Chapter 16 : Departure

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ren was taken into his room and Aron tried to use his power to cure him. Youra cried and worried.

Ren became conscious the next morning. Aron and Youra became relieved.

Aron : Ren, how are you feeling now? Feeling better?

Ren just nodded powerlessly.

Aron : You and your bride now are safe. There is no one to attack you anymore. (Aron tried to give a smile.)

Ren : I'm sorry, Hyung and thank you for everything!

Aron : It’s my duty to protect my next king. Betrayal should be killed like this. I'm fine. (Aron tried to hold his tears.)

Ren : You've done a lot to the kingdom. I'll tell it to grandpa when I'm back.

Aron : I don't want anything in return. You don't have to.

Youra left them to have private talk.

-----

After Ren's condition seemed to be much better, Aron left back to his house. He suggested Youra to take good care of Ren.

Youra takes very good care of Ren. They became a bit comfortable with each other, not ignoring each other anymore.

Everyday Youra cooks Ren delicious food and stays by his side most of the time.

One week later, Ren totally recovered.

Everyday Ren tries his best to beg her to go with him but she always refuses. He becomes hopeless day by day.

-----

Youra : I'm going out!

Ren : Where are you going?

Youra : I wanna buy some books. Vocation is going to end soon. I wanna be well-prepared for new term.

Ren : I'm going with you.

Ren was sad to hear. Look like Youra will not agree to go with him any time soon. She is thinking of starting new term at school but he didn't say anything.

-----

They were spending time out together for full day. Ren is being so sad because he's running out of time. He has to go back to his world but he's not brave enough to tell Youra yet.

Youra : Don't you need any study stuffs?

Ren : It's ok. Maybe I'm not be able to go to school again.

Youra : Why? Because you're leaving soon?

Ren : How did you know?

Youra : You're not a human in this world so you can't stay here forever, right? When are you gonna leave?

Ren : Next week!

Youra started sobbing.

Youra : Let's go home! I'm done shopping now.

They remained silent until they reached home.

-----

They were having dinner together and still remained silent.

Youra : So you're leaving on Monday next week right?

Ren : Yes! My grandpa has called me many times already so I told him I'll go by then.

Youra : I see.

Ren : Will you go with me?

Youra : No, I don't want to.

Ren : It's okay. I've promised you that I won't force you. I'll wait until you agree to go with me.

Youra : I won't go even on Monday next week. Maybe you can just leave now.

Ren : Youra, you're chasing me? You don't want to stay with me till the last minute?

Youra : You'll leave anyway. What is the point to stop you?! I'm full now. I'm gonna go to my room now. (She stopped eating and left.)

Youra's words gave Ren so heart breaking. He was so upset so he cried a lot that night.

Youra acted hard to him outside but her heart almost broken when she knew that he's going to leave her soon. She cried for full night too.

-----

Next day she woke up and went to cook breakfast as usual. Breakfast was cooked but Ren still didn't leave his room yet. He isn't often late like this. Youra was curious so she went to his room.

** Tok Tok **

She was knocking the door many times already but there is no his response.

Youra : Ren, breakfast is ready. Come and eat!

Still no response from him so she decided to open the door.

He wasn't there.

Youra : Ren! Ren, where are you? (Youra burst out crying.)

Youra : Are you leaving already? I didn't mean to chase you. You can't just leave me like this. Ren, Ren!

Her legs couldn't carry her anymore. She fell on the floor and cried painfully alone. This moment taught her to know how much she loves Ren and wants him to be by herself.

Youra didn't eat anything at all today. She just kept crying all day long.

Youra : At least you should have told me a good bye. Why did you leave like this? At least give me a hug or kiss. How could you just leave like this?

It's already night. Youra is still crying inside his room.

A moment later, there is footsteps coming to the room.

Ren : Youra, what happened? Why are you crying? (Ren rushed to her.)

Youra :

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter