Rush Delivery

Happily Ever Never

It wasn't easy to carry Jaejoong into their apartment, especially since three grown men and a certain Halmoni were worriedly blocking the way by the time he set one foot inside the door. He did the best he could to avoid their questions and get around them, but there came a time when even Jaejoong's weight became too heavy.

 

"Please! Just move out of the way!" He knew he wasn't as calm as what he wanted to be, but at least he was able to move freely to his own room. After Jaejoong had left, Changmin had moved out of his room. It seemed to remind Yunho that one day Jaejoong would be returning. To share the room with him. Finally, he was able to put Jaejoong down on the bed that they had saved for him.

 

"What happened? Why is he wet? Is he hurt? Is he sick?" The questions kept firing from behind him. He stared down at Jaejoong's pale face, wanting him to answer all of these questions. He wanted to be the one asking him.

 

"Don't just sit there! Change his clothes before he get's sick! Raining like this in December..." Yunho's halmoni scolded before closing the door, leaving Yunho to take care of Jaejoong alone. He knew he had to do it, but to see that body again...

 

He reached out his hand, touching the wet strands of Jaejoong's thick black hair. He quickly removed it, taking a deep breath before beginning to his shirt. He could feel his hands shake as he did, the same creamy skin beginning to show as he each button came undone. The scar that he had seen before, the one on Jaejoong's right abdomen, was still there. However, further down there was an added scar that crossed his stomach. He stared at it for a moment, wondering what had happened? Was this the result of the night he had walked in, seeing him being taken to the ER? He had trouble believing it, remembering that he didn't see any blood.

 

"Yunho?"

 

He glanced up, his eyes meeting Jaejoong's. It was obvious that he was tired and confused. He even seemed to look around as if he didn't know where they were. Yunho stood up, finding that he couldn't stop looking at the scar.

 

"That night. That night that you went to the ER from your home...what happened?"

 

Jaejoong glanced at him, trying to sit up. It was then that he seemed to notice that he was revealing his body. He fell back onto the mattress, quickly covering his body.

 

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Yunho lost it, yelling at Jaejoong who just turned his head away.

 

"Don't worry about it. Just pretend you haven't seen anything."

 

Yunho stared at him, anger burning in his eyes. He couldn't wait for answers anymore. He had waited for an entire year for Jaejoong to return, but he never expected that their reunion would end up like this. He pulled at Jaejoong's arm, instantly pulling him from the bed.

 

"It hurts! Ah! Stop Yunho!"

 

He pulled Jaejoong all the way to his bathroom, pushing Jaejoong under the shower head.

 

"I'm not joking anymore, Jaejoong. I want to know what happened. I want to know where you've been. I want to hear all of it."

 

He didn't hesitate to turn the water on, starting to soak the both of them. He watched as Jaejoong fussed, trying to get out while being blocked by him.

 

"Why are you doing this to me? Why?"

"What about what you have done to me?"

 

Jaejoong hesitated with the statement, bowing his head at the words. He realized that he wasn't ready. He shouldn't have come back, he shouldn't have been so easily convinced that he was ready...he was far from it.

 

"I don't want to remember it, Yunho. I don't want to remember any of it. Please..."

 

Yunho had no other option but to pin him against the shower wall, even as he struggled. He wasn't used to how strong Jaejoong was, forcing him to use more strength.

 

"Yunho, please." Jaejoong was already crying, knowing there wasn't a way out of this.

"Tell me. All of it."

 

Jaejoong's head swayed back and forth. Yunho sighed, leaning forward so that he could wrap his arms around the man. He was relieved when he felt Jaejoong return his embrace.

 

"I lost her, Yunho."

 

He stayed silent, believing that it might have been his girlfriend...his fiance?

 

"That baby...I lost her."

 

Yunho pulled away, staring at Jaejoong as he cried.

 

"What baby, Jaejoong? What are you talking about? Who is Kim SooYun?"

 

"It's our baby, Yunho. It's our baby girl."

 

He stayed silent, still feeling confused. He grabbed Jaejoong's arms tightly.

 

"What? I don't understand. What are you trying to say?"

 

Jaejoong was crying too hard that it took him a little bit till he could answer.

 

"I...I had a miscarriage that night. I lost our baby. The baby you gave me...I, I killed her. I'm worse than my father."

 

Jaejoong collapsed onto the shower floor, shaking his head as Yunho stared at him.

 

"Miscarriage..."

 

Yunho turned, seeing Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu all staring at Jaejoong in horror.