Mine.

Happily Ever Never

He couldn't concentrate. The words his band mates, his president and his managers said. His mind refused to recognize them as he was lost into his thoughts. He couldn't forget Jaejoong's wet body, the tears running down his lover's eyes. He fisted his hands, wondering if the same man really couldn't trust him.

 

"Yunho."

 

The voice forced him to raise his head, although his thoughts weren't shifting. He glanced across the room, realizing that the managers and his president had left without him noticing. Instead, he only found Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu staring at him with blank looks. He sat back in his seat, wiping his face as if he had done nothing wrong.

 

"I don't know what it is, but I'm sure it has something to do with Jaejoong. You should probably do something about it, or else the managers and the president are really going to get mad." Yoochun patted him on the shoulder before leaving the room. Changmin stared at him for a moment before following Yoochun out.

 

Junsu stood up, but leaned over the table.

 

"Go home. You know you want to, and lord knows that Jaejoong wants you there. Give yourself a day off for once." Junsu smiled before quickly following the other two. Yunho sat for a few minutes, knowing that he had no choice but to follow their advice.

 

He left the company in a quite manner, without very many people realizing he was gone at all. Going straight home, he expected to find Jaejoong up. However, as he walked through the front door it seemed as if he wasn't there at all. He sighed, glancing in the kitchen before going to their bedroom. He felt frustrated when he didn't find anyone there either.

 

He walked back to the nursery, walking straight to the crib he had bought for Jaejoong and their baby. He smiled at the little clothing and the cute accessories. He noticed a few new things that he hadn't seen before, but knew instantly that Jaejoong was the one to buy them.

 

"I feel like I know him so well already." The voice cause Yunho to turn, finding Jaejoong just inside the doorway. Jaejoong was covered with clothing and even a blanket around his body. For some reason, Yunho found the sight inviting. "Why are you home so early?"

 

The question caused Yunho to glance quickly up, finding Jaejoong's beautiful eyes. He knew something snapped inside him. Feeling as though Jaejoong was investigating him. As if Jaejoong would never be able to trust him.

 

His body reacted, forcing him across the room in an instant. He pushed Jaejoong up against the wall and pulling the blanket from around his body. Biting at Jaejoong's neck while keeping his arms locked against the wall only fueled Yunho's want to make Jaejoong believe in him. Believe in his love.

 

"Yunho. Yunho! Please stop."

 

He could hear the scared sobs, but he couldn't. He could only feel the need to have Jaejoong. He released Jaejoong only to tear the shirt off of Jaejoong's body, revealing the large baby bump.

 

He was surprised when Jaejoong slapped him hard on the chest, trying to prevent him from getting any closer. He stared for a moment. The way Jaejoong's hair was now messy, and the panicked look in his eyes. It drove him crazy. In an instant, they were both on the ground. Jaejoong desperately trying to stop him as he tried to pull the sweatpants from his body.

 

"Yunho!"

 

The scream made his body freeze. He looked up to find his own mother staring down at him with Junsu's horrified face behind her. He looked down to see Jaejoong trembling underneath him. He quickly stood up and fled from the room so that he could clear his mind from what he had just done. He paced in the living room before collapsing onto a couch.

 

"What were you thinking of doing? Can't you see how terrified he is? He's pregnant with your child, Yunho!"

 

"I know that!"

 

He screamed, standing once again to face his angry mother.

 

"What were you doing then?"

 

Yunho could only stare. He wasn't sure how to respond. He couldn't just say that he wanted to prove his love to Jaejoong. That was obviously not what that had looked like, and not how he had wanted to prove anything at all.

 

"Please tell me this isn't about him blaming you for cheating on him?"

 

Yunho bowed his head, no longer to stay strong in front of his mother.

 

"Yunho! He is pregnant. That means his moods, his thoughts...everything change. It is not because he actually thinks you did those. He is gullible."

 

He nodded slowly, finally let it sink in that the Jaejoong now can no longer be the Jaejoong of the past. Jaejoong was the one that was growing up, changing. He was the one staying the same and the one afraid of change.

 

"Hyung! Something is wrong!"

 

Junsu had rushed out into the living room to grab Yunho's attention. He quickly ran back into the nursery, finding Jaejoong barely moving on the floor. Cold sweat beaded on his lover's forehead. He quickly picked him up, rushing him to their bedroom and covering him with blankets. It was very obvious that he had a fever.

 

"Junsu, make some soup. Omma can you run to the store for some juice?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

So I'm really sorry that this update has taken forever.

School is slightly ridiculous right now!

Anyway, here goes! ^_^

<3 ChoAnna AKTF~~