Who Said

Happily Ever Never

Jaejoong wasn't allowed to live alone. Junsu refused as well as Yunho's parents and Halmoni. And of course, Yunho himself. Now he could only sit uncomfortably in a new apartment.


It turned out that Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu did move to a different apartment. It was much larger with enough room for Jaejoong to have his own room.


Yunho didn't like it though. He wanted to be with Jaejoong, it wasn't the same knowing the man he loved was so close,
 and yet torturing him by sleeping in a different room. He didn't realize how it affected Jaejoong either, or how hard it was for him.

Jaejoong was afraid to let anyone to take control of him again. He was scared to lean on anyone, in case he wasn't able to stand on his own two feet. He wanted to make his own decisions, but he knew he couldn't keep running. He couldn't keep running from what he truly wanted, and that meant staying in Yunho's light. He was happy to know that Yunho wanted to be apart of his child's life. To be a part of his life. It made him even more curious to know the results of his child.

However, he was scared that they were lost forever. He didn't dare to ask for another test from that man either.

The only thing he could do was be burden less to the four men who worked so hard. The men that tried to hide his identity. The men that protected him and kept his secret. He wanted to keep himself locked in his own room, only reappearing when they had schedules. However, they refused him of that too. He was forced to come out. To keep company with them whenever they were home.

He tried to stay silent, but they would focus all of their attention on him.

It was frustrating to him because the only thing he could do was make their meals for them. He loved to do it for them, but he wished that they would worry more about themselves. It was worse when Junsu and Yunho always wanted to go to his doctor appointments with him.

He was grateful to have friends to offer to do so, but it caused more problems than it should have. He had to go in full disguise along with whoever went with him. It was also embarrassing if Yunho went with him. To have his shirt completely off as he was taking the ultrasound...and Yunho, well he was too embarrassed to ask him to leave.

He was happy to see Yunho's amazed eyes. To watch the baby on the screen and comment on the small hands and feet. Jaejoong wanted to cry most at those times. To see Yunho who was so unselfish to love a child that may not even be his. He couldn't help but to feel burdened, guilty and horrible all at the same time. If only he could be certain of the child's father. He desperately wanted to see Yunho as a father.

"Jaejoong!"

He had tried to sneak out of the house one day to attend one more doctor appointment. He was caught too easily. He couldn't even lie to Junsu's innocent face. He had no choice but to step back inside, facing the four men that stared at him curiously.

"I...I have a doctors appointment today."

Junsu's face scrunched up for a moment, his hand grabbing his.

"Why didn't you tell me? I'll go with you, hyung!"

Jaejoong shook his head, flinching slightly. Actually, he hadn't been feeling well at all and had wanted to leave secretly before he could become a burden once again.

"No. Really, it's okay. I saw that you had schedules for today. I don't want you to miss out again. I can go by myself."

There was a moment of silence where they all looked around at each other. It was very obvious that no had liked his idea of keeping secrets. He hadn't meant to make anyone upset, but it seemed he couldn't stop making them burdened and frustrated.

"Jaejoong..."

"Hello!!!"

The door suddenly opened wide, hitting Jaejoong slightly so that he had to shuffle sideways. He glanced back to find that Yunho's mother came straight in quickly followed by another woman. He stared at them silently, wondering what they were doing here unexpectedly.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" Junsu waddled forward impatiently hugging, who Jaejoong guessed, was his mother.

"I came to see you and the son-in-law of course."

Jaejoong looked at Junsu, confused about what the woman said. Junsu quickly looked at him before giving a fake laugh. He then glanced at Yoochun who was staring back at him with all seriousness in his eyes. He bowed his head, realizing just how selfish he had been. He hadn't noticed their relationship at all. He glanced at Junsu's hand, a ring obviously there.


He wondered what it was like, to be given a promise like that for a lifetime. He shook his head, only looking up when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Jaejoong? How are you, and the baby?"

Mrs. Jung was worried. He could see it clearly, and he wondered if Yunho had been saying anything to her at all. He nodded his head, faking a smile. He at least wanted to seem happy. He didn't need another person worried over him.

"I'm fine, Mrs. Jung."

The woman said nothing, but only continued to stare at him.

"I'll go with you today, Jaejoong." Yunho spoke up first, surprising him. He looked at him, shaking his head.

"You really don't have to. I..."

"Go where?" Mrs. Jung into the conversation.

"He has a doctor's appointment today and he didn't tell any of us."

Jaejoong bowed his head. He wasn't going to get out of this easily. He could tell that Yunho wasn't happy.

"Let me take him! I'll take good care of him Yunho!" Mrs. Jung offered. Jaejoong looked at her, feeling surprised at her offer. He actually felt happy that she came up with a simple solution. Now it was only for Yunho to approve.

"Please, Yunho. I'll let you know everything that happens. Besides, you can't keep canceling schedules...people are starting to get curious why Junsu and you are always away. Let me do it just this once."

Yunho hesitated, but eventually gave in. Jaejoong smiled, mentally hugging him for letting his mother take him to the hospital once. He felt warmth spread through him.

"You don't have to look so happy." Yunho mumbled, which caused him to bow his head again. He didn't mean to look happy, he just felt better when he didn't have to be a burden to the men who took such good care of him.

"Thank you Yunnie-ah." He forgot for a moment that he wasn't supposed to be using such caring words. It caused him to blush and to quickly leave before Yunho could do anything. He hit his head gently a few times, cursing himself for using that name.

"Jaejoong, the car is over here." Mrs. Jung called, forcing him to pay attention. He quickly curved his steps towards the black vehicle Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung were now in.

During the ride, Mrs. Jung was talking about going shopping and getting food after the appointment. He could imagine how excited she might be. After all, it was a surprise that he had been pregnant to begin with. He was just happy that he could accept him once again.

Mrs. Kim also introduced herself as Junsu's mother, but it was awkward as she disgussed Yoochun and Junsu's relationship with Mrs. Jung. It was something that he didn't know about at all.

He didn't feel as embarrassed this time when he had to remove his shirt for the ultrasound. It felt like a beloved mother was watching her son. He felt relaxed, but still a little uneasy because of how he had been feeling since that morning. His stomach seemed to be rolling over and over. Something he wasn't used to.

It made him worry even more when the doctor seemed to be more serious than usual. She would usually make him smile and be conversational with him, but today she was completely focused on the screen.

"What's wrong?"

Jaejoong couldn't hold his nervousness in anymore. Especially when Yunho's mother was also staring at the screen. The doctor slowly turned, glancing at Mrs. Jung and finally at him.

"Your baby. Your baby Jaejoong, hasn't grown at all. I've noticed it the past couple times, but I thought that maybe it was nothing. However, it should have grown by now. Your baby could be in critical condition."

Jaejoong couldn't say anything as the tears rushed to his eyes and overflowed.

"Jaejoong don't cry. You can't cry. You have to be strong now. Have you been eating okay?"

Jaejoong nodded quickly, even though the tears kept pouring down. He barely even noticed that Mrs. Jung had left. He knew that he had been eating well. Those four men, and especially Yunho, had made sure he ate well everyday.

"What about sleep Jaejoong? Have you been sleeping well? That is important too."

He stayed motionless, realizing that once again it had been his fault. He wasn't able to sleep well, but never thought that it would affect his child. He bowed his head, sobbing louder.

"Jaejoong, I have to keep you over night. I can't let you go back like this. I need you to get some sleep, but first I need to observe you tonight. I need to know why you aren't sleeping."

Jaejoong didn't respond, although he could now feel Mrs. Jung's hand on his shoulder. She was trying to comfort him, and he was thankful that she was back.

"Jaejoong-ah, stop crying, ne? You have to be strong now. As long as you are strong, your baby can be strong too."

Jaejoong looked up, and although he knew he couldn't stop crying, he felt slightly better by her words. He had to be strong no matter what.

"Jaejoong!"

Yunho was bent over, panting as soon as he ran into the room. Jaejoong glanced from Mrs. Jung to Yunho. How was he here? He knew that it was obviously Mrs. Jung though.

"Jaejoong, what's wrong? What is wrong with the baby?"

Yunho sat down, his hands quickly wiping away the tears. Jaejoong tried to look away, once again feeling embarrassed and upset that he ended up a burden once again.

"Kim Jaejoong! You are not a burden to me!"

Jaejoong's eyes widened at the words. How did he...?

"You don't think I know you well enough? I know what you've been thinking. I know why you try to avoid me and all of us. You know it hurts me, and it hurts us, but you are so stubborn. Even after three weeks, you refuse to realize that you aren't a burden to any of us? Kim Jaejoong, you aren't just making me suffer. You are making us all suffer. Please...please stop thinking that way."

Jaejoong was lost by Yunho's words. Everything he felt and everything he already knew was spilled out in front of the both of them. He closed his eyes tightly, feeling a new wave of tears. That didn't stop from Yunho gently holding onto his chin and kissing him in front of the doctor and his own mother.

"Umm...I've changed my mind, Jaejoong."

The doctor interrupted their kiss, making it more embarrassing.

"I won't make you stay here tonight, because I know exactly what you need."

"What is it doctor?" Mrs. Jung asked.

" of course! is good for anyone who is pregnant."

Jaejoong wanted to hide his face as it went beet red. How could the doctor say something like that in front of Yunho and his mother? She must really want him to die from embarrassment!

 

 

 

____________________________________

SO...AFF deleted another one of my chapters, but it's okay. I think I like this chapter better.

So sorry, you are kind of reading old information, together with new information. Hope you like it ^_^

I've also learned my lesson to save my chapters (it only took two times for it to happen)

AKTF

ChoAnna~~

YunJae & YooSu & Changmin & DB5K Forever~~