Worked Up

Happily Ever Never

Jaejoong was sitting on the edge of the bed, it was obvious that he was frustrated and confused about the events that happened earlier. Yunho tried to dry his hair with the towel. It was frustrating to him that it seemed everytime that he went to his Halmoni's shop that this Hyunjoong character decided to show up.

 

He hung the towel up before going over to Jaejoong and wrapping an arm around him, surprising him.

 

"Yunho?" Jaejoong's voice sounded worried, deceiving his smiling face.

 

"Don't think about it too much. Nothing will happen. Let's go on a date tomorrow."

 

He flashed a large smile at Jaejoong. He wanted to make Jaejoong happy, and forget about all his worries. Even if he was still waiting for an explanation about why Jaejoong left his family. It made him really curious. He wanted to know why a man like Jaejoong would want to leave such a luxurious lifestyle?

 

Jaejoong trailed tiredly behind Yunho the next day. He hadn't been able to get a lot of sleep as he had been thinking about what Hyunjoong had said. Why would his best friend treat him that way? Why would he want to force him back into a life that he hated? Granted, Hyunjoong didn't know why Jaejoong left in the first place, but why did he want Jaejoong to return? He was scared to lose his friend, but he was more scared to leave Yunho and to hurt the man he loved.

"Jaejoong?" Changmin grabbed his arm playfully before running off. He couldn't help but smile at the childishness. Yunho had wanted to go on a date, but when Yoosu + Changmin showed up at the apartment they had no choice but to let the three men tag along.

"Love problems?" Jaejoong was startled when he heard Junsu's voice close by. He thought he had been trailing by himself. He glanced at the male, before looking at the ground as he walked.

"It's not that. I'm just thinking."

 

He didn't want to spend too much time trying to explain himself to Junsu. He might spill something that shouldn't be said.

 

"If you ever need to talk to anyone...you know I've got your back." Junsu winked in his direction before walking up to Yoochun. Jaejoong admired their relationship. They weren't scared of anything or anyone. They weren't scared to share their attraction to each other with the world. He smiled, his eyes shifting to Yunho's back. Yunho had been trying to lose the three tag-alongs, but was unable to do so since they had left the apartment.

 

"Joongie!" Yunho suddenly whined, walking back to him and hugging him. He was surprised to receive such a display of affection in public. He could hear several squeals in the distance along with a few tsks from passerbys. "I can't get rid of them!"

 

Yunho was pouting, obviously ignoring the people around them. Jaejoong just smiled at him.

 

"Just let them tag along. I don't think we are able to get rid of them." Jaejoong suggested.

 

"Yunho!" Changmin popped up between them in that instant. He smiled as he looked from Jaejoong to Yunho.

 

"Yaish!" Yunho knocked Changmin's head, pouting once again.

 

"Let's go! Jaejoong." Yunho took his hand ready to take the lead, but Jaejoong let his hand slide through his lovers and drop by his side. "Jaejoong."

 

"Run! Yunho!"

 

Jaejoong was staring at a large mob of men in black that was disturbing a large group of people only a little farther down the street. Yunho stared in surprise, hesitating.

 

"Run!" Jaejoong yelled, grabbing Yunho's hand as well as Changmin's and running back towards the direction in which they had come from.