Chapter 2 : Approaching

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today I went to school as usual. After I took off from train, I saw that mysterious guy was walking on the way to our school too. He wears all black cover up again. I was walking behind him for a while, wanted to talk to him but I was so scared.

Me : Ouch, sorry sorry!

He suddenly stopped walking so I bumped to him a little from behind. He turned to look at me with his emotionless face then turned back, started walking again.

Me : Ren-shi, if you don't mind, can I ask you something? (I collected my bravery and decided to take this chance to ask about that dream.)

He stopped walking but not turning back to look at me at all.

Me : It's like this... Emm you know I keep dreaming about you for like 3 years already and It got me shocked to see you became my classmate in real life. I wonder if you’ve ever dreamt about me too.....

He turned to stare at me a little bit then turned back, started walking again. He didn't speak even a single word. I was so embarrassed and a little bit upset. He is too cold and emotionless like a stone.

I quickly ran to class, trying to escape from the embarrassment he has just given to me.

-----

< In Class >

Mooah : Good morning, Youra!

Me : Good morning, Mooah!

Mooah : Hey tonight, let's go to Karaoke! I have someone to introduce to you. I guess he's gonna be your type. Will you go?

Me : No, I'm sorry. I don't like to think about those stuff yet and my grandma is at home alone so I shouldn't be home late. Sorry, Mooah!

Mooah : Youra-ah, if you don't go with me, I don't think I can go either. They're all men. There are my older brother and his few male friends. And among them, there is a guy, I'd like you to know. He's a good guy.

..... : Don't go! (suddenly I heard weird voice)

I turned around to find the voice's owner. It was so close to my ear but there is no one near us.

Me : Okay, if you insist. (I don't want to disappoint Mooah so I decided to go.)

Mooah : Yeahhhhh so let's go after class!

-----

< During Break Time >

..... : Ren-shi, can I have your contact? I mean I like you and I wanna know about you. (A girl from different class approached him.)

Ren : ..... (He didn't reply, acted like she's invisible then he went out.)

Mooah : Oh god, look he's so good-looking but very bad manner. He acts like he's a king. So ill-mannered! He'll never be my type.

Me : Hmm... (I sighed)

-----

I went to library to borrow some books to read. I saw that strange guy was sitting, reading a book in there. I tried to ignore him and went to find the books I need.

I was finding the book I want at a corner of bookshelves.

Me : Legend of Wizard? (book’s title)

I opened a few pages of the book.

Me : There are many levels of Witch and Wizard. Inside the kingdom, there must be the most powerful wizard to lead the kingdom and before become the Wizard King, the heir has to find their human bride to fulfill the ceremony... (I was paying attention reading a few paragraphs.)

As I opened the next page, I got surprised to see a drawing of wizard heir. Because that drawing is like that strange guy especially the way it dresses up, all black cover up all over the body.

Me : Oh god, what is this? Maybe I read about these tales too much. I should stop. (I put that book back to the bookshelf and went to borrow the books I need then left the library.)

I went back to class and faced down on my desk, trying to take rest.

** Tok Tok **

Someone knocked on my desk. I looked up.

Me : Oh Ren-shi... (He put something on my desk then went to his place.)

"Oh my notebook. Maybe I forgot it at library so he also saw me there. He's cold as usual but at least he brought it to me. I should take any chance to thank him."

-----

Class finished. Mooah and I were ready to go for Karaoke. We ran into Aron-sunbae while walking to leave school.

Us : Aron-sunbae, hello!

Aron : Hi, are you two going somewhere?

Mooah : Yes, we're going to Karaoke with some friends.

Aron : Oh have fun then! Oh Ren... (Sunbae called that strange guy who was walking behind.)

Aron : Where are you going?

Mooah and I were all ear holed to listen if that guy would speak something.

Aron : Karaoke? Oh it's where human being go to have fun or dating.

Ren : ..... (that guy didn't say a single word just listened to Aron-sunbae.)

Aron : What is dating? Haha are you kidding me? You should learn more about human. If you don't know what is date, you can't have a bride.

Mooah and I were looking at each other, showing reaction about were they both talking to each other? But all the time Aron-sunbae was talking alone. He talked, replied and laughed all alone while that guy just looked at him.

Aron : Is she going on a date? I don't know ask her yours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter