoong bowed. This was his fault. It wasn't Yunho's, but rather a situation caused between his family and himself.

 

"It wasn't his fault, really!" He tried to explain once more, gingerly taking a step forward.

 

"No...Jaejoong. It's my fault. It's my duty to take care of you, that is what a leader does." Yunho stared at him, his eyes staring dangerously at him. Jaejoong gulped, knowing that look that Yunho was giving him.

 

'ert...what are you thinking?' Jaejoong couldn't help but to let the thought wonder in his head. He bit down a smile.

 

"As long as you know it!" The manager yelled, startling him. "Alright, there is a meeting you all need to attend in 10 minutes. It's in the conference room, don't you dare be late."

 

The manager left, allowing Yunho to get to his feet.

 

"Sit down Joongie!" Yunho acted as if sitting on his knees for the past couple hours wasn't painful.

 

"Yunho!" Jaejoong squealed when he was picked up off his feet and spun gently around. He laughed, feeling the love radiate off this man.

 

"Not you tooo!" Changmin complained, pouting.

 

Jaejoong could only cling tightly to Yunho's arm as they walked down the hallway.

 

 

"WHAT? WOW!" Junsu shot straight out of his chair, causing it to fall backwards. The meeting hadn't turned out to be as serious as any of them thought it would be.

 

"You still have a lot to prepare. Jaejoong just joined us too, so don't expect it to be anytime soon." The manager stated, but smiled at all of us. He believed in them. Believed that they could make it big.

 

"We are starting our debut activities! Do you know what this means? We will debut within the next year or two!!" Junsu jumped around happily, hugging Yoochun tightly.

 

Jaejoong held tightly to Yunho, smiling ear to ear at the news. To be apart of this group was a miracle that Yunho had contributed to. "It's amazing."

 

Yunho glanced at him after he had whispered the words. He nodded and smiled too.

 

"Why don't we all celebrate? At our apartment?"

 

Junsu's dolphin voice came out due to his excitement and immediately ran out of the room with Yoochun. Changmin soon followed as Jaejoong and Yunho brought up the rear. However, they only walked a few steps when Yunho pulled Jaejoong back into his embrace.

 

"You'll have to make it up to me! I sat on the floor for several hours!" Yunho winked at him, his smile wide.

 

"You are a ert!" Jaejoong shouted in return, pinching him before starting to limp away.

 

"Yah! You are going to be punished!!"