Morning

Happily Ever Never

He rolled over, expecting to find his Yunnie to be there. He felt disappointed and lonely when he didn't feel him there. Instead, there was an empty spot. He pouted, feeling depressed that he hadn't waken when his friends had already left. He glanced at the clock, surprised to find that it was well after noon.

 

He hadn't slept that long, or that well in way too long. He sighed, laying flat on Yunho's bed as he his stomach. He felt the small kick, nothing like he was used to. He smiled, knowing that his child was probably just as rested as he felt.

 

"You miss him too?" He whispered, receiving another kick in response.

 

He nearly received a heart attack when someone appeared at the door. In an instant, Yunho was beside him his hair back.

 

"Yun?..."

 

"Boo?"

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

Yunho pouted, moving his hands to Jaejoong's stomach.

 

"I can't be here? Mmm?"

 

Jaejoong quickly shook his head, sitting up to hug Yunho tightly. It was the happiest feeling to feel Yunho's hands around him too. He laid back down though when he remembered something.

 

"You have schedule today!" He exclaimed, remembering Changmin talking about some kind of show. Yunho shook his head, pretending not to know what he was talking about. He lowered his eyes, pouting.

 

"Why are you pouting? You aren't happy that I am here?" He quickly shook his head but kept his eyes low. He was happy that Yunho had stayed, but was upset that Yunho wouldn't be truthful with him. He wanted Yunho to be with the fans and felt bad that he kept disappointing them for him. "Look, we had a schedule today but it was canceled. I can even call Junsu in if you don't believe me."

 

"Really?"

 

Jaejoong looked up expectantly, waiting for an answer. He didn't need one though. Junsu came barging in an instant later.

 

"AH! Sorry, Sorry...hyungs. I forgot." Junsu had turned around as soon as he saw the both of them. He obviously wasn't used to the two of them sharing a room.

 

"What is it Junsu?"

 

There was a long pause as Junsu turned slowly, his eyes on the floor.

 

"It's about...the incident Yunho. Fans are lining up...they're causing accidents and problems with the amount of people there are. I think we need to do something."

 

"What incident? What are you talking about?" Jaejoong sat up, making sure the blanket still covered his body. Yunho glanced at him and he could tell that he already knew too much. At least more than Yunho wanted him to know.

 

"We can't keep it from him. He is still a part of us."

 

Yunho nodded, fixing his position so he was staring straight at Jaejoong.

 

"People...saw us together yesterday. They took pictures, it spread like wildfire across the internet and now fans are demanding to know what happened. They demand to see you."

 

Jaejoong straightened suddenly, thinking about their new conflict. Although it wasn't hard for him to decide. He looked at Yunho, staring him straight in the eye.

 

"Let me meet them."

 

"Jaejoong..."

 

"I know what you are going to say. I'm not worried Yunho. I think they will accept me, because it took them long enough to accept me at the beginning. I want to be truthful and I want to face the fans who have waited."

 

Yunho hesitated, worry shining in his eyes before he finally nodded.

 

"Okay, but lets do this formally. We will plan a day when you can meet them."

 

Jaejoong nodded, taking Yunho's hand.

 

"Yunho, just promise me...that when that day comes, you will protect the baby?"

 

Yunho nodded, obviously already knowing his own duty.

 

"I won't let anything happen to you or the baby."

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________--

So has anyone heard about the rumors of TVXQ's reunion?

Hoping it is true, yet not getting my hopes up too far yet.

Either JYJ, HoMin or DBSK I'll love them for who they are!

 

ChoAnna~~~AKTF