Regret causes Pain

Happily Ever Never

Jaejoong stretched while firmly keeping his eyes shut. He didn't want to open them as he remembered the events of the night before. Of course, his body ached in ways that he never knew it could. It was painful...but he didn't care. He was happy. He was happy to remember Yunho's love and the words he had whispered. He couldn't remember the last time he was this happy.

 

It wasn't until that he remembered that he would still be in Yunho's bed, and that he could possibly see Yunho sleep that he opened his eyes and felt around the large bed for the masculine body. He slowly sat up when he couldn't find it.

 

"Yun?"

 

Yunho was sitting up, staring at the sheets while bowing his head. His eyes showed the sadness...and unfortunately...regret. Jaejoong scooted away only slightly, the happiness fading from his  heart.

 

"Yunho?"

 

He tried again, without the play-name. He didn't understand what had changed.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

The words were stressed. Jaejoong shook his head, not willing to believe Yunho. He wanted to believe in him forever.

 

"Jaejoong, I..."

 

There wasn't a play name. There wasn't anything. He shook his head again, tears spilling over his eyes.

 

"Jaejoong!" Yunho tried to move closer, but Jaejoong jumped in shock away from him. The shock caused waves of pain to hit his entire body as he slipped off the bed. He sat on the floor, holding onto the sheets as he cried. Why did things have to turn out this way? Why couldn't Yunho be happy with what they had done? Jaejoong didn't want to see the regret. He didn't want the words to be taken back. How was ever supposed to get his ity back?

 

He was surprised when he felt the sheets being torn out of his hands. The tears still ran down from his eyes as he watched Yunho take the sheets from the bedroom. He painfully got up to follow him, not caring that he was completely or that the purplish-black spots on him were clearly visible on his body.

 

"Don't! Please don't!" He tried to grab the sheets as Yunho stuffed them into the washer.

 

"Jaejoong." Yunho grabbed his arm gently, pulling it away from the washer machine. "They are dirty, Jaejoong."

 

Jaejoong struggled backwards. Saying it was dirty. Was his love dirty? Was being happy because of Yunho dirty? Tears poured again as Yunho started the washing machine and then he turned around.

 

"Joongie." The name...and the softness. Yunho's warm eyes, and sad smile. Jaejoong shook his head as Yunho came closer to him.

 

"I'm sorry...I caused you so much pain."

 

He pushed Yunho's arms away quickly. Yunho was confusing him.

 

"You said it was dirty. Do...do you think...I'm dirty?"

 

"What?"

 

Yunho's eyes widened in confusion then quickly shook his head.

 

"No Joongie, that's not what I meant! The sheets were dirty...there was blood. I'm sorry Joongie."

 

He couldn't believe quite yet. He pressed his back against the cold wall as he stared at Yunho. His tears were beginning to dry up though.

 

"I must have hurt you a lot last night, Joongie. You bled so much. I'm so sorry that I hurt you. I love you." The warm arms surrounded him, and finally he was able to give in. He couldn't help but to cry into Yunho's neck as he felt the soothing caresses. "Are you in a lot of pain?"

 

Jaejoong didn't respond. He actually didn't want Yunho to believe that he was in any pain. The happiness replaced the pain.

 

Yunho pulled away, looking down the creamy body where he had left loving marks for Jaejoong to remember the night before. Gently, he pulled Jaejoong against his body, causing him to move his feet quickly. He grimaced when he heard Jaejoong's small groan of pain.

 

"Joongie, it's ok. I know it hurts. I'm sorry."

 

Yunho kissed his hair, trying to ease the sudden pain he caused on his lover. Gently, he picked him up, moving swiftly back into his room and into his bathroom. He placed Joongie down, testing the water before stepping in with him.

 

"Yun..."Jaejoong squealed slightly as he entered the shower. He had never shared a shower with someone else before. However, there wasn't much time to talk as Yunho gently pushed him backwards, showering him with kisses and gentle touches.

 

"YUNHO!!! JAEJOONG?!?!?!?!?"