Reverse

Happily Ever Never

He never truly had anything but family, friendship and happiness. His family didn't have money, but they had everything that they needed--which was each other. He was able to graduate from High School with decent grades, the best of friends and a bright future. He didn't believe there was anything else that he needed. He was satisfied with everything that he had.

 

After graduation, he still had his best friends. He had Junsu who had joined the talent agency with him. Micky Yoochun, who had grown up in America, had also joined the agency with them. They were three of the closest friends and soon enough, the three musketeers were four. Choikang Changmin had seemed cute and innocent when they first met, but after a few years together...he had changed a lot. He was a food-eating monster and a brat. He was their maknae. They were the best of friends who would never let anything get in between their friendship.

 

They were good people who helped around the community when they were given the time. They shared their strengths and tried to fix their weaknesses. There was nothing that they couldn't do if they were together. Their happiness was combined.

 

He danced like crazy. Danced and danced until sweat covered his entire body. He loved to dance. He loved to perform. He loved to do it among all of his friends. It felt great. He had done this for years, watching his sunbaes' debuts and cheering them on. He waited for his own debut desperately. He wanted the chance to thrive on stage. He wanted to know what popularity was. He wanted to know the taste of having money to spend easily. He wanted to spend money on his parents, his grandparents and his sister. He swore that one day he would allow this dream to come true.

 

"Hyung! Stop already! You win!" Junsu moaned loudly, distracting Yunho who had been lost in his dancing. He turned slightly to see all three of the men bowing over their knees. Yunho smiled sheepishly towards them. It wasn't the first time that he had to be pulled out of his concentration. When he danced, he often lost his mind and gave everything only to his dancing.

 

"Sorry! Are you ready to go now? Grandma said that we could go eat over there tonight."

 

"HALMONI'S FOOD?!?!"

 

Yunho covered his ears for a moment before nodding at his dongsaeng. He had no doubt that Changmin would like to go. Junsu and Yoochun nodded enthusiastically as well. They wouldn't miss a chance to eat for free either.

 

They walked the short distance together. They joked around with each other as usual, laughing heartily when Junsu would pout at them. Junsu was always the center of attention when it came to bullying. It was just too easy to laugh at his duck , his laugh, and his unique personality in general.

 

"HALMONI!"

 

Yunho opened the shop's door immediately calling for his grandmother. He was surprised when he heard a large crash, causing him to pinpoint a man who had fallen over. Yunho looked the man over. He was wearing a dark business suit under a very dirty apron. He didn't even look at them as he was busy clearing off a table. Yunho wondered if the man lacked curiousity.

 

"Yunho!"

 

His grandmother came out with open arms, hugging him and then the other three guys.

 

"Sit down sit down! Food will be out in a few minutes!"

 

They sat down upon the demand, and listened to Yunho's grandmother speak about their menu for the night.

 

"Halmoni? Who is that?"

 

Yunho was to curious about the man who was now busily washing the same table he had been at since they entered.

 

"Ah! Jaejoong! Jaejoongie, come here!"

 

Grandmother quickly called the man over. The man hurriedly took off his apron and placed it on the table he had just washed before rushing over and bowing deeply.

 

"Yunho! This is Jaejoong! He will be working here from now on!"

 

The man bowed over and over without saying a word. Yunho couldn't even get a good glimpse of him.

 

"Jaejoong this is my grandson and his friends!"

 

Jaejoong kept bowing, keeping his eyes and head low as his hair fell over his eyes.

 

"It's nice to meet you, Jaejoong...erm, how old are you?"

 

Jaejoong finally straightened, flipping his hair out of his eyes. Yunho's own eyes widened when he saw the beautiful face in front of him. Of all things, he never expected to see a man like this.

 

"I was born on February 26th, 1992. I'm Nineteen."