Chapter 37 : The Heir of Wizard King Has Passed Away

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day, Riam became awake and soon burst out crying.

“hik hik… Mommy, help me!” -Riam-

Youra became awake by her son’s crying.

“Riam, don’t cry! Mommy is here.” -Youra-

Mother and son rushed to hug each other.

“Mommy, Auntie Eunha is scary. Riam doesn’t want to live here anymore.” -Riam-

“Riam, what did she do to you?” -Youra-

“She wants to kill Riam and Mommy.” -Riam-

“Oh my poor son, what should we do?” Youra felt really painful to see her son like this.

A moment later, Ren came back along with Eunha.

“Riam, you woke up now?” Ren rushed to Riam.

Little Riam got scared to see Eunha. He burst out crying louder.

“Mommy, let’s leave here! Riam is afraid of here. Mommy, please take Riam back home!” Riam hugged Youra tight.

“Riam, here is your home. Where else do you want to go?” Ren became so heart-breaking to hear.

“Here is scary. Riam doesn’t want to live here anymore.” -Riam-

“Riam…” Ren burst out crying too.

“What did you say to little prince, Youra? Why did he become like this? Did you make little prince hate his own father because Prince Ren made you to become a servant?” Eunha seized chance to make up story again.

“I didn’t say anything to Riam. Stop making up story!” Youra shouted back.

“How dare you shout at me, you low-class human!” -Eunha-

“How about you? You’re bullying and attacking this low-class human again and again. Should I tell Ren everything?” -Youra-

“Tell everything what? Shut up, you cheap human!” Eunha became worried and was rising her hand, intending to slap Youra.

“Stop it!” Ren angrily shouted.

“What is everything do you mean, Youra?” -Ren-

“Prince Ren, please don’t pay attention to her! She is crazy now.” -Eunha-

“You’re the one who is crazy. You’re crazy to bully even this little kid. I don’t mind you taking Ren from me but I don’t allow you to kill my child one more.” -Youra-

“Kill my child one more? What do you mean, Youra?” Ren got shocked.

“Prince Ren, don’t listen to her!” Eunha became worried.

“The night that comet fell, I was told by Eunha to go to pick the flower at that lake. She said that flower will make you remember me back. She told me to wait until mid-night to pick it because it’s effective only if I pick it at mid-night. I wanted to make you remember me fast so I gave it a try. I believed her so I went there and I ended up killing my own baby.” Youra burst out crying loudly to remind her old pain again.

Ren was so shocked to hear. He couldn’t speak out even a single word.

“Prince, this girl is accusing me for no reason. Please don’t believe her, your highness!” Eunha kept refusing.

“She warned me not to tell you or she’ll kill me and Riam so I dared not to tell you. But it’s not all. You know about the birth-control medicine, I was given by her. She came to me and forced me to use that medicine every time after I make love with you. She doesn’t allow me to have another baby with you. I didn’t send those servants to buy it. She arranged trap to attack me. I never take that medicine, Ren. I wish I could reveal it to you earlier but she keeps threatening me by killing Riam so I dare not to say it out. But today I learnt that this girl will never get enough, will never stop attacking me and Riam so it has no point to keep all of her evil deed anymore. Believe or not is up to you! It’s all from me. I’m gonna take Riam to his room back.” Youra finished her words then carried Riam and left the room.

-----

Ren stood still in shock to hear what Youra said. He was so complicated.

“Prince Ren, please don’t believe her! This girl is really poisonous. She dares to make up story to accuse me. I know nothing. I didn’t do those dirty things.” Eunha kept acting innocent in front of Ren.

“Ren got into the incident this time was also you right, Eunha?” -Ren-

Eunha got so shocked to hear as it proofs that Ren believed everything Youra said.

“No, Prince Ren! I didn’t dare to do that.” Eunha quickly refused again.

“My son didn’t just sink to the bottom of the pond. He was put the invisible spell by a powerful witch. I’ve just found out that the spell is from East Town people. Who else can I think it be, Eunha? Do you think you can fool me with such little power?” Ren said to her with scary facial expression as his anger was about to explode soon.

“Prince Ren, I…” Eunha got scared and lost her word.

“Guards, enter!” Ren called his guards to come in his room.

“Take this girl to put in the jail right now and tomorrow morning take her to the court!” Ren gave order to his guards and they quickly arrested Eunha. Eunha kept crying, begging Ren but he didn’t care. He was already so furious for what she has done behind his back until now.

-----

Ren kept himself inside the room for full day. He kept thinking a lot. He felt really guilty for being so stupid to believe Eunha. He felt sorry for Youra and his babies so much. He locked himself crying and blaming on himself for the whole day.

When he became a bit calm, he went to see Youra and Riam.

-----

[ At Riam’s Room ]

Ren came in. Youra was feeding Riam porridge. Mother and son remained silent to see Ren. Not even a greeting as they always do.

“Riam, how are you feeling now?” -Ren-

“Mommy hik hik” Riam burst out crying, holding his mother.

“Riam, why are you like this to Papa?” Ren became teary and hurt.
“Please come to Papa! Don’t hurt Papa like this!”

“Papa stays with Auntie Eunha. Riam doesn’t want to stay near Papa. Riam is scared.” Little Riam kept crying.

“Papa won’t stay with her anymore. Papa will stay with you and your mother. Please come to Papa, my heart!” -Ren-

“Please don’t force Riam, your highness! He hasn’t recovered from what has just happened yet. Please don’t give him more pain!” -Youra-

“Youra, I’m sorry. I was so stupid. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I know you and Riam are angry with me but please don’t hate me! I know my mistake now. I was careless with you and Riam. You can blame me all you want but don’t ignore me like this. From now on I’ll protect you both by my life. I won’t hurt you anymore. Please give me chance!” Ren burst out crying in front of Youra and Riam.

“I don’t want to listen to anything right now. Please leave us for now! Riam is still scared. Please let us be alone, your highness.” -Youra-

Mother and son kept crying, holding each other. Ren understood that he became their reason to cry so he agreed to leave them for now.

Youra now is worried about Riam so she doesn’t have time to think about Ren’s feeling. She tries her best to comfort Riam.

-----

Next morning, Ren called out all high ranked officers to the court.

[ At the Court ]

Everyone has no idea why their prince called them here all of sudden like this. They kept gossiping until Ren came.

“Long live my prince!” everyone bowed and kneeled to show respect to their prince.

“You all shall stand up.” -Ren-
“You all may be curious why I called you all here today. Actually, I have an important announcement.”

Everyone started gossiping again.

A moment later, guards took Eunha to the court and made her kneel in front of Ren.

Everyone got shocked to see Eunha with prisoner’s uniform and looked so terrible like this.

“Eunha, the daughter of Lord Song from East Town is no longer my fiancé. She has done many unforgivable mistakes to me so today I’m going to execute her by my own hand.” Ren announced the shocking news to the crowd and everyone got so shocked.

“Prince Ren, please forgive me! I promise to correct myself from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter