Cassiopeia

Happily Ever Never

Jaejoong stared straight ahead, holding back his feelings. He tried to keep a bright smile and ignore the fact that there were people laughing at him. He didn't want to worry anyone. He didn't want anyone to think that he was heartbroken because of this. He needed to be happy and strong. He was willing to get through this, because he had gone through so much worse.

 

It still hurt though. The fact that his friends all had long lines of fans waiting for them. They were all busy signing and talking. Their popularity was outrageous, and he was jealous. However, he was happy for them. They had worked so hard for where they had gotten. He smiled widely looking between all the long lines that surrounded him and looking at all the fans that wouldn't give a glance towards him.

 

"Hyung...?" Junsu gave him a regretful look between signing. He could only shake his head with a proud smile. As long as DBSK had fans, he felt loved as well. As long as his friends could feel the love, he could feel it too.

 

When some of the managers tried to force some of the fans into his line, he quickly stopped them by calling them over. He didn't want anyone to be forced. He didn't want to ruin anyone's first fan meet. This was their's and he wouldn't ruin it. Not ever. Not because of him.

 

He was surprised when Yunho suddenly appeared beside him, handing him a microphone. He stared into those dreamy eyes, the ones that always seemed to follow him wherever he went. He couldn't help but to hold the gaze, falling deeper than ever as he wondered why the love of his life was handing him a microphone.

 

"Do you remember?"

 

Jaejoong tilted his head sideways, slowly the fans squeeling was distracting him, but he couldn't take his eyes off of Yunho.

 

"The song you sang for your audition, you remember it?"

 

Jaejoong nodded causing Yunho to smile at him.

 

"Sing it, Jaejoong. Let everyone know that you belong here. That you belong with DBSK."

 

Jaejoong nodded, but was surprised when Yunho leaned in further, his lips close to his ear. He could feel the air being blown as soon as Yunho opened his mouth again.

 

"Also, remember. Remember why you belong next to me."

 

Jaejoong's eyes widened, staring at Yunho as he retreated back to his seat with cheers from the fans. He was quickly escorted onto a stage, but he had to immediately pull one of the managers to the side.

 

"Is there anyway I can change the song?" He asked his personal manager, who smiled at him. He was someone who believed in his talent. Believed that he could bring something new.

 

"What song would you like to sing, Jaejoong?"

 

Jaejoong hesitated, wondering if it was a good idea. He couldn't stop now though. He had to do it.

 

"For You. For You by Im Jae Bom."

 

The manager nodded and quickly went to make the changes as Jaejoong stepped back onto the stage. He was surprised when the entire stage went dark except for a single spot light.

 

He felt the tears and the emotions in the back of his mind, knowing this is the song that he thought a lot of while he was away. While he had been parted from his best friends...and especially from Yunho.

 

He could see the Manager nod at him from the backstage and the music immediately started. He knew somewhere in the dark, Yunho was there. He guessed where he was, squinting at the bright light that was flowing down on him.

 

"Maybe we are people

Tangled in a complicated relationship

Everyday, I am debted to you

Debts that are too much for me to pay back.

Sometimes like a couple

Sometimes like strangers

Can we keep on living like that?"

 

He swallowed deeply, making sure the tears didn't pour. He could only think of Yunho. Of what Yunho had truly done for him for the beginning. He had acted stubbornly and even pretended to hate, but he knew he could never hate someone who had given him something precious. It was his fault that he had lost it. That he hadn't been able to protect what Yunho had given him.

 

"Despite countless mistakes and separations

You are still there.

I know that you are the only person

Who can help me live properly in this world.

I, in order to live without regrets, should keep you by my side

My rough mind

And unstable expressions

And you watching it.

Because I am dangerous, Because I love you

I will leave from you. I will leave for you."

 

Believe it or not, Jaejoong had left to protect Yunho. He didn't want Yunho to regret anything. He didn't want the love of his life to feel any pain for the mistakes he made. Everything had been his fault. So he had decided to leave. To suffer alone, even if it meant that he had to be without Yunho. Without his love...

 

 

 

 

@byul_mi Thank you for being a great reader. I really love all of your comments!

Same goes to all my other readers of course!

<3 all of you.

Just to let you all know, I am back at work indefinitely for the summer (or at least till my birthday :D)

I'll update when I can!

ChoAnna!!~~

Always Keep the Faith

DB5K~