Reveal

Happily Ever Never

He felt nervous and strange as he was once again waiting to go on stage. It had been so long since he had the chance, and now it seemed altogether unfamiliar. He felt his hands beginning to sweat as he clamped them hard into fists. Even just looking out at the amount of fans shocked him. He hadn't thought that there would be many waiting for him.

 

"Don't be nervous." Yunho hugged him tightly, kissing his neck before quickly checking with another manager. He sighed, knowing he couldn't take Yunho's own advice.

 

"Jaejoong! Come!" Junsu grabbed him, gently pulling him where everyone had suddenly gathered. Jaejoong found Yunho, who was quickly giving out orders. He hadn't realized how great a leader he had become. To give orders already and to know exactly what needed to be done, he was quite surprised.

 

"I'll go out first with the President. We'll introduce you then. Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin please help Jaejoong and if it looks like something will go wrong, please protect him." Yunho paused to give Jaejoong a long hard look.

 

"Jaejoong, just explain everything you want. Take as long as you want. Do everything you need, because this is for you." Jaejoong nodded, bowing his head slightly.

 

In an instant, Yunho's hand was in the center which was quickly followed by Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu. Jaejoong breathed deeply, following the pattern. Their cheer was short but the meaning was immense. It felt as if he was slipping into a parallel universe as he watched Yunho get closer and closer to the actual stage. He shook his head, quickly running forward to hug him.

 

Yunho turned around quickly, hugging him back just as tightly.

 

"What is it? What's wrong?"

 

Jaejoong shook his head, not able to say anything. Instead he kissed Yunho quickly which was quickly returned back to him.

 

"Thank you. Thank you, Yunnie."

 

Yunho smiled and nodded before gently releasing him and walking beside their president with a microphone in hand. The roar of screams by the fans surprised him. They weren't screams of hatred or anger, but rather of love and excitement. It was then that he noticed the signs in the crowd. Things that said things like 'Yunjae' and 'Jaeho'. He bit a smile back, finally feeling strong enough to do this.

 

Junsu handed him a microphone and even made sure he was hooked up before taking his hand tightly. Changmin and Yoochun was on his other side smiling just as widely.

 

"You wouldn't believe it either. It was strange when the first couple signs came into the crowd...and how accurate they were.

 

He took a deep breath before starting the walk with all of them. It was strange to stand in front of the fans again, to hear their screams and excitement. It made him believe he could dance and sing as how he used to. As if nothing had changed. For a moment, all he could do was stare at them and feel the tears fall instantly. He knew it just made the screams louder and furthered the crowd's emotions.

 

"Everyone, let's introduce ourselves." Yunho said, glancing at Jaejoong. In an instant their five voices was in the air shouting the name Dong Bang Shin Ki. Of course starting from Junsu they began to introduce themselves, although everyong already knew who they were.

 

When it came to Jaejoong's turn, he hesitated. Staring at the fans that turned silent because everyone was waiting for him. He bowed as best as he could letting out a sob first before raising the mic to his lips.

 

"Hello! I'm Dong Bang Shin Ki's Hero Jaejoong!" He said very loudly, which caused an uproar with the fans once again as the last two introduced themselves. Junsu took his hand tightly, as it was time for him to explain himself. He had prepared himself as best as possible, but knew he still wasn't ready.

 

"Cassiopeia..."

 

Even the single word from his mouth made the stadium electrified with more screams.

 

"I think...you have been waiting for me for too long and even I wouldn't have blamed you if you gave up. I want to let you know, that I've missed you and I appreciate all of your support. After tonight, you may not support me for much longer...and I accept that. I just want you to hear the truth."

 

The stadium was suddenly dead quiet, waiting for him to continue. He held Junsu's hand tighter, closing his eyes for a moment.

 

"The truth is, I was never supposed to ruin everyone's happiness. I was supposed to grow up and be apart of something that I had no choice in. I was supposed to follow my father in the politics area, but I had decided to run away. That's when Yunho and his Halmoni found me and saved me. They introduced me into a life that I never thought I could dream of."

 

He felt a hand around his waist, knowing it was Yunho. The loud screams only confirmed that it was him.

 

"I became a part of DBSK, but that didn't stop the life that I left behind from coming back. My parent's tried to force me into the life I hated. That's why, about a year and a half ago now, I was in the hospital. At that moment, I had lost something irreplacable."

 

Jaejoong glanced up at Yunho.

 

"I lost Yunho's child. The child that lived inside of me."

 

Screams broke the night air. Some filled of anger, some filled with tears and sadness. He bowed his head once before facing the crowd once again as he tried to hold in his composure.

 

"I decided to disappear. I needed to let myself recover and I tried to hide the inevitable pain that it would cause Yunho and of course his family and friends. I trained to become a better person as well as a better member of DBSK. That is when we debuted, after making them wait for so long for me."

 

"It wasn't long before I would leave them again, once again it was because of someone else. This time it was to put a revenge against my father. The father that I hated. He thought that he would feel better if he created that revenge against me. I was...I was..."

 

He couldn't spit the words out as tears poured down his face.

 

"I was ...and even to this day, I don't know who the father of the child in me now. I don't know if Yunho is the child...or if the man who me...is the father. Yunho..."

 

He sobbed again hearing the outrage of cries, but this time he couldn't lift the microphone back to his lips. He felt Yunho hold him tightly as he relived each and every pain that he had gone through.

 

"I've accepted the fact that Jaejoong's child...our child...might not be mine. But it is partly my fault for not taking care of him before. I will take all the responsibility for Jaejoong's happiness and our child." Yunho spoke loudly, almost asking someone to defy his own wishes. The fans just screamed and clapped loudly along with their own tears.

 

"Jaejoong...Yunho." Both of them looked towards Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin who had all moved to one side. Tears were in their own eyes.

 

"The truth is that we saw the paternity test for that man who Jaejoong. He...he's not the father Jaejoong."

 

"Jaejoong, that means...it means that Yunho is truly the father!" Junsu screamed loudly before bowing deeply.

 

Jaejoong turned to Yunho, not believing his own ears. Yunho was also staring back at him in shock before he pushed Jaejoong gently against him and held him tightly. Tears of happiness and relief flooded their faces along with the crowds.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry this chapter TT.TT I might fix it later

I was just trying to finish a chapter before I had to

go to work.

 

Anyway, thanks for reading another crappy chapter

My readers are the best! And please leave plently of

comments!

 

If I get enough I'll try to update again tonight ^_^

I'll be going on vacation in four days, so limited time for writing

before then.

 

ChoAnna~~AKTF