Epilogue

Happily Ever Never

Months passed. YoungJoong grew as well as Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity. It was strange how everything seemed so normal. Everything fell into place like no time had passed at all. While DBSK toured, YoungJoong would be taken care of by Yunho's Mother and Grandmother, who volunteered to go on tour with them.

 

Jaejoong's talent grew as he became a consistent member and the fans loved him more and more, making him feel as though he hadn't missed a second. 

 

"Jaejoong, are you ready for the concert tonight? You seem a bit tired." Yoochun commented from across the room. They had just finished rehearsal for the nights concert, and Jaejoong's first concert since he had been back. Jaejoong leaned back in his chair, no longer wanting to see the dark circles under his eyes or the way his skin sagged due to his weight loss.

 

After his pregnancy, he began loosing all the weight he had gained and even then some. It was no one's fault, except for maybe his own. After he realized he lost about a month with his son he did everything he could to make it up. That included staying up till all hours of the night just watching his son. Yunho begged him to stop worrying and to get to bed earlier, to eat more. Jaejoong only smiled when he said those words.

 

To Yunho, Jaejoong was just being stubborn, but it was important and everyone could understand that. Yunho did get to convince to Jaejoong every now and again to go to bed early, but usually that ended up in staying up later then originally intended.

 

"Jaejoong?" The man jerked up in his seat as Yoochun called his name again, realizing he had lost his mind for a moment. He turned in his chair, facing one of his best friends and someone who understood him in more ways than one.

 

"Sorry Yoochun, I stayed up with YoungJoong a bit too late last night. I'm ready for the concert. I want it to start now and last till tomorrow." Jaejoong smiled, earning a bit of a grin from Yoochun. Their conversation was quickly broken up as Junsu zipped into the room, already clad in his opening outfit.

 

"Yoochun, tell him he isn't being fair! Changmin wants all the food to himself." Junsu huffed though he smiled, the two of them had always been on strange tattle-telling terms. Changmin followed Junsu inside, a piece of lettuce from the sandwich he was eating hanging out of his mouth.

 

"I got there first, I see nothing wrong with it." Changmin quickly responded before sitting down on the couch to finish his sandwich.

 

"Where is Yunho?"

 

Yoochun hugged Junsu tightly while glancing from the door that led to the hallway and then back around the room. Changmin shrugged as he worked on another huge bite from his sandwich, and Junsu's mind had already focused completely onto clinging to Yoochun.

 

Jaejoong watched the couple for a moment before getting up. He really was curious to where Yunho had went. He walked out into the hallway, lost in his own thoughts as he trailed his fingers over the white walls.

 

"Are you ready? Do you remember your lines? Remember, we are all he has so let's make this special." Jaejoong paused in the hallway, next to a lobby area. He frowned slightly, recognizing Yunho's voice. He took a few steps into the lobby area, glancing around a bit till he spotted Yunho to one side, obviously taking care of their son.

 

"Yunho?"

 

Jaejoong walked closer as the man spun, almost as if he was expecting Jaejoong at that exact moment. Yunho was wearing a white tux, something that Jaejoong hadn't been expecting. After all, the first song was to be more of a relaxed dance song rather then one that required a tux. He thought to his own outfit of black, ripped jeans that hugged his waist, a tank and a light jacket that would go over top of it.

 

"There you are." Yunho whispered. Jaejoong frowned, wondering why he was getting that reaction when Yunho was the one who had been missing. The man quickly picked their son up.

 

"Yunho?! What is he wearing?" Jaejoong stared at the little boy. He was wearing his own black tuxedo with a cute bow tie.

 

"Nevermind about that. We have something we need to ask you."

 

Jaejoong's mind was frozen. He only glanced down over his handsome boyfriend and of course his handsome son. Yunho took a tiny step forward, trying to regain his full attention rather than his confusion.

 

"Our son, Jaejoongie, would really love it if we would make the commitment to spend forever together. Marry me, please, Jaejoong."

 

As Yunho was talking, Jaejoong realized that not only was Youngjoong in a tuxedo, but he was also playing with a small box. The boy squealed in delight as he played with it, taking that moment to lift the box out towards Jaejoong.

 

In response, Jaejoong quickly covered his mouth. He then jumped towards Yunho, gently taking the box from his son before kissing the litle boy on the forehead.

 

"Did you have him practice this? How did he know?"

 

"He played his part better than I expected." Yunho admitted, winking a bit. He was obviously very proud of his son. "He must get it from me."

 

Jaejoong nudged Yunho playfully before pecking the man on his lips. Clapping filled the lobby area as so many people began to file into the room. Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun were among the first to congratulate them, although Jaejoong hadn't officially given an answer. Yunho's mother and Grandmother were close behind, smiling and crying happily.

 

"You guys ruined it! He hasn't given an official answer yet!" Yunho frowned, stomping his foot grumpily.

 

"Sorry!" Everyone shouted back before the room fell quiet.

 

"Yes. Of course I'll marry you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__This really is the final

Hope you liked it

//Writer Cho