Spit

Happily Ever Never

He felt completely exhausted as he felt the blood run down from his face. This was nothing though. He could withstand this his entire life as long as long as Junsu  would not be touched. He'd rather feel exhausted, feel all the pain then let his most loyal friend be hurt in any way because of him or because of his family.

 

He was no longer the weak person he had been in the past. This time he was determined to be strong for the people around him that he loved. Even if it meant taking punishment he knew damn well that he didn't deserve.

 

He didn't understand why this random man had wanted him out of all things. He obviously didn't seem to understand that he had run away from home before, that he detested his parents. He seemed to not know any of it.

 

"If I could see your father, I would do this to him. Going to prison is too easy for what he really deserves." The man panted, leaning back against the wall. He was obviously remembering something that Jaejoong knew nothing about.

 

"My father and I aren't involved. I have nothing to do with him. Can't you stop?"

 

Jaejoong spit out the blood that tasted so bitter in his mouth. His eyes tried focusing on Junsu, who was unconscious once again. He would awake after all this time, but it wouldn't be for long. Jaejoong worried about him so much, that his heart bled to know if his friend was ok or not.

 

"I can't. Not till I get what I want."

 

He was going insane. How could losing Jaejoong be so easily done. It was twice now he was living without Jaejoong, but not only Jaejoong but Junsu who was like a brother to him. He bowed his head, remembering that this was his third sleepless night.

 

Even when he tried to sleep, completely exhausted, nothing allowed him to. He suffered too much, knowing that if he had been there...if he had been with Jaejoong, this might have never happened. He would never have lost his lover again. Especially not to some attacker.

 

Who knew what those two were enduring. They could be hurt and suffering, and there was nothing that he could do to stop it. He glanced across the room, his tired eyes passing Changmin to where Yoochun was bowing his head as he leaned against the kitchen. He went over to his friend, knowing that he was losing his mind just as he was.

 

He was going to comfort Yoochun, even though he knew there was no way to do it. He was surprised when Yoochun suddenly moved away. His eyes stayed lowered, but his attitude had completely changed. He was exhausted too.

 

"Hyung, you've said sorry. I know you are. I know you are sorry and that you regret. I know you suffer too, but right now...I can't forgive you. I can't look at you hyung. We are trying our hardest to find Jaejoongie Hyung and of course Su, but until then...I can't be around you. I feel so angry. If we hadn't left them hyung, this wouldn't have happened. In the future, I want to do everything as five. I don't want to part from them, not even for a second. I want to protect them, hyung. I want to protect the five of us. The five of us that are Dong Bang Shin Ki."

 

Yunho watched as he left the kitchen to return to his room. He sighed, rubbing his head. He admitted. It was his fault. Once again, everything was his fault.

 

"Hyung, he is suffering and tired just as you are. He forgives you, but you need to forgive yourself."

 

Changmin patted his back once, before leaving him also.