Hurt

Happily Ever Never

He woke up with a cold sweat, curling tighter into the ball he had formed as pain distracted him from his sleep. He took a deep breath, biting his lip from screaming. It hurt. This world had cruelly punished him, but this pain was different. He never felt the splitting pain, forming in his stomach. He grabbed his pillow, digging his mouth into it so that he could scream.

 

If he waked anyone now, he would definitely be scolded. At this moment, he wouldn't be able to take it. He screamed again, feeling it tear through his throat as tears rolled down his eyes. The pain only began to get worse, forcing him to throw the pillow from the bed as he screamed. He needed help.

 

"Young Master! Young Master!" One of the maids entered his room, looking terrified. She seemed to battle with her own mind on whether to call authorities or his parents.

 

"Please! Please help!" He begged, his eyes wide from pain. The woman nodded, taking out her cell phone. He screamed again, hoping that it would dull the pain, but it kept coming in waves of even more pain.

 

He wasn't sure how  much time had passed before an ambulance arrived. They couldn't do much though, as Jaejoong was still chained to the wall.

 

"What the hell is this?" One of the men growled at the situation. It was obvious that he didn't like what he had seen. He probably never saw anyone being treated like a dog before...especially in a rich man's house.

 

"Jaejoong? Jaejoong!"

 

HyunJoong took his hand, staring at him with worry. He quickly pushed the man away from him, not wanting to see him while he was still being tied to this family.

 

"Who are you?" One of the guys grabbed HyunJoong, making sure he stayed a safe distance from Jaejoong.

 

"His fiance! I'm his fiance."

 

"Do you have a key?"

 

The man narrowed his eyes when HyunJoong searched through his pockets, obviously a part of the conspiracy to keep Jaejoong trapped in this room. However, it was able to get Jaejoong unchained from the wall.

 

They rushed to get Jaejoong to the hospital after he had fainted, most likely from the pain.

 

"Jaejoong? JAEJOONG!"

 

Junsu P.O.V:

 

He hadn't been able to sleep. Not since Jaejoong had been taken. He hadn't been able to sleep at all. He was worried and scared for his eldest hyung. The fear in his hyung's eyes kept haunting him. He even surrendered to tears, knowing that he had failed his hyung. He had failed to protect his band mate.

 

He had hoped that Yunho would go after Jaejoong, but Changmin prevented Yunho from knowing the truth. Even now, as Jaejoong seemed to have disappeared to Yunho and the company, Changmin refused to let anyone know. Junsu tried to tell Yunho. Yoochun tried to tell him too. However, Changmin kept a close eye and made sure not a word was spilt about the whereabouts of Kim Jaejoong.

 

He sat up, realizing he couldn't keep doing this. He had to see for himself. He had to make sure Jaejoong was ok. He carefully lifted Yoochun's arm so that he could get up without waking him. He gently brushed the hair from his lover's eyes before leaving the room.

 

Something nagged at his heart as he paced in the kitchen. He would get in a lot of trouble for stealing his manager's keys, but he couldn't wait any longer. He had to do it. Something in his heart told him something was wrong...

 

The businessman that was Jaejoong's father was well known as well as the house location. It was a brilliant white house over a large span of area. However, it wasn't a grand entrance onto the property as he could see the red and white lights flashes from an ambulance. Just as he stepped out of the car, he could see the men carrying Jaejoong out of the house. Jaejoong's eyes were closed, his face stained with tears.

 

"Jaejoong. JAEJOONG!"

 

Yunho P.O.V:

 

He stared in shock behind Junsu. He had been awake earlier when Junsu had been pacing in the kitchen. He saw how Junsu swiped their manager's keys and left, causing him to wonder where he was going. He knew Junsu, the stress in his heart had been clear across his face while everyone else seemed to be hiding it away.

 

He was thankful to have his parent's car in his possession, allowing him to follow Junsu with ease. Jaejoong had disappeared, but where was Junsu going?

 

Yunho shook his head, knowing for a fact that he had made a mistake. It was obvious with the way that his band mates had been treating him, especially the maknae. He had made a mistake, but he hadn't known where to start. How could he say sorry to a man who was no longer in front of him?

 

He was surprised to see Junsu enter the property of Jaejoong's family. It wasn't possible that Jaejoong returned to this place? Was it?

 

He had promised to never allow Jaejoong to return to this place, but after his anger...had he let his guard down? Had Jaejoong been trapped here all along. He felt his heart sink at the thought. He had really let the man he loved down.

 

However, there was no time for regret as he saw the flashing of the ambulance as well. He parked the car immediately, running up behind Junsu just as Jaejoong was being carried out. He struggled to keep standing at the sight. Jaejoong's pale face, the dried tears...everything seemed so painful.

 

"Jaejoong. JAEJOONG!"

 

A few minutes later, he was running beside Junsu into the hospital.

 

"Jaejoong...Kim Jaejoong...where is he?" Yunho yelled worriedly at the girl behind the desk. He was distracted when Jaejoong was rolled unconsciously into the hospital. Yunho had no choice but to follow him. He didn't make it far before he was stopped in front of double doors with Junsu. He turned to his dongsaeng.

 

"Tell me...tell me everything."

 

Junsu had tears running down his face, forcing him to silence. Yunho shook him slightly, needing to hear exactly what had happened.

 

"That manager...he tried to our hyung. He tried to Jaejoong hyung!" He screamed the words, causing a few passerby to look in their direction. Tears ran down faster.

 

"He ran after you, Jaejoong did...the look on his face. He was heartbroken and scared. He collapsed from exhaustion and we rushed him to the hospital..."

 

"Then?"

 

"Then the day after I got the phone call..."

 

Yunho recalled back, trying to clearly hear Junsu's conversation on the phone.

 

"Jaejoong's mother..."

 

Junsu nodded, wiping the tears from his cheeks and taking a deep breath.

 

"She took him after he collapsed again...HyunJoong was there too. After that...you know as much as I do. Our hyung...is now in the hospital."

 

Yunho fell to his knees, his hands curling into fists.

 

"He was scared of that place most. He was scared to return to that place...and I allowed him to go..."