Sweating Stills

Happily Ever Never

Fear jumped into him, making him run faster than he was used to. He could feel his heart beating in his throat. He could only hold tightly to Yunho, making sure that Yunho was still running with him. He couldn't do this without him.

 

"STOP! KIM JAEJOONG!!!"

 

He shook his head, nearly tripping as he did. Yunho had to keep him from falling, causing them to lose the distance between their chasers and them. He could feel fingertips grab his t-shirt. He twisted slightly, risking to push the man in an all-black suit. It was another man willing to do as his father had asked. He hated these people more than anything...because he had once been one of them.

 

"Jaejoong!" Changmin twisted also, quickly punching the man in the gut before quickly running again. He nearly screamed in surprise when Yunho pulled them into an alleyway, running even faster when they broke out of the alleyway. They ran quite a distance...into a part of town that Jaejoong had never seen before. He felt dead tired, and his feet were dragging as they kept running according to Yunho's directions.

 

Yunho finally stopped in another small alleyway, inbetween two small houses on each side. Jaejoong sat down, nearly sobbing as he thought about how close he had come to going back. He shook his head, holding it as he tried to get himself together. He was surprised when he felt warm arms around him.

 

"Jaejoong? Are you ok?" Yunho asked in a serious whisper. Jaejoong nodded, still gasping for breath.

 

"Where are we?" Jaejoong asked as soon as he was able to look around. Yunho grinned at him before glancing at one of the houses.

 

"This house is my parents house."

 

Jaejoong stared in amazement. He never thought that Yunho would bring him to see his parents.

 

"Alright, you two have fun on your date...now that you finally lost the other two. I'll see you later." Changmin winked and waved.

 

"That little brat...he knew all along that we wanted to be alone." Yunho laughed before helping Jaejoong to his feet.

 

"I'm sure it is nothing like you are used to Jaejoong, but this is where I grew up!"

 

Yunho guided him inside, giving him the small tour of the house and of his bedroom.

 

"My parents wont be home for a little bit. They are at work." Yunho held onto Jaejoong's waist, gently pushing him onto the bed. Jaejoong shook his head at him.

 

"Yunho..."

 

"Hmm...seems a bit dangerous doesn't it?" Yunho winked again before brushing his lips against Jaejoong's.

 

"YUNHO?!?"

 

Yunho groaned before pushing himself up off the bed. He obviously didn't expect his parents this early.

 

They went downstairs where Jaejoong bowed in greeting to Yunho's parents.

 

"Ahh! You must be Kim Jaejoong! I heard a lot about you from Halmoni! Welcome!" Mrs. Jung hugged him without a second thought. He was surprised by the kind gesture.

 

"Yunho, do you mind running down the street for some rice cake?" Mrs. Jung quickly asked, and as soon as Yunho was out the door she pulled Jaejoong into a chair.

 

"Dear, what is your relationship status with my son? You are together right? He finally asked you, right?"

 

Jaejoong stared in horror and shock, before bowing his head embarrassed.

 

"OMMA!!!" Yunho stormed into the house.

 

"Oh dear, what? I was just asking him? Can't a mother ask about her son's relationship?"

 

"Yah! Can't you see you made him embarrassed?"

 

"So it is true then? You are his boyfriend?" Mrs. Jung gave a pointed stare to Jaejoong. He felt the heat rising to his cheeks as he nodded his head.

 

"ASA! This is beautiful! You make a beautiful couple, Kim Jaejoong!"

 

Mrs. Jung danced into the kitchen to make dinner.

 

The couple spent a long night with Yunho's parents. Jaejoong was told a lot of embarrassing stories about Yunho that he fully enjoyed. It felt like for once he had a true family. He wanted to share everything with Yunho.

 

That is why he knew he had to be truthful about his past to Yunho. He would have to tell him. Even if it hurt him in the end.