One Night Spent Leads Into More

Happily Ever Never

He panted, looking down from the man who was staring at him. He was surprised when he felt gentle hands on his arms and then on his face.

 

"Look at me."

 

Yunho's voice was soft. Gently calling to him. Jaejoong looked up shyly, letting the hair fall into his eyes as he did.

 

"I know you aren't ready. I know. I don't want to hurt you or scare you, but I had to let you know. I want you to know that I am here. I want you to know that you can trust me. I'll protect you Jaejoong. I'll be here for you."

 

He could only stare as Yunho confessed. He could only stand frozen as the words sinked into his mind. He wasn't sure how he should react.

 

"Ok Jaejoong, I'll leave now. I'll be back tomorrow."

 

Yunho turned and was almost to the door before Jaejoong even realized it.

 

"No!"

 

He stayed silent, only watching Yunho's still back after he had screamed. He was quite surprised in the strength of his voice. He took a few paces forward till he stood just behind Yunho. He felt shy when he wrapped his arms around Yunho.

 

"I'm sorry. Please...please...don't go." He whispered the words, digging his face into Yunho's warm back. He felt sad when Yunho released his arms, but was surprised when he didn't walk out but rather turned towards him.

 

"Jaejoong?"

 

Yunho was staring at him with such a strong gaze that he didn't dare meet it. Instead he shyly stood in front of him, not knowing what he should do or if he should say anything.

 

"Is it ok?" Yunho hugged him tightly, pulling his hair gently and patting his head comfortingly. Jaejoong nodded. He was ok. He had never been hugged like this. He had never known this kind of comfort before...he would be ok if he could feel it forever.

 

"Jaejoong?" Yunho tugged at his hair, forcing his chin up. Jaejoong could see his small, innocent smile just before their lips connected softly. This kiss was gentle and smooth. Passionate. "You can stop me. If you feel uncomfortable."

 

Jaejoong shook his head looking down for a moment and then back into his eyes.

 

"I don't want to be alone."

 

"You won't be. Didn't I tell you I would be here?"

 

Jaejoong shook his head again. He wanted to get his meaning across the right way.

 

"I don't want to be alone...tonight. I don't want you to go."

 

Yunho stared at him for a moment before smiling and palming his cheeks.

 

"I won't leave, Jaejoong."

 

Jaejoong nodded before allowing Yunho to kiss him again. The gentle, passionate kiss. He was so happy to be the victim of such an innocent action.

 

"Let's go to sleep, Jaejoong."

 

Yunho took his hand tightly, leading them through the dark restaurant and upstairs. Jaejoong squinted through the darkness, not being able to see much of anything. He wondered how Yunho was able to see so well. He stumbled on the last step upstairs but quickly regained his balance. He tightened his grasp on Yunho's hand.

 

"Can we turn the light on? I can't see anything."

 

He could feel Yunho turn to him, stepping closer to him so that he could see his masculine features.

 

"You don't need light to see." Yunho said, causing him to tilt his head in misunderstanding and confusion. Yunho kissed him shortly before pulling at the bottom of his shirt. He quickly held onto his shirt, caution making him stop Yunho.

 

"It's alright. Nothing will happen. You'll be more comfortable without it." Yunho explained. He was still unsure though, however, his shirt was off before he could stop Yunho. He felt embarrassed at his body and he wasn't even able to look at Yunho. That left him open to more embarrassment. He nearly screamed when his pants were ed and fell to the floor in an instant.

 

"Yunho!"

 

Jaejoong whispered his name but Yunho sealed his lips with another tender kiss.

 

"It's ok, Jaejoong. I won't do anything. Lay down."

 

Yunho led him to the bed, pulling the sheetz back. Jaejoong had no choice but to follow orders. He stared into the darkness as he could hear Yunho moving around, but couldn't see him. It was only a moment later when he could feel the bed sink in as Yunho climbed in beside him.

 

He turned to face him, but he was too late. Yunho was already there, both of their faces now only centimeters apart. He blushed at the fact that he could feel Yunho's abs push against his skin.

 

"Sleep Jaejoong."

 

Yunho kissed his forehead. Jaejoong thought he would never be able to sleep with this kind of contact with Yunho, but the warmth and the comfort made him sleepy. He felt happy and free from judgement in this moment. He never wanted it to end...as long as he could spend his time like this with Yunho.

 

 

The next morning, Jaejoong woke up shivering. Sunlight was shining in through his only window as he reached to turn off his alarm. He wasn't expecting to wake up and find his bed empty. It made him wonder if the night before had only been a dream. He wondered downstairs where Yunho's halmoni was busy at work already.

 

"Oh! Jaejoong, can you start a bit early today? We are busy already!"

 

Jaejoong glanced around, not finding Yunho anywhere. He nodded sleepily before going back upstairs and quickly changing.

 

It was a long day of work. There was hardly any down time, not enough time to eat but plenty of time to fight with his own thoughts. He doubted about a lot of things, but also tried to defend Yunho in his mind. He didn't want to believe that anything had been a dream.

 

"Jaejoong! Eat already! You haven't eaten all day! Aren't you hungry? Are you sick?" Halmoni worried over him. He shook his head and quickly took a few bites to show that he was ok. However, his food intake slowed down again. He felt so depressed. He didn't understand why he couldn't wake up to see Yunho with him.

 

"Good night Jaejoong! I promise you won't work so early tomorrow! Get lots of sleep!"

 

Jaejoong locked up the restaurant after Halmoni left and made his way upstairs to shower and to sleep. Although he could feel exhaustions sinking into his pores, he couldn't close his eyes and relax. His mind was too active, too confused.

 

"Jaejoong!"

 

He sighed and sat up. Why did his mind have to play tricks on him? Just because he wanted to hear Yunho's voice didn't mean that he was going to. He couldn't always expect Yunho to show up.

 

"Jaejoong!"

 

This time he was sure he wasn't hearing things. He knew because he could hear the pounding on the door. He got up out of bed, feeling his way to the light switch and then walking downstairs. Yunho waved at him. He quickly unlocked the door, letting Yunho step in before locking it back up.

 

"Jaejoong!" Warmth sunk into his skin as Yunho's arms were around him. He couldn't respond though. He didn't like feeling confused about feelings. He didn't like not knowing where Yunho had went or if the night before had just been an unrealistic dream.

 

"I missed you Jaejoong." Yunho whispered, walking towards the stairs while holding Jaejoong.

 

"Yunho! Yunho...stop."

 

Jaejoong pushed him away, staring at him.

 

"What?"

 

Jaejoong could only stare at him for a moment before wrapping his arms around him. This was real. It was real. Everything had been real and now he was back.

 

"Nothing!"

 

"Let's go to sleep."

 

Yunho kissed him before picking him up and walking upstairs so that they could cuddle for a little bit before they fell asleep.