If you just realize

Happily Ever Never

He wasn't sure what had happened, he just knew that in the few seconds that he felt the splitting pain in his stomach, he was quickly moved to the bed upstairs. Four people surrounded him, but he forced himself to stay calm.

 

"Jaejoongie? Oh Yunho-ah, he looks exhausted!" Halmoni was the first to speak up. He moaned quietly, rolling his head from side to side.

 

"Yunho...Yunho-ah." He couldn't help but to mumble his name. The pain was nearly gone, but it left him unable to move or to think clearly. He did feel Yunho grab his hand tightly, moving closer.

 

"Joongie, I'm here Joongie." Yunho whispered, his face getting closer and closer. "Does it still hurt?"

 

He shook his head, trying to focus on the man in front of him. Yunho slowly turned to his family, giving them a serious look that told them to leave. Jaejoong was grateful. He didn't want to be stared at. He didn't want to be hated or hurt.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I never should have came. I should have never..."

 

"Jaejoong."

 

His clear voice broke him from speaking any further, but that didn't stop the tears from rolling down his eyes. He cried endlessly, feeling all the pain from losing what was most precious to him. For having to suffer so much, although he did it for Yunho. He couldn't bare to see the man suffer because of him.

 

He took a deep breath, trembling.

 

"Don't cry, Joongie. You can't cry or it will hurt the baby." Yunho placed his forehead gently against his body, his breath tickling his neck. He couldn't stop though. He felt exhausted trying to hide and trying to protect. He wanted to be saved. He wanted to be protected.

 

"Please baby, don't cry. I don't know what to do anymore. I just want to make you and our baby happy." Yunho whispered.

 

Jaejoong felt too surprised, causing his crying to slow down. He stared at Yunho for a few seconds before turning his head away.

 

"What if..."

 

"The baby isn't mine?"

 

He stayed silent, unable to answer. He didn't want to hurt Yunho. Didn't want him to think about this baby not belonging to the one who deserved to be the father.

 

"It doesn't matter, Jaejoong. It's my child. I'll treat him or her as my own. So please, please don't run away from me anymore!"

 

Jaejoong's tears started running again, unable to stop. Yunho quickly brushed them away, kissing his lover's cheeks.

 

"Jaejoong!" Both Yunho and Jaejoong looked in the direction, surprised to find Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin standing there. Tears were in their eyes or flowing down their cheeks. Jaejoong cried even more when he saw them. He had missed them too.

 

"Jaejoongie!" Junsu walked forward first, hugging him as best as possible. He was quickly followed by Yoochun and Changmin.

 

It didn't take long for Jaejoong to get overwhelmed and exhausted, forcing him to fall asleep. Yunho, who refused to leave Jaejoong, stayed as close as possible to his lover.

 

He gently rubbed his nose against his lover's cheek while hugging him tightly. He wanted Jaejoong to feel comfortable, wanted him to get used to being with him again. He wanted Jaejoong to wake up to see him, and to remember the love they had exchanged.

 

"Joongie, I know you are scared. But I'll make sure that you never will be again."

 

He kissed his lips once, before laying comfortably next to him. It was the first time in a long time that he was able to sleep so easily.

 

Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin stayed downstairs, allowing Yunho to have his needed alone time with Jaejoong. But that didn't stop them from celebrating in their own way. They had been quite shocked to find out that Jaejoong was pregnant. Yunho had never told them about Jaejoong to that extent.

 

They talked about it amongst the three of them, knowing that it must be difficult. Not knowing whose child Jaejoong was carrying and knowing the pain that they both had gone through.

 

"We have to support them, and help them. I don't think it will be easy to get them to where they were before. Jaejoong isn't going to give in easily, even if it is obvious that he loves Yunho." Junsu stated, his eyes firmly glaring to the ground.

 

"What is this?"

 

Changmin held up an envelope, which clearly stated Jaejoong's name on it.

 

"Jaejoong dropped that earlier!" Mrs. Jung broke into the conversation. The three of them looked at each other before Changmin opened the envelope. Nothing was said as the paper went around the room.

 

"We shouldn't say anything. They need time to figure this out on their own." Yoochun spoke up first, causing everyone to agree and the results to be thrown out.