Careful

Happily Ever Never

Staying around longer than what was necessary was dangerous. Not that he thought HyunJoong would know where he was, but if he really was back in Korea than he didn't want to be anywhere that was easy for him to find. He made sure he had his bag packed and walked swiftly from the waiting room. One of the managers followed close to him, probably on Yunho's orders.

 

As soon as he opened the exit door, security surrounded him from the fans that had stayed after their first performance. He didn't pay any notice to them, more worried about getting to the van. He didn't even notice if the fans had a reaction to his presence or not. He was the first one to the van, but he hesitated. He couldn't just sit and wait. He stared back at the double doors he had just left from.

 

He hoped that his friends would hurry. He felt relieved when Yunho led them all out. Again, security guards surrounded them as well, escorting them to the van.

 

"Jaejoong-ah!"

 

The sudden yell surprised Jaejoong, causing him to look sideways. He stumbled back against the door of the van. How did he know? How did HyunJoong know that he was here? He shook his head, feeling fear and horror rise in his back. It was only a second though before Yunho was in front of him. The warmth of Yunho was enough to make him think straight. He pushed his forehead against Yunho's back, hoping to hide himself from the world at that moment.

 

He couldn't concentrate to listen to what Yunho had to say, all he could do was fall his orders. He was in the van and they were all leaving before he could come back to his senses fully. The entire car was silent.

 

"Jaejoong?"

 

His warm hands on his face relieved him. He felt protected, and he couldn't help but to melt into his embrace. To feel the warmth of his hug and his tender touches meant everything to him. It was the only thing keeping him from running away.

 

"Jaejoongie hyung~~ Don't worry! We'll protect you to the end. He won't ever get near you again." Junsu said full of confidence. Yoochun and Changmin chimed in soon after. He nodded his head. Smiling at them, even though he could still feel the fear. He was angry too. If it hadn't been for HyunJoong, maybe he wouldn't have lost his baby.

 

"Make sure no one is following us." Yunho spoke to the driver as they entered their block. The driver did a few circles around the block before pulling into the house.

 

"Are you ok?" Yunho and Jaejoong were the last ones to leave the van. Jaejoong released Yunho immediately, almost forgetting that he was still holding onto the man.

 

"Y-yes. I'm fine."

 

His eyes jumped around, not meeting Yunho's. After a moment, he could feel Yunho leave and he followed.

 

"Dinner will be ready as soon as possible." One of the managers announced. Junsu and Yoochun had already went to bed, leaving Changmin alone in the living room.

 

"I'm going to bed too..." Jaejoong announced, not willing to eat so late. Or at least that was his excuse. He walked into the room he shared with Yunho, not caring to change his clothes before dropping to his own bed. He covered himself with his blanket, shaking at the thought that HyunJoong could find him too easily.

 

"Jaejoong?"

 

He didn't answer, but rather listened. Yunho was probably staring at him. Probably waiting for an answer.

 

He heard a sigh a moment later, but the footsteps were only getting closer.

 

"You're shaking, Jaejoong-ah. Are you still scared?"

 

He still remained silent, scared to open his mouth. He bit his lip, closing his eyes tightly even as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He was surprised when he felt Yunho on the bed next to him, causing him to turn quickly.

 

"Is it ok? I don't want you to be afraid."

 

Jaejoong bit his lip again but nodded. He watched as Yunho laid in bed beside him, staring back at him.

 

"Let's go to sleep?"

 

Jaejoong nodded and was about to turn his back to Yunho when he felt a strong arm pull him down. He was surprised when he felt his lips against Yunho's familiar ones. It was warm and the taste drove him crazy. The warmth that surrounded him also caused him to lose his mind. He was still sensitive. He couldn't forget all the suffering he went through. He pushed against the body next to him, nearly causing Yunho to be pushed out of bed.

 

"Ok! Ok Jaejoong. I won't do anything, ok? Just sleep."

 

He stared at Yunho a moment, wondering if he was telling the truth. The sleep was already surrounding him, not willing to fight tonight. He laid down, his back to Yunho but that didn't prevent a warm arm to hold him tightly.