New

Happily Ever Never

It was slightly uncomfortable for him as he stared around the unique apartment. It was decorated elegantly with plenty of open space, but it fit Yunho's character. He felt nervous, clenching his hands together as he sat on the couch while Yunho was in the kitchen.

 

"Jaejoong!"

 

Yunho startled him by suddenly calling his name. He jumped slightly, turning too quickly to find the other man. He was surprised when Yunho was directly behind him. He couldn't help but to watch as Yunho moved around the couch until they were sitting next to each other.

 

"Jaejoong-ah!"

 

Jaejoong stayed silent, but could only stare as Yunho watched the muted tv for a few seconds.

 

"Do you want to move in?"

 

The words were so sudden. He could only widen his eyes as his heart beat even faster.

 

"You won't have time to work at the restaurant anymore. My apartment is closer to the company...so I just thought maybe.."

 

"Ok."

 

For some reason the word escaped his mouth before really thinking about it. He avoided any eye contact as his cheeks heated up with embarrassment.

 

"Joongie"

 

The nickname surprised him, causing him to look back at Yunho. He wasn't expecting the easy of his cheek or the deep look he was receiving from Yunho.

 

"I'm happy you want to live with me,  Joongie." Yunho whispered the words as he leaned in. Gently he pressed their lips together as his hands searched for Jaejoong's hips.

 

"Joongie." Yunho whispered, breaking the kiss only for a moment. Their kisses continued at a slow pace until Jaejoong moaned loudly, gently pulling away from Yunho. His eyes were watery and wide as they searched Yunho's eyes for answers.

 

"I love you Joongie."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry this update is really short, but I wanted to make a quick update

So, Shinhwa just came back with their 10th album and it makes me really happy.

It encourages me to keep the faith even more, because one day...DBSK will be DB5K again.

<3 Always Keep The Faith Eternally~ <3

ChoAnna =)