Finally

Happily Ever Never

He stared at Yunho for a long moment, realizing that YoungJoong was right in front of him. He was needed and loved unconditionally by his son and the man who had at least wanted to stay by his side during all of the events in his life. He felt his hold world sinking into his mind. He wanted to shake his head and to run out of the room from the sudden pressure. However, his feet were firmly locked in place. His eyes fell to the little boy he had created.

 

"Yunho, he is ours." He used the smallest voice possible to comment. The reaction on Yunho's face was well worth it. His eyes lit up and his face suddenly seemed so much younger and happier. Jaejoong grinned a bit, but his attention was now fully on his son. For the first time in a month, he realized that he had missed almost everything about his son. The way he ate. The way he reacted to his behavior and the way Yunho treated him. Everything was a blur to him, and he began to hate himself for everything he missed out on.

 

"I don't want to run away from him...from this anymore." Jaejoong continued, biting his lip as he thought about taking a step closer and yet he felt unable. Yunho was the one to step closer, the warmth of his body now reaching Jaejoong.

 

"Hold him, Jaejoong. At least just for a minute, hold YoungJoong."

 

Yunho was looking seriously, all the sugared up words and actions had disappeared. Jaejoong's attention was momentarily distracted by Yunho's manliness. Fatherhood had done him well, even if his eyes were puffy and black from sleepiness. He had grown up so much, so much that he was surprised he hadn't noticed. He wanted to apologize to the man he loved. Wanted to apologize to anyone that he had ever given so much trouble to.

 

"I'm sorry Yunho."

 

The words choked out of his mouth. Jaejoong noticed right away that Yunho slumped a bit in defeat. He stumbled forward, regaining the man's attention and a reaction from his baby as well. He hesitated a moment, the small hand of his child which obviously startled Yunho.

 

"I didn't mean to apologize, meaning that I wouldn't hold him. I wanted to apologize for everything I have done that had made things difficult. I feel horrible about it. For causing all of you stress and pain, and probably caused things that I haven't really been myself to realize. I apologize for all of that."

 

Yunho responded with silence. At least for a few seconds anyway. He then smiled and nodded, accepting the apology in his own way.

 

"A better apology, for all of us, would be if you would hold your son. I would love to see it actually. So please."

 

Although Jaejoong hadn't removed his fingers from his child's hand, he still hesitated. He glanced up at Yunho, obviously doubting himself and showing the fear that was in his heart.

 

"Yunho, I'm scared. To do something wrong. He is so tiny and he looks so fragile. I'm...I'm really scared that I will do something that will harm him." Jaejoong removed his hands, sliding them to a firm grip over Yunho's shirt. He needed the reassurance. He needed to hear the words that he wouldn't ruin everything.

 

"Those words you just said. Those words that you have been thinking about all this time, many parents have those doubts and insecurities. You want to know what else? Those words are also what make great parents." Jaejoong let his words sink in, his eyes floating back to his son. He smiled slightly, letting the truth sink in slowly. He nodded, taking a small step back.

 

"I want to hold him Yunho." The man nodded, mumbling a few words about how he should place his hands. It was another point that showed how much he had learned over the month, and how much he had grown. As soon as YoungJoong was in his hands, he smiled happily. Not only did his baby respond with a small giggle and a happy face, but he could feel the relief in his own mind and body too. He glanced up at Yunho, suddenly feeling more guilty.

 

"I don't ever want to let him go. I don't want to put him down ever again, now that I have him in my arms." Yunho nodded, placing an arm around his waist and pecking his forehead.

 

"I would agree to that, but how else are we going to have our twenty-four other children?"

 

Yunho smiled, almost as if he weren't joking. It made Jaejoong worried.

 

"I hope you are joking. If we had that many kids, you wouldn't have a second for me."

 

Jaejoong pouted, earning a long-winded stare from Yunho. He then leaned down to press his lips to Jaejoong's in a quick kiss then sent shivers down the both of their backs. It had been a long time since they had exchanged intimacy like this.

 

"Say cheese." A random voice got both of their attention in an instant. In a second, a camera flashed and a snicker was coming from three men standing in the door way.

 

"Welcome our family of three. It's great to see all of you together and happy." Yoochun smiled first, keeping Junsu close to his side. Changmin made a gagging sound and quickly ran away.

 

"Thank you. For everything. It means everything to me."

 

Jaejoong smiled, sniffing to make sure no tears escaped as he held his child close to his body, lifting him only to peck his cheeks to earn a few giggles.

 

"Anything for you, Jaejoong"

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry the sudden ending, and that I have been gone. I suddenly have regained my wanting to write.

I shall hopefully be moving onto a new story soon, but we shall see. Would anyone be interested in looking

at some ideas of mine and voting on them?

Anyway~

Thanks again

From writer//Cho