Strange Love

Happily Ever Never

Yunho stood in front of the large practice room that was filled with the song he would be debuting with. Earlier, he had spent two hours teaching the dance according to the song. He moved as slow as he could, trying to teach Jaejoong every detail of the dance. Even now, he could tell that Jaejoong was still struggling.

 

More than anything, it was awkward between the two of them. Jaejoong was trying to avoid any confrontation with him, obviously still scared from last night. He really hadn't meant any harm. It was something about the way Jaejoong looked at him that drove him insane. It made his body hot and he felt so flustered and nervous. No one else had ever made him feel that way before.

 

Still, he had expected that Jaejoong would feel his love and need. He thought that Jaejoong would want the same thing as him. Alll he could do was watch as Jaejoong stumbled again and again, but wouldn't stop as the music kept playing. He wanted to be the one to teach Jaejoong, to spend an entire day with him and teaching him. He wanted to be beside him, guiding him.

 

However, after last night, he knew he had blown any possible time with him alone. Jaejoong wouldn't even meet his eyes.

 

"Hyung? You are so strange today." Yoochun stood beside him as they took a moment's rest so Junsu could try to explain further about how the dance should be.

 

"Why?"

 

Yunho didn't move his eyes away from Jaejoong as he was trying to learn with sweat rolling down his face. His shirt and hair was soaked from the sweat that he had worked up.

 

"Ever since you met Jaejoong, you've been around him every chance you got. It is weird that you aren't today. I thought you would want to help Jaejoong since you got him here."

 

Yunho nodded, understanding why Yoochun might be confused. Of course, if he thought that it was in his best interest to be beside Jaejoong he would be there in an instant. However, he didn't want to cause any unneeded fear in Jaejoong's already tough practice time.

 

"I...just don't want to cause him any stress." He didn't move his eyes from Jaejoong who was trying to wipe the sweat from his forehead.

 

In that instant, he took the chance to leave the room. He walked down the hall to a vending maching, quickly paying for a gatorade. He stopped in one of supply rooms on his way back too, grabbing a small towel before he went back into the practice hall.

 

The staff must have decided to take a few minutes break. Changmin was now sitting close to Jaejoong, talking quietly to him while Yoochun and Junsu were standing close together on the other side.

 

"Junsu." Yunho called to his hyper friend. Junsu turned quickly, smiling as usual.

 

"Do me a favor and give this to Jaejoong."

 

Yunho handed him the towel and the gatorade before quickly leaving to talk to one of his managers.

 

"For dances like these, Jaejoong is very vulnerable. He needs to learn differently then the rest of you but you need to be careful with him.Don't rush him, but don't be easy on him either." The manager spoke calmly, understanding Jaejoong's situation. Yunho nodded, understanding what he was trying to say.

 

"What would you like for lunch?"

 

 

 

 

He just wanted to lay down and go to sleep. He hadn't felt this tired in a long time. His feet felt too heavy to move and he could only stare at the lunch with a disgust he never knew before. For the first time in a while he reflected about himself. He felt as though he should have taken more care of his body.

 

If he was skinnier and if he was healthier, he would be able to do the dances with ease. If he wasn't so fat...he wouldn't feel that his legs were so heavy, he wouldn't be so tired this easily. He hadn't expected things to become so difficult and he was too scared to ask the questions he needed answered. He was too scared to look in Yunho's direction.

 

"Jaejoong! You should eat." Changmin's eyes were fixed on Jaejoong's portion of rice. Jaejoong shook his head, only glancing at the food for a moment.

 

"You can eat it, Changmin-ah." Jaejoong said, suddenly feeling sick at the smell of the food.

 

"Hyung? Oh...really?" Changmin looked up, his eyes shining. Jaejoong nodded, leaning backwards.

 

"Thank you! You are my favorite hyung!" Changmin smiled widely even though he hadn't chewed all his food. He grabbed Jaejoong's portion of food and quickly dug in.

 

"You should eat something." Yunho commented from a little further down the table. Jaejoong, who had been about to take a sip of gatorade, looked at Yunho for a moment before looking away. He had been surprised to hear his voice all of a sudden when he hadn't heard it directed at him at all. "You'll need the energy."

 

Jaejoong stayed quiet, refusing to believe what Yunho was telling him. He believed that eating would only hold him back further, make it harder for him to move later.

 

Lunch was continued in silence before they all returned to the practice room where once again they were drilled non-stop. Jaejoong felt like crying when they had to restart again and again because of him.

 

It was nearly dinner time when the managers called it quits for the day. Jaejoong collapsed silently onto the floor, sweat pouring down his face and soaking his shirt. He was extremely exhausted and he felt sick. He grabbed the towel that Junsu had gotten for him earlier and quickly wiped his face.

 

Junsu and Yoochun left first, with Changmin close behind as Yunho spent time to talk to the managers. It was only natural for Jaejoong to wait for him since they now lived together. He watched as Yunho walked out of the room with a manager. He yawned tiredly before facing the mirrored wall. He did his best to start from the beginning and move flawlessly but he didn't make it far before he stumbled. He started again but was shocked and nearly fell over when he felt a hand on him.

 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, Joongie. I just wanted to show you..." Yunho smiled weakly, his eyes sparkling towards him. Gently, he took Jaejoong's hand and guided him through the first few steps. Jaejoong eyes widened, finally understanding the beginning of the dance. He wondered why he hadn't understood Junsu's directions before?

 

"Try it again, Joongie." Yunho encourage, backing off so he could watch. He nervously stood in front of Yunho as the music began, thanks to one of the remaining managers.

 

He started the dance, surprised at how well he was doing. He made it through the steps.

 

"Perfect Joongie. I'll teach you more later..."

 

Yunho praised him before turning to pick up his belongings. Jaejoong was about to follow, feeling slightly relieved when he suddenly faltered. He bent down, feeling sick again.

 

"Joongie?"

 

Yunho was beside him, his hair.

 

"I feel sick."

 

"It's probably because you didn't eat. Come on."

 

In an instant, Jaejoong was on Yunho's back, leaving the company in a relaxed manner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So I wanted to update all weekend but certain things have been preventing me

Anyway, sorry the chapter is pretty boring!

<3 Always Keep the Faith <3

--ChoAnna--