Return Pain

Happily Ever Never

He might have forgiven Yunho, but it wasn't like he could forget. He couldn't forget the pain he had been through, and the year that he suffered alone. He couldn't forget that Yunho had once turned his back against him. He couldn't forget. It wasn't like they could return to being lovers so easily. He wasn't that easy. He wasn't going to fall for Yunho's smile and the way he teased. He wasn't going to fall for any of it.

 

He stared. No, he glared at Yunho who was smiling at Junsu's funny dance mistake. He had received small advances from Yunho, but all of them had been with full seriousness. He shot down each and every one of them. It was hard to deny that he was obviously still attracted to Yunho, but he did what he had to. He stared through the mirror as the make-up artist worked.

 

It was hard to believe in less than an hour, DBSK would finally be revealed to the entire world. He was nervous, but he hid it well. He needed to keep thinking straight. He couldn't forget that this was important not only for him but for his friends. They had waited so long because of him. He wouldn't take this away from them again.

 

"Jaejoong hyung!" Junsu sat beside him, smiling widely as the make-up artist moved onto him. He stared at the younger boy for a while before standing up. As soon as he turned, he could see that Yunho was staring at him. He was obviously being watching...his every move was now being monitored and judged.

 

"Are you feeling ok?"

 

Jaejoong had tried to walk past Yunho, but quickly paused at the sound of his voice. The worry and the emotion that he had been hearing from him caught him off guard every time.

 

"I'm fine."

 

He quickly walked over to his manager so that he could test his microphone before they finally went out on stage.

 

"I won't see it anymore

I won't hear of the crashing reality

Don't calculate everything by it's worth

People are an important existence

 

Tears of blood are falling down again because of our dulled hearts"

 

The lyrics made him think of his own child, the child he should have taken care of and loved. Now it just left him breathless with the hurt it caused. To know he would never be able to see his baby...it hurt more than anything.

 

He walked back into the waiting room first, panting from the dance and from his feelings. He could feel the people celebrating around him and talking to him. He could see the happiness that caused tears.

 

"Jaejoong...Jaejoong...your phone. It's ringing."

 

One of the managers pushed his phone into his hands. He answered it, almost mechanically. Everything seemed to be unrealistic and a complete blur. However, as soon as he heard the voice he dropped the phone causing everyone to stare at him.

 

 

Jaejoong? What was wrong? There was obviously something that was wrong. He was sure of it. By the way Jaejoong had dropped his own phone, and the way he was staring into space with wide-eyes. He was sure of it. Something was wrong. No one else seemed to notice, but he noticed everything. He couldn't help it. He was worried. Jaejoong treated him differently.

 

He cut his way through his managers and friends and even some of the seniors that had come to congratulate them. Finally, he made it in front of Jaejoong. He grabbed his arms along with his attention.

 

Jaejoong shook his head, bowing down to grab his phone. In an instant he hung up and tried to leave, but Yunho couldn't let him. He had to know.

 

"What is it? What's wrong?"

 

Jaejoong shook his head, still trying to leave. Yunho still refused to let him. He couldn't let Jaejoong leave him again. He couldn't feel this much regret and fear again. He couldn't be alone. He knew it was selfish and that he should suffer, but he just couldn't. He couldn't, because he knew that Jaejoong would suffer too.

 

"Jaejoong. Please tell me? I know, I broke promises in the past and it might be hard to trust me. Just one more time?"

 

He shook his head. The shock now invisible. It was the same mask he had been putting on in front of them since they had found out about...about the baby.

 

He grabbed Jaejoong, a bit too roughly, but he was desperate. He couldn't continue like this. Having Jaejoong so close, but being unable to be close to him like he was in the past. It was killing him.

 

"I'm not the old me, Jaejoong! I'm not joking around with you anymore. Haven't you noticed? I want to take care of you. I want to be with you! I can't do this without you!"

 

Jaejoong stared at him for a moment before allowing himself to be crushed in Yunho's embrace. He even allowed his arms to wrap tightly around Yunho's waist in relief along with digging his face into Yunho's  body.

 

"It was HyunJoong. He's back in Korea."

 

 

Hi lovely readers!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm working! And I'm going to start working a lot more (doubles most likely)

I'll update when I can!

Thank you for reading and all of your lovely comments.

Do you think I should give a shout-out to my reader with the best comment after every chapter? :D

Loveee~~

ChoAnna~

 

P.S. Don't forget to Always Keep the Faith

사랑해<3