ReUnite

Happily Ever Never

He knew it was a bad idea, but he couldn't let the chance go. In fact, it was already too late. He was standing only a few feet away from the stage just as the lights went out. He wasn't sure how his friend was able to get such good seats, but he was happy in a way. He was close to see Yunho, Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun. He was lucky that the lights would be too bright so that they couldn't see him.

 

Still, he was taking a major risk in being so close, but he didn't care. Just one more time. He closed his eyes, telling himself that he only needed to see them one more time before he would be satisfied. He could feel his heart beating fast with excitement and fear. He couldn't tear his gaze off the stage even as the fangirls around him screamed and fought amongst themselves.

 

Finally, the lights went low and the video started. Soon after, the fireworks went off and the entire venue was introduced to four people. Four very familiar people to him. He watched each and every one of them, move just as he had learned and to the same songs that he had memorized. He felt the tears at the back of his eyes, knowing that at one point he had belonged up on stage as well.

 

He mentally sang song after song while staring at Yunho. It was a little heartbreaking, but he knew he wouldn't have it any other way. He longed to feel the warm touch and see the loving eyes once again.

 

He nearly had a heart attack when the lights suddenly , the Dong Bang Shin Ki members moving slowly around the stage. Jaejoong leaned over to his co-worker.

 

"What is going on? What are they doing?"

 

"They are going to talk to us." The girl stated, not even looking at him. "Oh Yunho looks so handsome today."

 

Jaejoong turned back to the stage, nearly suffering another heart attack when he found that Yunho was right in front of them. Luckily, he wasn't paying any attention to where he was standing secretly. He winced, feeling a sharp kick from his baby as soon as he was able to get a full look at Yunho.

 

He was the same, the same tanned skin and burning eyes. He felt like he was melting again. He had missed him so much.

 

He wanted to cry out as another sharp kick nearly sent him to his knees. He bent down, holding his stomach gently. He bit his lip, to make sure he didn't make a sound.

 

"Jaejoong? What's wrong?"

 

His friend finally broke her attention to worry about him. He shook his head, trying to shake off the shock. He looked back, able to finally focus on what everyone was saying. He felt his knees tremble when he found Yunho's wide eyes staring right at him. The color drained from him, just as he felt another kick that sent him into the seat behind him.

 

This time the shock from the kick was too much. He breathed deeply, trying to figure out why the baby was kicking him so much.

 

"Jaejoong!"

 

The voice was so familiar, and the warm hand on his shoulder shocked him. It was then that he realized the entire venue went silent. He looked up, meeting Yunho's eyes. He gasped, quickly looking away to hide his face.

 

"Jaejoong!" Yunho called his name again, driving him crazy. He shook his head, not daring to meet eyes with him again.

 

He closed his eyes as a sharp pain shot up through his entire body. He let out a small scream, holding in most of the pain. He felt an arm underneath him, trying to lift him.

 

"Yunho!" He screamed the name, but quickly bit down on his own lips. Just like that, his identity was revealed. He gasped again just as Yunho hugged him. The warmth and the love was too much, causing him to cry.

 

"Erm...Yunho shi? I think...we should get him to the hospital." His friends whispered. Yunho nodded, easily picking him up from his seat.

 

"No! No...put me down. You still have an entire concert. I'll be fine."

"Jaejoong."

"Put me down."

"Joongie, I'm not letting you go."

 

Yunho climbed back on stage, Jaejoong in his arms who was quickly squirming from pain. He was surprised by how quickly his friends surrounded him, not that he could say much through how much pain he was suddenly feeling. He could barely hear the large roar of the crowd now far behind him.

 

"Jaejoong!" His old manager rushed to meet them, guiding them to the nearest ambulance.

 

 

::A Few Hours Later::

 

It was hard to withstand the pain in his heart. He bowed his head, gently rubbing his large stomach.

 

The doctor had told him that he was having difficulty. That keeping this child would be difficult because of his past. It was very likely that he could miss carry again if he wasn't careful.

 

He sobbed once, it in. He had learned that an innocent child, now growing inside of him, deserved to see the chance of survival. It didn't matter who the father was. He would love this child, because it was his own. It didn't matter how it was conceived.

 

"Jaejoong." He looked up but then back down when he found Yunho standing right inside of the door.

 

"You can't even look at me?"

 

He stayed silent. How was he supposed to say anything in front of the man that he loved? It wasn't right, even though the sin had been committed against him...he couldn't let Yunho suffer also.

 

"I'm sorry..." He closed his eyes, tears escaping but he knew he still had to act cold.

 

"I love you Kim Jaejoong."

 

He couldn't respond as he wasn't sure what to say. What could he do?

 

"Please...please, just for tonight. Leave."

 

He could hear the man he loved sigh. He could hear the disappointment and sadness. He bowed his head further, hearing the slight click of the door closing.

 

 

::The next day::

 

He walked through the seriously judged, green walls. The place was disgusting and the sounds of yelling men were terrifying. He had no choice though. It was the only way to see what he could do. He needed to know. The true father. Who could really save his baby.

 

He felt disgusted with himself, resorting to meeting the man who had destroyed him. He had no choice.

 

Even as he stood in front of the cell that was blocked for safety, he felt fear rise in his own chest. The man that had him was a lot dirtier, and looked a lot older than he had in the past. He glared at the man with his broken soul.

 

"Never thought you'd come to find me."

"I wish I didn't have to."

"Then why are you here?"

 

Jaejoong glanced down at his own stomach. The man followed his eyes, surprised at the swollen tummy.

 

"I need to know. So, take a blood test."

 

The man stared at him with his cold eyes before slowly nodding his head. Jaejoong breathed deeply, closing his eyes. This was only his first step. First step in forgiving himself.

 

 

 

 

 

Pregnant Joongie, if only it were true :D!

I think I would die if it were.

Thanks for reading!

ChoAnna AKTF!