Dinner Wishes

Happily Ever Never

Stunned until he couldn't take his eyes off the table.

 

His eyes roamed over the numerous dishes that he hadn't ordered.

 

Slowly, he raised his eyes to meet the ones that had been staring at him. He was sure Yunho had gone crazy. Why would he buy these? All of them looked so expensive, but tasty. He could feel his tummy rumble as the smell seemed intoxicating.

 

"Why aren't you eating Jaejoong?" Yunho smiled at him, his eyes talking more than his mouth. Jaejoong shook his head at him, his eyes exploring the table again.

 

"I'm not hungry." Jaejoong lied, leaning away from the food. He couldn't eat. He needed to lose more weight! He wouldn't be tempted.

 

He was surprised when Yunho got up to have a seat beside him.

 

"Not hungry? That's hard to believe."

 

Yunho smirked, strategically not looking at Jaejoong as he used his chopsticks to pick up a dumpling and bite into it. Jaejoong watched him, his doe like eyes widened when Yunho looked at him.

 

He quickly looked away, trying to hide any interest that he may have for the food.

 

"So, why don't you want to eat?"

 

Yunho asked while leaning forward to taste the noodles.

 

"I...I'm not hungry." Jaejoong mumbled, his eyes locked on the noodles.

 

At that moment, his stomach seemed to growl loudly in protest. It was being teased to an extent that it would not tolerate. He tried to pretend as if nothing happened, but Yunho's goofy smile provoked him further.

 

"Don't lie...why don't you want to eat?" Yunho leaned towards him, his full attention unmoving.

 

"I...I want to lose weight."

 

Yunho gave him a strange look for a second before smiling.

 

"You don't need to lose weight. The reason why dancing doesn't come easy to you is because it is new for your body. It will get easier with enough practice."

 

Yunho explained logically. Jaejoong looked at him as if he were insane, but instantly opened his mouth when Yunho stuffed a dumpling in his face.

 

Yunho smiled widely, watching him as he ate.

 

"See! You know you want to eat! Eat as much as you want."

 

Yunho just finished his sentence when he leaned forward, kissing Jaejoong chin. Jaejoong was frozen as he felt Yunho's tongue his skin.

 

"You had soy sauce." Yunho smiled teasingly before going back to his orginal seat.